Test tracks in corona

I’m currently in the California area on holiday I’m wanting to check out the test tracks does anyone know the times or days they are there or any other moto places to cheek out while I’m here

Cheers ??
|
TSCHAM101
10/23/2018 10:27am
Milestone usually has the most guys that is public.. i doubt the factory teams will let you watch at their private facilitys.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
10/23/2018 12:01pm
We were just there the week before MEC! Perris is only a few minutes outside of Corona. Milestone is close! I would hit up Glen Helen on Thursday! Also Fox raceway, Lake Elsinore, and Cahuilla mx weren't far and the tracks were awesome! We saw pros at every track we went too!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/23/2018 12:54pm
sgrimmxdad wrote:
We were just there the week before MEC! Perris is only a few minutes outside of Corona. Milestone is close! I would hit up Glen Helen...
We were just there the week before MEC! Perris is only a few minutes outside of Corona. Milestone is close! I would hit up Glen Helen on Thursday! Also Fox raceway, Lake Elsinore, and Cahuilla mx weren't far and the tracks were awesome! We saw pros at every track we went too!
Glad you guys enjoyed it here!
brocster
10/23/2018 1:28pm
Show up to Milestone on a weekday before lunch and you are sure to see some action

The Shop

10/23/2018 1:30pm
The only true "test track" you can observe is Kawasaki's track in Corona right off the 15. The other factory test tracks are private and not accessible. The only other place you'll see pros testing for SX is Milestone.
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
10/23/2018 2:19pm
Yea kinda tough now to catch pros because it's supercross season. Milestone mornings and Glen Helen Thursday morning are your best bets right now. 9:30 am would put you at a good time to catch them. Outdoor season Wednesday is the big Milestone day and I am not sure if it's the same for supercross.

Does lake Elsinore still have their supercross track? I have seen old video's of Dean Wilson there.

Too bad KTM moved their test track because it was right by the road near the other test tracks.
ob
10/23/2018 2:43pm
Pala (fox raceway) has their SX track prepped again.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
10/23/2018 2:48pm Edited Date/Time 10/23/2018 3:02pm
The only true "test track" you can observe is Kawasaki's track in Corona right off the 15. The other factory test tracks are private and not...
The only true "test track" you can observe is Kawasaki's track in Corona right off the 15. The other factory test tracks are private and not accessible. The only other place you'll see pros testing for SX is Milestone.
Not totally true. If you aren't an asshole and just watch by the fence (NOT taking pictures) sometimes they'll let it slide.
Lucifa.
10/23/2018 2:55pm Edited Date/Time 10/23/2018 2:58pm
The only true "test track" you can observe is Kawasaki's track in Corona right off the 15. The other factory test tracks are private and not...
Can you not park up on any of the Canyon roads off Park Canyon and watch or are the tracks raised against eye height?

EDIT: Just saw Avidchimp's post above.
Premixed112
10/23/2018 3:14pm
ob wrote:
Is anyone riding it yet? And when they do start riding it, is it the usual Tuesday when guys will come out there?
Premixed112
10/23/2018 3:18pm Edited Date/Time 10/23/2018 3:22pm
I’ve only lived in CA for a short period, and so far I got really lucky for a two week period at Pala just after outdoors where Roczen, Seely, AC, Barcia, RV, Star Yamaha guys, TLD guys and more were out there and I got photos of them. Last Tuesday Grant, Wilson and a bunch of other mid level guys were out at Milestone. Since then, it seems like most of them have retreated to the private test tracks.. I’m still trying to figure out the days when the most pros come out to the public tracks.
10/23/2018 7:24pm
Nothing like watching peick ride milestones sx track. Completely destroys the track without getting tired.
ob
10/23/2018 8:33pm
ob wrote:
Is anyone riding it yet? And when they do start riding it, is it the usual Tuesday when guys will come out there?
Yes it’s being ridden.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
10/23/2018 9:59pm
I saw the Kawi guys getting ready to ride their track off the 15 this morning. Passed it at 7:30am.
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
10/23/2018 10:05pm
I’ve only lived in CA for a short period, and so far I got really lucky for a two week period at Pala just after outdoors...
I’ve only lived in CA for a short period, and so far I got really lucky for a two week period at Pala just after outdoors where Roczen, Seely, AC, Barcia, RV, Star Yamaha guys, TLD guys and more were out there and I got photos of them. Last Tuesday Grant, Wilson and a bunch of other mid level guys were out at Milestone. Since then, it seems like most of them have retreated to the private test tracks.. I’m still trying to figure out the days when the most pros come out to the public tracks.
Lake Elisinore Monday, Pala Tuesday, Milestone Wednesday, Glen Helen Thursday. Typical during the outdoor season.
Premixed112
10/23/2018 10:22pm
I’ve only lived in CA for a short period, and so far I got really lucky for a two week period at Pala just after outdoors...
Myke wrote:
Lake Elisinore Monday, Pala Tuesday, Milestone Wednesday, Glen Helen Thursday. Typical during the outdoor season.
Yeah, I've known about that outdoor schedule. But is there a schedule like that for the off season and/or during SX at the public tracks?
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
10/24/2018 8:59am
Myke wrote:
Yeah, I've known about that outdoor schedule. But is there a schedule like that for the off season and/or during SX at the public tracks?
The only thing I suspect is possibly Wednesday's at Milestone.

Post a reply to: Test tracks in corona

The Latest