Tevin Tapia is an interesting character

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2018 2:01 AM

Radical wrote:

I met Tevin at Pala a couple of years ago. Regardless of whether or not he believes this or he's just joking, he's a cool, ...more

Fixed it for you: “he’s a cool, down to FLAT earth dude!”

|

2/22/2018 2:03 AM

WheelieNelson wrote:

This is what happens when your kid races dirt bikes and doesn't go to school.

There are tribes in Africa that for 1000s of years have never been to school that believe the earth is round...... just sayin smile

|

2/22/2018 2:07 AM

If the world was flat the cats would have pushed everything over the edges by now!

|

Retired Mechanical Engineer, published technical writer, MSC Engineering, Instagram @maxvonauto

2/22/2018 2:37 AM

Believing the world is flat is considered crazy, but ‘praying’ to an imaginary being is not...

On the flat earth subject, how do satellites stay in the sky? What is on the underside of earth?

|

2/22/2018 3:18 AM

Andy_Greenney wrote:

Believing the world is flat is considered crazy, but ‘praying’ to an imaginary being is not...

On the flat earth subject, how ...more

This is vital. Stop bringing common sense to the boards

|

2/22/2018 3:21 AM

hyler199 wrote:

lmao 200 foot wall of ice. with an army guarding it.

I fuckin LOVE Game of Thrones

I just peed a little reading this may even have shot a little OJ out my nose....

|

2/22/2018 3:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/22/2018 3:49 AM

He’d get on with this chic
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bbjGdgtscDA

|

2/22/2018 5:31 AM

Radical wrote:

I met Tevin at Pala a couple of years ago. Regardless of whether or not he believes this or he's just joking, he's a cool, ...more

He may be cool but sorry, if you believe the earth is flat you are in no way, "down to earth."

|

2/22/2018 5:57 AM

I've not spent a second researching the flat-earth deal, but what do they have to say about actual images from orbit? All faked? Tesla's spaceman just took his space suit off.

|

2/22/2018 6:06 AM

Photo
|

2018 KTM 250sx
Instagram CamaroAJ

2/22/2018 6:50 AM

'Merica.... leading the World in intellectual acuity.

|

2/22/2018 6:54 AM

Strange that some would say it’s ok to believe the earth is flat as his right.
What if he wanted to believe
in things like 2 + 2 = 5?

|

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

2/22/2018 6:59 AM

hyler199 wrote:

lmao 200 foot wall of ice. with an army guarding it.

I fuckin LOVE Game of Thrones

There are heroin addicts smarter than this.

|

2/22/2018 7:01 AM

WheelieNelson wrote:

This is what happens when your kid races dirt bikes and doesn't go to school.

kkawboy14 wrote:

There are tribes in Africa that for 1000s of years have never been to school that believe the earth is round...... just sayin ...more

The God's must be crazy.

|

2/22/2018 7:01 AM

ChristopherHitchens wrote:

in things like 2 ...more

I mean whos right is it to force him to think differently?

It’s his choice to be wrong, speak wrong, and think wrong. Even ridiculous things like 2+2=5 and flat earth.

|

2/22/2018 7:10 AM

ChristopherHitchens wrote:

in things like 2 ...more

Are you saying that 1+1=4 is wrong?

Photo

|

2/22/2018 7:15 AM

You guys need to check the Vital math in the Mechanics Salary thread before bashing Tapia.laughing

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Mechanic-salary,1335014?page=2

|

2/22/2018 7:23 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

I've not spent a second researching the flat-earth deal, but what do they have to say about actual images from orbit? All ...more

I've not spent much more than a second researching it, but my understanding is that they claim it is the lens of the camera that makes the earth look round from space. To the astronauts it is the glass of the space shuttle that makes the earth look round. To the astronaut floating outside of the shuttle it is the curvature of the helmet that makes the earth look round.

Nutty...

|

2/22/2018 7:24 AM

Ebs wrote:

Lots of size small helmets on the starting gate.

Ha!!! That sir, was funny

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

2/22/2018 7:50 AM

We could put nets at the top of the 200 foot ice berm to keep speedboats from sending it or the edge.

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

2/22/2018 8:23 AM

Who would actually profit or benefit on some big lie about the earth being round?
Sovereign citizen b.s. yea how has that ever worked out for you or anyone for that matter? It is sad but entertaining as well. Crazy comes in all flavors.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

2/22/2018 9:14 AM

Jeff alessi wrote:

we landed on the moon?

akillerwombat wrote:

... the landing was laser guided.

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Dude, you win the internet laughing

Please don’t feed the trolls. Last time wombat has an audience we already heard how great he is.

|

2/22/2018 9:15 AM

Sandberm wrote:

We could put nets at the top of the 200 foot ice berm to keep speedboats from sending it or the edge.

hahahahahaa

|

2/22/2018 9:17 AM

The fact that most "literature" on Flat Earth is found on Youtube should make everyone pause...

It's also interesting that 99% of everyone who believes the earth is flat has absolutely NO scientific background :D

|

2/22/2018 9:17 AM

Let’s face it, intelligence and high IQ are not really required to race a dirt bike. I know a lot of very fast guys that are dumb as dirt.

|

2/22/2018 9:35 AM

Wells423 wrote:

Please don’t feed the trolls. Last time wombat has an audience we already heard how great he is.

Photo
|

2/22/2018 9:37 AM

newmann wrote:

Are you saying that 1+1=4 is wrong?

Photo

Technically (1+1) x 2=4 is correct.....

|

2/22/2018 9:41 AM

Tuna wrote:

Let’s face it, intelligence and high IQ are not really required to race a dirt bike. I know a lot of very fast guys that are ...more

There is a significant difference between being dumb and crazy.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

2/22/2018 9:49 AM

Ebs wrote:

Lots of size small helmets on the starting gate.

This is not a sport that rewards high IQs.

|

2/22/2018 10:02 AM

People who insist on always being contrarian and find conspiracy theories in every major event do nothing for the greater good of society.

Annoying, irritating...the question, "What the hell is wrong with you?" comes to mind.

I'm sure Tevins girlfriends dad is proud.

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson