Teams in moto today

RCB33
Fantasy
90th
8/16/2015 12:12pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2015 3:10pm
I think it is good that there are now roughly three tiers of teams, the factory efforts( which we will include yoshi and RCH as well), the second tier, which I feel is increasing in popularity , teams such traders racing, Tedder racing, arma energy, GPI, Rock River, orange brigade, team Chiz and mafia moto crew, and then there is a team like privateer journey that help privateer that otherwise would be completely on their own.Yes there are still the bare bones privateers doing it out of love for the sport but the definition of a privateer is becoming increasingly blurred. I feel this is a sign that our sport is starting to grow at the pro level again. Maybe I am misunderstanding this but I think it awesome that there is more teams and outside sponsors getting involved. Now we need to get better coverage but there are enough threads covering that. What are your guys thoughts on the number of options for riders today.

P.S. If I forgot any teams, I apologize in advance.
|
SRP33
8/16/2015 1:22pm
RCB33 wrote:
I think it is good that there are now roughly three tiers of teams, the factory efforts( which we will include yoshi and RCH as well)...
I think it is good that there are now roughly three tiers of teams, the factory efforts( which we will include yoshi and RCH as well), the second tier, which I feel is increasing in popularity , teams such traders racing, Tedder racing, arma energy, GPI, Rock River, orange brigade, team Chiz and mafia moto crew, and then there is a team like privateer journey that help privateer that otherwise would be completely on their own.Yes there are still the bare bones privateers doing it out of love for the sport but the definition of a privateer is becoming increasingly blurred. I feel this is a sign that our sport is starting to grow at the pro level again. Maybe I am misunderstanding this but I think it awesome that there is more teams and outside sponsors getting involved. Now we need to get better coverage but there are enough threads covering that. What are your guys thoughts on the number of options for riders today.

We are doing our part and loving every minute of it

SRP33
8/16/2015 1:23pm

SRP33
8/16/2015 1:25pm

Just figuring it out, hanging with the guys at unadilla.

RCB33
Fantasy
90th
8/16/2015 3:04pm
RCB33 wrote:
I think it is good that there are now roughly three tiers of teams, the factory efforts( which we will include yoshi and RCH as well)...

SRP33 wrote:
We are doing our part and loving every minute of it [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/08/16/101668/s1200_IMAG1292.jpg[/img]

Love what you have done so far,who is going to be your riders next year?

The Shop

RonSkj
Fantasy
141st
8/16/2015 3:10pm
SRP33 wrote:
We are doing our part and loving every minute of it [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/08/16/101668/s1200_IMAG1292.jpg[/img]

My wife does the shopping around here. I just told her to be sure It's Blue Buffalo that goes in the shopping cart.

Post a reply to: Teams in moto today

The Latest