TeamGreen is a beast at the track

KAB
Fantasy
907th
1/19/2018 7:23pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2018 4:23pm
Parked next to TeamGreen at Pala MX today. Really good dude. My first ride back after “retiring” a year and a half ago and was like “how do I do this again?” He was very encouraging and supportive. He did 5 or 6 motos and on the last one he was out there for so long he ran out of gas, lol. I saw him pushing his bike back to the pits and I could tell he was spent. So I ran over to help push his bike. I’m an older ex triathlete and keep myself in decent shape but I gotta say for someone my age it was impressive watching him ride longer than the younger dudes out there.
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
1/19/2018 7:27pm
That’s awesome. I hope to meet him and ML at the track one of these days amd talk moto with them.

Welcome back to the sport!
wildbill
1/19/2018 7:48pm
How's his style, more Magoo or Bailey'ish? Wink
TeamGreen
1/19/2018 7:59pm
wildbill wrote:
"Fat old dudeish"...that tries to channel Magoo on big downhill jumps...is more like it.

KAB was inspiring..he gutted it out on a VERY busy day at Pala. He was on a buddies YZ250 off-roader/Dez bike. He put in some serious laps for a "1st Day Back".

C U at the track soon!
Boarddesign
Fantasy
1860th
1/19/2018 9:02pm
Wish I knew who all you old dudes were, I would say hi once and awhile (one old dude to another).

The Shop

TeamGreen
1/19/2018 9:14pm
Wish I knew who all you old dudes were, I would say hi once and awhile (one old dude to another).
Currently I'm on a 2018 RMZ450 with VitalMX fender decals and you can see the what the bike and I look like in the Bike Build thread I have going in "Bike Builds"...
tunedlength
1/19/2018 9:18pm
KAB wrote:
Parked next to TeamGreen at Pala MX today. Really good dude. My first ride back after “retiring” a year and a half ago and was like...
Parked next to TeamGreen at Pala MX today. Really good dude. My first ride back after “retiring” a year and a half ago and was like “how do I do this again?” He was very encouraging and supportive. He did 5 or 6 motos and on the last one he was out there for so long he ran out of gas, lol. I saw him pushing his bike back to the pits and I could tell he was spent. So I ran over to help push his bike. I’m an older ex triathlete and keep myself in decent shape but I gotta say for someone my age it was impressive watching him ride longer than the younger dudes out there.

how much did he pay you for this postSmile
jeffro503
1/19/2018 9:18pm
wildbill wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
"Fat old dudeish"...that tries to channel Magoo on big downhill jumps...is more like it. KAB was inspiring..he gutted it out on a VERY busy day at...
"Fat old dudeish"...that tries to channel Magoo on big downhill jumps...is more like it.

KAB was inspiring..he gutted it out on a VERY busy day at Pala. He was on a buddies YZ250 off-roader/Dez bike. He put in some serious laps for a "1st Day Back".

C U at the track soon!
So wish we could of rode together Manny. When I met you , I knew you would of been a dude who would of been in my group on riding days. I hope to make it back down to GH again one day , and hopefully you , and some other Vital guys can join me. Stay safe my brothers!
BobbyM
1/19/2018 9:23pm
KAB wrote:
Parked next to TeamGreen at Pala MX today. Really good dude. My first ride back after “retiring” a year and a half ago and was like...
Norcal baby.
TeamGreen
1/19/2018 9:41pm
KAB wrote:

About Tree-Fiddy
TeamGreen
1/19/2018 9:41pm
wildbill wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
"Fat old dudeish"...that tries to channel Magoo on big downhill jumps...is more like it. KAB was inspiring..he gutted it out on a VERY busy day at...

C U at the track soon!
jeffro503 wrote:
So wish we could of rode together Manny. When I met you , I knew you would of been a dude who would of been in...
So wish we could of rode together Manny. When I met you , I knew you would of been a dude who would of been in my group on riding days. I hope to make it back down to GH again one day , and hopefully you , and some other Vital guys can join me. Stay safe my brothers!
The GH National!
Ted722
1/19/2018 10:56pm
- Talking about IMS tanks in another thread this week.
- Riding bike with larger stock tank than previous year
- Running out of fuel. Pushing bike back to pits. Priceless. Smile

Good stuff. Welcome back to the track KAB and enjoy A2 Manny!
MikeyB35
1/20/2018 12:20am
KAB wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
About Tree-Fiddy
It was about this time I realized TeamGreen was the damn lochness monster looking for another dang treefiddy!
TeamGreen
1/20/2018 6:39am

TeamGreen wrote:
About Tree-Fiddy
MikeyB35 wrote:
It was about this time I realized TeamGreen was the damn lochness monster looking for another dang treefiddy!
I ain’t giving no monster no Tree-Fiddy!
mx317
1/20/2018 7:09am
The second time a friend ran out of gas during a moto came back to find this on his bike.

TeamGreen
1/20/2018 4:13pm
mx317 wrote:
The second time a friend ran out of gas during a moto came back to find this on his bike. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/20/239109/s1200_IMG_0165.jpg[/img]
The second time a friend ran out of gas during a moto came back to find this on his bike.

Ya think anyone makes one of those gas-gauge gas caps for the ‘18 RMZ?
mx317
1/20/2018 4:23pm
I have got to get back out there and ride REM again! Maybe this Summer.

Post a reply to: TeamGreen is a beast at the track

The Latest