Tell me what you guys think of the bike

Denn700
Edited Date/Time 8/29/2012 10:17pm

I pretty much ordered everything Pro Circuit makes for this bike. I am still waiting on a skid plate and a few small items.
I wonder how much HP this bike makes compared to Baggett's? I know his motor is built to last about 2 hours but I can run a few things he can't. My bike runs the Steel exhaust but only because I can take the baffle out and it adds hp. It doesn't meet the AMA sound requirements but it isn't any louder than my 2008 KX250F and I won't be getting sound tested anywhere I race. .The P.C. guys also told me to do this if I wasn't an AMA pro.
I also got it mapped to run MR12 which is leaded oxygenated gas. VP says this fuel produces more hp than any other fuel.
I also didn't buy the A-Kit suspension or the works tranny. I did get the tranny polished and got all the works internals for the stock suspension. Now all I have to do is heal so I can ride it. Only four more months. I am counting the days. I rode it on a trail and it is the fastest 250f I have ever owned!
|
JW381
8/29/2012 3:39pm
Wow, between the two bikes in your profile pic, and this, you have some serious money to blow. How is that TM?? Does it ride as exotic as it looks? With this much packed into one KX, I expect to see you on the line at Steel City.
8/29/2012 3:43pm
my only question is.. is this really worth it? if you're not racing anywhere where you won't get sound tested or protested, whats the real point behind all the money put into this bike?
newmann
8/29/2012 3:47pm
I like trick shit and it looks like there is a lot of it there! Smile What was the goal besides a shit ton of power and great suspension? Did you put it on a lightweight diet of mag, ti, aluminum and carbon as well? I'm getting in the mood to toss a little money at something myself. You just need to help me move one more bike out the door!

The Shop

newmann
8/29/2012 3:50pm
shredder23 wrote:
my only question is.. is this really worth it? if you're not racing anywhere where you won't get sound tested or protested, whats the real point...
my only question is.. is this really worth it? if you're not racing anywhere where you won't get sound tested or protested, whats the real point behind all the money put into this bike?
Simple, because he can. I know dimwits that spend that much money on gambling and have nothing to show for it. I had an employee once who probably spent that much on drugs. He has nothing to show for it either, including a job...LOL
newmann
8/29/2012 3:52pm
JW381 wrote:
Wow, between the two bikes in your profile pic, and this, you have some serious money to blow. How is that TM?? Does it ride as...
Wow, between the two bikes in your profile pic, and this, you have some serious money to blow. How is that TM?? Does it ride as exotic as it looks? With this much packed into one KX, I expect to see you on the line at Steel City.
And you must have missed the TM test ride thread.....ouch.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Anyone-want-to-know-how-t…
MtnBoy
8/29/2012 3:54pm
Looks bitchin!

Hope you enjoy the shit out of it and can't wait to hear how it works!
Denn700
8/29/2012 3:56pm
I am going to put a Ti bolt kit on it. I have 2 friends Nemann that may be interested. I will give them a call.
I am going to race it but it will just be at my local track and it doesn't do sound testing and is in the middle of no where. If I do decide to race somewhere else I can always put the baffle back in. I will post some more pics in a sec.
I sold the TM to a friend. It is a great bike but I just don't feel safe on it after my wreck. The throttle has never stuck on him but he just started racing a couple of months ago.
Ing
8/29/2012 4:05pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2012 4:05pm
I've spent that much in one night in the "old days". No, it wasn't that much fun. Rather had the bike. Oh, BTW, nice bike.
JW381
8/29/2012 4:05pm
JW381 wrote:
Wow, between the two bikes in your profile pic, and this, you have some serious money to blow. How is that TM?? Does it ride as...
newmann wrote:
And you must have missed the TM test ride thread.....ouch.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Anyone-want-to-know-how-t…
I'd say the "ouch" was on Denn...
lucero10x
8/29/2012 4:11pm
I bet that bike runs like a bat out of hell, but, if I paid retail for all that work I would design my own graphics and let the guys who get paid to look like a billboard look like a billboard. I just don't get why anybody who isn't paid to do so would run a energy drink logo on their bike.
JW381
8/29/2012 4:17pm
lucero10x wrote:
I bet that bike runs like a bat out of hell, but, if I paid retail for all that work I would design my own graphics...
I bet that bike runs like a bat out of hell, but, if I paid retail for all that work I would design my own graphics and let the guys who get paid to look like a billboard look like a billboard. I just don't get why anybody who isn't paid to do so would run a energy drink logo on their bike.
I agree with you, yet I have replica graphics on my own bike. Just a different team. Dunno.
Denn700
8/29/2012 4:32pm
lucero10x wrote:
I bet that bike runs like a bat out of hell, but, if I paid retail for all that work I would design my own graphics...
I have a support ride with P.C. I know it isn't because of my speed but I have had them do a lot of bikes over the years. My moment of glory is a 7th at Ponca City in 2008. Lol
Denn700
8/29/2012 4:38pm
I mean 2007. I built this bike because I have been hurt and I would have spent it on racing MX if I was healthy. Now I have something to look forward too. I may ride some laps at Underground MX on Saturday but I can't jump and have to roll my left hand turns. I will post some more pics after I eat.
mxb2
8/29/2012 4:51pm
Denn700 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2012/08/29/403996_3725645665822_959088575_n_525242.jpg[/img] I pretty much ordered everything Pro Circuit makes for this bike. I am still waiting on a skid plate and a few small items. I...

