Tedesco goes Green?

Riesenberg448
Fantasy
2005th
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 12:11pm
A rumor I heard this morning? Anyone have more?
|
oshow
10/29/2009 2:34pm Edited Date/Time 10/29/2009 2:35pm
Not factory. But he sure can ride one.
SteveS
10/29/2009 2:40pm
He's gone all sustainable on us?
kawa38
10/29/2009 3:09pm Edited Date/Time 10/29/2009 3:10pm
This may explain the green bike i seen going to Ricky's practice track in reno GA last wk.....

The Shop

Riesenberg448
Fantasy
2005th
10/29/2009 3:23pm
I don't know anymore, but how can they have any money left after Reed and RV? I guess losing the MotoSport team might explain it a bit.
j100
10/29/2009 3:41pm
could be Les Smith's, too.
Guzzler
10/29/2009 5:31pm
MISFIT442 wrote:
that would be good for them all. A PC450 is going to be the next best thing if not on a factory bike.
MelonFan123
10/29/2009 5:51pm

not PC or factory Kawi. I'm pretty sure i have heard him linked with that MDK/Kawi team that Wey is supposedly on as well. that kook that ran the MDK/KTM team that screwed Preston over is the one putting it together.
wownd out
10/29/2009 6:05pm
He won a National! how many other factory guys won a national this year lets see it was Reed, Villopoto, Alessi, am i missing any other factory guys that won a national? so by that standard he's pretty damn good!.
shaner708
10/29/2009 6:44pm
Woah woah ballsout was industry, he knew what was goin on... lol
10/29/2009 7:23pm
could have been blake dungey also he's in the area and is on kawis. rode at my track this past weekend, kid goes good.
russerbe
10/30/2009 6:38am
Man, I don't care where he goes. I just want him to get a ride and keep doing what he's doing. Ivan is a great guy for the sport. He rides clean, he respects other riders, he doesn't act like an ass off the track, he's a mutli- time champion and just an all around good guy. We need more guys like him in the sport that our kids can look up to that always do the right thing. Ivan's been my favorite riders since his first year on PC. He's not a fad, or the latest greatest rider. He's simply a guy that you can look up to and be proud to be a fan of. Ivan, keep doing your thing brother, and don't listen to internet moron's who have diareah of the mouth about what you deserve. You've already done enough in your career to prove yourself worthy of anything you've ever gotten. I look forward to seeing what lies ahead in your future. Best Wishes brother!!

Your Biggest Fan
THROTTLE
10/30/2009 6:51am
russerbe wrote:
Man, I don't care where he goes. I just want him to get a ride and keep doing what he's doing. Ivan is a great guy...
Man, I don't care where he goes. I just want him to get a ride and keep doing what he's doing. Ivan is a great guy for the sport. He rides clean, he respects other riders, he doesn't act like an ass off the track, he's a mutli- time champion and just an all around good guy. We need more guys like him in the sport that our kids can look up to that always do the right thing. Ivan's been my favorite riders since his first year on PC. He's not a fad, or the latest greatest rider. He's simply a guy that you can look up to and be proud to be a fan of. Ivan, keep doing your thing brother, and don't listen to internet moron's who have diareah of the mouth about what you deserve. You've already done enough in your career to prove yourself worthy of anything you've ever gotten. I look forward to seeing what lies ahead in your future. Best Wishes brother!!

Your Biggest Fan
This is the best thing I've read on this thread! The rest is just rumors and crap talk! Smile
dl117
Fantasy
2587th
10/30/2009 7:11am
He is riding the Zero electric bike at a1?????

10/30/2009 7:40am
I didn't even know Ivan had a coach. Coach Joe Gibbs would never stand for being sat on.

If Ivan goes around sitting on people he's not getting far in this sport, I will tell you that.
CRFracer117
Fantasy
3845th
10/30/2009 8:23am
russerbe wrote:
Man, I don't care where he goes. I just want him to get a ride and keep doing what he's doing. Ivan is a great guy...

Your Biggest Fan
So you weren't his fan when he rode for Yamaha of Troy?
SMITH201
10/30/2009 8:30am
russerbe wrote:

Your Biggest Fan
or Plano Honda?
MISFIT442
10/30/2009 8:50am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2014 12:31am
not PC or factory Kawi. I'm pretty sure i have heard him linked with that MDK/Kawi team that Wey is supposedly on as well. that kook...

not PC or factory Kawi. I'm pretty sure i have heard him linked with that MDK/Kawi team that Wey is supposedly on as well. that kook that ran the MDK/KTM team that screwed Preston over is the one putting it together.
Nikhil
10/30/2009 9:13am
russerbe wrote:

Your Biggest Fan
That's exactly why I'm a fan of his too.
muGz.147
Fantasy
1789th
10/30/2009 9:19am
He's one of two riders that I was really pulling for to get a good ride for 2010'. I hope something good happens and we see him up front next year!
SMITH201
10/30/2009 9:58am
not PC or factory Kawi. I'm pretty sure i have heard him linked with that MDK/Kawi team that Wey is supposedly on as well. that kook...

MISFIT442 wrote:
MDK closed its doors this year.
Wandell
10/30/2009 10:10am
russerbe wrote:

Your Biggest Fan
I couldn't agree more. IT9 is on of the good guys in our sport. Every professional athlete should look up to Ivan as an example of how a true professional acts.
MISFIT442
10/30/2009 10:15am Edited Date/Time 1/23/2014 12:32am

MISFIT442 wrote:
SMITH201 wrote:
MDK closed its doors this year.
russerbe
10/30/2009 11:03am
russerbe wrote:

Your Biggest Fan
SMITH201 wrote:
or Plano Honda?
I wasn't into SX or MX back then. I didn't know anything about anybody.

Post a reply to: Tedesco goes Green?

The Latest