Tear offs and automatic version??

yz133rider
Edited Date/Time 2/4/2019 6:54am
How many times have tear offs and roll offs been discussed and ralph said there are tear offs and automatic types. Saw a rider who took his goggles off and ralph said its likely the automatic system failed....
|
Prntscrn
2/3/2019 2:56am
Have Ralph or Ricky taken over Jeff's constant explaining of the blue flag yet?
2/3/2019 3:00am
yz133rider wrote:
How many times have tear offs and roll offs been discussed and ralph said there are tear offs and automatic types. Saw a rider who took...
How many times have tear offs and roll offs been discussed and ralph said there are tear offs and automatic types. Saw a rider who took his goggles off and ralph said its likely the automatic system failed....
This is why the MXGP TV subscription service is so much better. Malin won't harp on about stupid things how tear offs or roll off works. Basically if you subscribe you're a die hard fan of the sport so you know what it's all about. Malin also says stuff that if you've rode a dirt bike you can relate to it easily.
tcallahan707
2/3/2019 3:04am
yz133rider wrote:
How many times have tear offs and roll offs been discussed and ralph said there are tear offs and automatic types. Saw a rider who took...
This is why the MXGP TV subscription service is so much better. Malin won't harp on about stupid things how tear offs or roll off works...
This is why the MXGP TV subscription service is so much better. Malin won't harp on about stupid things how tear offs or roll off works. Basically if you subscribe you're a die hard fan of the sport so you know what it's all about. Malin also says stuff that if you've rode a dirt bike you can relate to it easily.
While I prefer a more advanced version, I don't even mind if they are going to dumb things down and explain. But at least get it right.
MotoMo165
2/3/2019 3:27am
I was thinking to myself, no shit? First I heard of guys running that and in the mud!? Any pictures or is Ralph high?

The Shop

2/3/2019 3:49am
Is automatic like Rain sensing wipers ?
Some guys go with the automatic Ricky...
This is what I hate about the show. Ricky needs to pull him up on this sht- not just let it go.
HenryA
2/3/2019 4:13am
Prntscrn wrote:
Ralph is too busy asking Ricky to explain for the viewers why "European riders" are so good in muddy conditions.
cody41
2/3/2019 4:40am
yz133rider wrote:
This is why the MXGP TV subscription service is so much better. Malin won't harp on about stupid things how tear offs or roll off works...
The mxgp announcer absolutely kills it and he goes solo.
DTR830
Fantasy
1057th
2/3/2019 6:34am
TV broadcast should keep Ralph & Rc

Gold app should have Langston & Weege
steezenation
2/3/2019 7:16am
Is automatic like Rain sensing wipers ? Some guys go with the automatic Ricky... This is what I hate about the show. Ricky needs to pull...
Is automatic like Rain sensing wipers ?
Some guys go with the automatic Ricky...
This is what I hate about the show. Ricky needs to pull him up on this sht- not just let it go.
It's crazy to me how much better they got for the short period that RV was in the booth. It seems like they need a 3rd man who is super knowledgable, willing to argue his point, maybe someone who is already employed by NBC and is trained to talk on TV...

I wonder who could possibly fill that role...

Gandorlf
2/3/2019 7:52am
yz133rider wrote:
I've always disliked how it's only Malin in the booth usually though. They need someone else in there to bounce off eachother. Drives me up the wall listening to Malin talk to himself the whole time.
Cliffy615
Fantasy
2903rd
2/3/2019 10:57am
yz133rider wrote:
it's no Emig, Weege or Langston but give me Ralph and RC over Malin any day!
Malin literally makes me fall asleep
yz133rider
2/3/2019 11:02am
yz133rider wrote:
Cliffy615 wrote:
Mxgp absolutely is directed towards actual riders and fans. Much better delivery than sx.
Jbulz
Fantasy
4086th
2/3/2019 12:10pm
Bro, broadcasting 101 - are they using tear-offs or roll-offs, what color is their bike, how tall/heavy are they, and is their father a GNCC champion.

They nailed it this week
Rotaholic
2/3/2019 12:18pm
There used to be (probably still is) battery powered roll offs with a switch on the handle bars that you could press to make them work.
OldHalfway
2/3/2019 12:31pm
yz133rider wrote:
Cliffy615 wrote:
You're out of your mind. Malin is the absolute best.
VET176
2/3/2019 12:37pm
Prntscrn wrote:
HenryA wrote:
Ralph is too busy asking Ricky to explain for the viewers why "European riders" are so good in muddy conditions.
......seconds after Ricky had already explained it to the viewers.Blink
2/4/2019 4:17am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2019 5:56am
Prntscrn wrote:
HenryA wrote:
VET176 wrote:
......seconds after Ricky had already explained it to the viewers.Blink
And Ricky passive-agressively responding with that accented, drawn-out "BECAAAAAUUSE..."

Post a reply to: Tear offs and automatic version??

The Latest