Tell me what you guys think of the bike

Denn700
8/29/2012 8:54pm
FHKRacingZ wrote:
Nice bike, but lots of wasted money. Believe what you want but the exhaust the factory team is running is probally 1-2 more horse than their...
Nice bike, but lots of wasted money. Believe what you want but the exhaust the factory team is running is probally 1-2 more horse than their shelf pipe. Running a baffle or not has nothing to do with it.
Lol really? The exhaust is tuned to the factory motor and the shelf exhaust is tuned to the production bike. I have ridden a bike with works parts. Have you? I've been sitting at home injured and wanted a project. I'll be sure to call you in the future so you can tell me how to spend my money and give me magical pipes.
FHKRacingZ
8/29/2012 9:16pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2012 9:17pm
Actually yea I have. You think the guy answering the phone at pro circuit knows what is being put on the bikes? You are not getting the same pipe regardless of material that the team is running. Buy pro a circuit head that is done by cnc and the race heads are hand done and have epoxy in them. Thats part of what these companies do, they sell a base product they make a shit ton of money on and have everything else done by others or in house with their sticker on it. You wanna know a secret behind many pro race teams head work and finish work on the heads is done by sub companies contracted by the teams, for instance Malaska Motorsports out of North Carolina.
steve_97060
8/29/2012 9:16pm
FHKRacingZ wrote:
Nice bike, but lots of wasted money. Believe what you want but the exhaust the factory team is running is probally 1-2 more horse than their...
Nice bike, but lots of wasted money. Believe what you want but the exhaust the factory team is running is probally 1-2 more horse than their shelf pipe. Running a baffle or not has nothing to do with it.
Denn700 wrote:
Lol really? The exhaust is tuned to the factory motor and the shelf exhaust is tuned to the production bike. I have ridden a bike with...
Lol really? The exhaust is tuned to the factory motor and the shelf exhaust is tuned to the production bike. I have ridden a bike with works parts. Have you? I've been sitting at home injured and wanted a project. I'll be sure to call you in the future so you can tell me how to spend my money and give me magical pipes.
it never fails, there always has to be that one guy...

awesome bike...
FHKRacingZ
8/29/2012 9:21pm
He brought it on him self when he compared his motor and pipe to baggets lol. The only thing similar is the sticker on the head. Sorry to bust your balls bro

The Shop

jeffro503
8/29/2012 9:24pm
God damn Denn!! That is one badass looking machine right there! Didn't know you were planning on slapping that much money into a bike......but it looks like it turned out great.

Now.....go ride the damn thing and figure out if you love it or not.
jeffro503
8/29/2012 9:27pm
FHKRacingZ wrote:
He brought it on him self when he compared his motor and pipe to baggets lol. The only thing similar is the sticker on the head...
He brought it on him self when he compared his motor and pipe to baggets lol. The only thing similar is the sticker on the head. Sorry to bust your balls bro
There are other ways to getting your shit done through pro circuit besides the guy on the phone ya know? It's good to have friends in the right places.
Denn700
8/29/2012 9:38pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2012 9:39pm
FHKRacingZ wrote:
Denn700 wrote:
Lol really? The exhaust is tuned to the factory motor and the shelf exhaust is tuned to the production bike. I have ridden a bike with...
it never fails, there always has to be that one guy...

awesome bike...
I was asking how much hp do people think my bike makes compared to Baggett's. I never said I had the stuff his has. I know exactly how the stuff is different. I know pro circuit puts there name on a JE piston and you can buy one with more compression cheaper straight from JE. My problem is you telling me how to spend my money and that Baggett's pipe makes more HP than what is sold to the customer. I bet his pipe might even perform worse on a production bike. Tell me what his pipe has that a pipe that is sold for a production bike doesn't have that gives it more hp? A factory motor that the pipe is tuned to that is it.
FHKRacingZ
8/29/2012 9:51pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2012 9:51pm
Teams change pipes for different tracks, motor setups and they even change to production pipes for photoshoots. Everything isnt what you think it is.

For instance look at this pic from High point. You can clearly tell his pipe has alot shorter bend out of the head compared to yours. They change pipes for different tracks and many different setups. I am just telling you your pipe will not produce as much power as a pipe bagget runs on any motor setup.

http://motocross.transworld.net/wp-content/blogs.dir/441/files/2012/06/…

One of my friends who races Arenacross and Supercross got a team pro circuit pipe to use at a supercross race because his broke. He said there was a VERY noticeable difference in the bike just from the pipe change. He was using a shelf PC pipe. He also had to give the pipe back after the night.
Denn700
8/29/2012 10:04pm
I also have a friend who use to get free pipes in the mail to test before they went into production. He had about 5 different pipes from one company. They all moved the power around. The only pipe he had that probably added horsepower was all top end and had zero bottom end. I'm sure on a certain track his pipe might be better but the same goes for the production pipe.
Denn700
8/29/2012 10:17pm
I just called my friend. He said on one bike he had tons of options to choose from and he ran the stock pipe with an aftermarket silencer. He hardly races now but he still gets free bikes every so often. He has a 2009 or 2010 Troy Lee designs 450 right now.
It has all the good P.C. stuff on it. He got offered another bike this year but he says he is happy with the bike he has now.

Post a reply to: Tell me what you guys think of the bike

The Latest