Tedesco..............

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2009 1:48 PM

Who picked him up?

Also, is Ferry still not signed? If not, is he racing at all?

P

|

The Josie Wales of Vitalmx

12/30/2009 1:49 PM

I just know IT is riding Yamahas.. dont know who for

|

12/30/2009 1:50 PM

Tedesco is riding for Valli Motorsports on a Yamaha. Not sure what gear he is wearing though.
Ferry is unsigned and not racing at this stage I believe.

|

Nelso_19 on PS3

@Nelso_19mx on Twatter

Oh shit, now I'm on Facebook too

12/30/2009 1:52 PM

Didn't Valli Sponsor Bobby Bonds last year?

BTW, thanks for the info.

P

|

12/30/2009 1:54 PM

Kyle Regal last year. He's IT's teammate this year though he's racing 250 indoors and 450 outdoors. IT is, as you'd expect, 450 in and out

|

Nelso_19 on PS3

@Nelso_19mx on Twatter

Oh shit, now I'm on Facebook too

12/30/2009 1:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2009 1:55 PM

P wrote:

P

Ya they did, and gave him hopes for another year, then secretly pulled the plug.

|

12/30/2009 2:06 PM

P wrote:

P

roguemx wrote:

Ya they did, and gave him hopes for another year, then secretly pulled the plug.

Damn. I have always liked Bobby Bonds as a rider. I wouldn't mind seeing him ride some 250F races.

P

|

12/30/2009 3:08 PM

I hear ya. He's always been a big bike guy though. I would love to see him get a good 450 deal again. Maybe some consistent support on good equipment for a whole year. 2008 proved that with a solid foundation the guy can do whatever he wants.

|

12/30/2009 4:02 PM

dang, I thought you were talking about Chris Tedesco.... never mind... wink

|

12/30/2009 5:22 PM

IT's wearing One Industries and Regals wearing MSR. Bondo's back on a Kawi and going to go after the WORCS plate again and most of the Nationals. Kawi got him the #1 plate and he's going back to what he knows, hopefully he'll win it again, I for one will be pulling hard for him.

|

12/30/2009 6:08 PM

What happened with Tedesco and Fox?

|

12/30/2009 6:24 PM

Wandell wrote:

What happened with Tedesco and Fox?

He kinda mentioned what went down with that deal, I think with an interview with Swap. Boils down, if I remember right to, they were wondering if he was going to be on a factory team because product sells on the back of a factory rider.

|

12/30/2009 6:26 PM

I remember him saying something in that interview about "some of his sponsors not having his back" or something like that.

|

12/30/2009 6:48 PM

Yea he kept hush about it, but you could tell in his voice he wasn't too happy. You know it mighta been GuyB on a Perspective piece where I heard it.

|

12/30/2009 7:14 PM

roguemx wrote:

I hear ya. He's always been a big bike guy though. I would love to see him get a good 450 deal again. Maybe some consistent ...more

I'm thinking back to the days before he turned and he was stomping the field by 30+ seconds or so. I know that he is a little heavier now, but I'd like to see him take a shot at the young bucks.

P

|

12/30/2009 7:36 PM

No doubt P. The guy has amazing natural ability. Just never got an injury free chance to showcase it on the main stage. Here's hoping 2010 is a solid year for him.

|

1/5/2010 5:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2010 5:19 PM

as a matter of fact, i was alot heavier. But i have dropped another 20 lbs in the past two months, and am actually lighter now then ive ever been since i turned pro in 01'. I am on a total privateer deal this year, with my focus on WORCS. I will be riding as many outdoor nationals as i can, and for fun i might go try to ride a few sx's this year. but, as said above, i would love some support for sx/mx but thats a hard gig to find right now, maybe somewhere down the line.

|

Bobby Bonds #129

1/5/2010 5:22 PM

You don't want any part of Bobby on Call of Duty. Just stayin'.

|

1/5/2010 5:24 PM

GuyB wrote:

You don't want any part of Bobby on Call of Duty. Just stayin'.

this is true!

|

Bobby Bonds #129

1/5/2010 5:26 PM

Bondo...I am a fan! Shit, dude...you got to work with Ryan Lockhart when he was at Valli trying to keep Albertson from self-destructing.

I was stoked that you gave some credibility to the Canadian stuff early last year.

You are an off-road powerhouse. Keep your shit together.

As I said...I am a fan.

|

The opinions expressed here are possibly not even those of the contributor.

1/5/2010 5:31 PM

bondsmx wrote:

as a matter of fact, i was alot heavier. But i have dropped another 20 lbs in the past two months, and am actually lighter now ...more

Ah, good deal. Any chance that we will see you on a 250F at the nationals that you do attend?smile

BTW, if you are free on Friday you should stop by the hang out session at Dave and Busters.wink

P

|