I pretty much ordered everything Pro Circuit makes for this bike. I am still waiting on a skid plate and a few small items.
I wonder how much HP this bike makes compared to Baggett's? I know his motor is built to last about 2 hours but I can run a few things he can't. My bike runs the Steel exhaust but only because I can take the baffle out and it adds hp. It doesn't meet the AMA sound requirements but it isn't any louder than my 2008 KX250F and I won't be getting sound tested anywhere I race. .The P.C. guys also told me to do this if I wasn't an AMA pro.
I also got it mapped to run MR12 which is leaded oxygenated gas. VP says this fuel produces more hp than any other fuel.
I also didn't buy the A-Kit suspension or the works tranny. I did get the tranny polished and got all the works internals for the stock suspension. Now all I have to do is heal so I can ride it. Only four more months. I am counting the days. I rode it on a trail and it is the fastest 250f I have ever owned!
badazz, need some a60s and bronze hubs.so sik though
ocscottie
8/29/2012 4:52pm
She is a beauty! Denny, pls take your time and heal up 100%! Just grab a lounge chair, a 6pk of beer and hang out with that baby in the garage and party with her until you are fully healed and ready to go. Cool
mxb2
8/29/2012 4:58pm
shredder23 wrote:
my only question is.. is this really worth it? if you're not racing anywhere where you won't get sound tested or protested, whats the real point...
newmann wrote:
Simple, because he can. I know dimwits that spend that much money on gambling and have nothing to show for it. I had an employee once...
Simple, because he can. I know dimwits that spend that much money on gambling and have nothing to show for it. I had an employee once who probably spent that much on drugs. He has nothing to show for it either, including a job...LOL
x2, i love when people tell an unknown person how to spend their money!. graphics, parts LOL! He has a sick bike and did not blow it on hoes and drugs,gambling.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/29/2012 5:03pm
Looks sweet, Denn...sort of like a Josh Hansen Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki, times seven. Wink
BR_HERO
8/29/2012 5:17pm
Woohoo Jealous !!!!

Beautiful bike man, i hope you have a GoPro so you can share the experience. Smile

Good luck with recovery and heal up quick.
Denn700
8/29/2012 5:34pm
Thanks for the compliments guys. It took a lot of time and money.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
8/29/2012 6:41pm
nice, jealous want your life minus the broken bones you have right now!
8/29/2012 7:52pm
shredder23 wrote:
newmann wrote:
Simple, because he can. I know dimwits that spend that much money on gambling and have nothing to show for it. I had an employee once...
mxb2 wrote:
x2, i love when people tell an unknown person how to spend their money!. graphics, parts LOL! He has a sick bike and did not blow...
x2, i love when people tell an unknown person how to spend their money!. graphics, parts LOL! He has a sick bike and did not blow it on hoes and drugs,gambling.
im not telling him how to spend his money, im just asking is there a specific reason for all the $ put in this bike? such as doing big races or just to show it off? i can only wish to have that kind of money laying around believe me Dry
8/29/2012 7:54pm
nice bike btw though. thats most peoples dream bike in your garage
FHKRacingZ
8/29/2012 8:28pm
Nice bike, but lots of wasted money. Believe what you want but the exhaust the factory team is running is probally 1-2 more horse than their shelf pipe. Running a baffle or not has nothing to do with it.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
8/29/2012 8:42pm
Holy shit that thing is nice. Kudos, man. I've always wanted to build my own "works" bike, and that is probably about as close as you can get.

Post a reply to: Tell me what you guys think of the bike

The Latest