Teammates racing each other

Mr. CrossUp
Anyone remember a better one? https://youtu.be/8RG8aCQ2geo
|
downard254
12/22/2018 6:43am Edited Date/Time 12/22/2018 6:44am
I can’t find any video of it, but back in ‘94, the two Mike’s, Larocco and Keidrowski has a few good races. I believe after a moto at Red Bud that year, it had escalated to where Kiedrowski ghosted his bike into Larocco after the finish.

Someone is bound to have a short clip of the ghosting incident.

The Shop

12/22/2018 8:45am
downard254 wrote:
I can’t find any video of it, but back in ‘94, the two Mike’s, Larocco and Keidrowski has a few good races. I believe after a...
I can’t find any video of it, but back in ‘94, the two Mike’s, Larocco and Keidrowski has a few good races. I believe after a moto at Red Bud that year, it had escalated to where Kiedrowski ghosted his bike into Larocco after the finish.

here you go

Mr. CrossUp
12/22/2018 1:44pm
Anyone have the sx race where Hughes took out Emig and MC rode around them shaking his head?
USA
Fantasy
507th
12/22/2018 1:58pm
downard254 wrote:
I can’t find any video of it, but back in ‘94, the two Mike’s, Larocco and Keidrowski has a few good races. I believe after a...

here you go

Thanks for posting that! Cool storyline that season
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
12/22/2018 2:11pm
Look up the Mx nationals lites class from 2007 , rv vs Bt was team mate racing down right
Robgvx
12/22/2018 2:28pm
I thought teammates just moved over these days?
Bearuno
12/22/2018 2:58pm
Robgvx wrote:
Seems that way.

Depending at which way you look at it, at least the Italians don't do it.

If Lupino had done a 'Savitsky', and let AC past, Italy might have won the MXDN. Part of me would have loved to see Italy finally get a win, and Cairoli have a MXDN ( and Lupino and Cervelin- it was he on the 250?) win on his / their record(s)

The other part of me thinks ,well, racing is racing ( well, it should be) , and it was good to see Lupino, who has improved markedly lately, Race, and not do an "after you, Alfonso".

Maybe if the MXDN was after that race in Vegas, the example of team tactics, could have changed things?

Oh , Rob, where's that bloody book of yours? You taking orders yet? It should be a ripper!
Robgvx
12/22/2018 3:40pm
Robgvx wrote:
Bearuno wrote:
Seems that way. Depending at which way you look at it, at least the Italians don't do it. If Lupino had done a 'Savitsky', and let...
Seems that way.

Depending at which way you look at it, at least the Italians don't do it.

If Lupino had done a 'Savitsky', and let AC past, Italy might have won the MXDN. Part of me would have loved to see Italy finally get a win, and Cairoli have a MXDN ( and Lupino and Cervelin- it was he on the 250?) win on his / their record(s)

The other part of me thinks ,well, racing is racing ( well, it should be) , and it was good to see Lupino, who has improved markedly lately, Race, and not do an "after you, Alfonso".

Maybe if the MXDN was after that race in Vegas, the example of team tactics, could have changed things?

Oh , Rob, where's that bloody book of yours? You taking orders yet? It should be a ripper!
I think the tactics (just like with GC and JH) were to keep the faster guy as a rear-guard for as long as possible. (That’s what I would have instructed if I were team manager). In Italy’s case AC couldn’t fend off Paulin any longer so had to go by his teammate.

The MEC thing just sucked IMO.

Book content is written. It’s awesome. Now sourcing photos. Will be out late next year. You’ll love it!
drt410
12/22/2018 3:48pm
Herlings n Cairoli arent team mates.
loftyair
12/22/2018 4:32pm
Matiasevich and Kiedrowski at the '85 golden state nationals, wow....

Post a reply to: Teammates racing each other

The Latest