TeamGreen is a beast at the track

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2018 7:23 PM

Parked next to TeamGreen at Pala MX today. Really good dude. My first ride back after “retiring” a year and a half ago and was like “how do I do this again?” He was very encouraging and supportive. He did 5 or 6 motos and on the last one he was out there for so long he ran out of gas, lol. I saw him pushing his bike back to the pits and I could tell he was spent. So I ran over to help push his bike. I’m an older ex triathlete and keep myself in decent shape but I gotta say for someone my age it was impressive watching him ride longer than the younger dudes out there.

|

1/19/2018 7:27 PM

That’s awesome. I hope to meet him and ML at the track one of these days amd talk moto with them.

Welcome back to the sport!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/19/2018 7:48 PM

How's his style, more Magoo or Bailey'ish? wink

|

1/19/2018 7:59 PM

wildbill wrote:

"Fat old dudeish"...that tries to channel Magoo on big downhill jumps...is more like it.

KAB was inspiring..he gutted it out on a VERY busy day at Pala. He was on a buddies YZ250 off-roader/Dez bike. He put in some serious laps for a "1st Day Back".

C U at the track soon!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

1/19/2018 9:02 PM

Wish I knew who all you old dudes were, I would say hi once and awhile (one old dude to another).

|

1/19/2018 9:14 PM

Boarddesign wrote:

Wish I knew who all you old dudes were, I would say hi once and awhile (one old dude to another).

Currently I'm on a 2018 RMZ450 with VitalMX fender decals and you can see the what the bike and I look like in the Bike Build thread I have going in "Bike Builds"...

|

1/19/2018 9:18 PM

KAB wrote:

Parked next to TeamGreen at Pala MX today. Really good dude. My first ride back after “retiring” a year and a half ago and was like “how do I do this again?” He was very encouraging and supportive. He did 5 or 6 motos and on the last one he was out there for so long he ran out of gas, lol. I saw him pushing his bike back to the pits and I could tell he was spent. So I ran over to help push his bike. I’m an older ex triathlete and keep myself in decent shape but I gotta say for someone my age it was impressive watching him ride longer than the younger dudes out there.

how much did he pay you for this postsmile
|

1/19/2018 9:18 PM

wildbill wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

"Fat old dudeish"...that tries to channel Magoo on big downhill jumps...is more like it.

KAB was inspiring..he gutted it out on a VERY busy day at Pala. He was on a buddies YZ250 off-roader/Dez bike. He put in some serious laps for a "1st Day Back".

C U at the track soon!

So wish we could of rode together Manny. When I met you , I knew you would of been a dude who would of been in my group on riding days. I hope to make it back down to GH again one day , and hopefully you , and some other Vital guys can join me. Stay safe my brothers!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/19/2018 9:23 PM

KAB wrote:

Norcal baby.

|

1/19/2018 9:41 PM

KAB wrote:

tunedlength wrote:

About Tree-Fiddy

|

1/19/2018 9:41 PM

wildbill wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

C U at the track soon!

jeffro503 wrote:

So wish we could of rode together Manny. When I met you , I knew you would of been a dude who would of been in my group on riding days. I hope to make it back down to GH again one day , and hopefully you , and some other Vital guys can join me. Stay safe my brothers!

The GH National!

|

1/19/2018 10:56 PM

- Talking about IMS tanks in another thread this week.
- Riding bike with larger stock tank than previous year
- Running out of fuel. Pushing bike back to pits. Priceless. smile

Good stuff. Welcome back to the track KAB and enjoy A2 Manny!

|

1/20/2018 12:20 AM

KAB wrote:

tunedlength wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

About Tree-Fiddy

It was about this time I realized TeamGreen was the damn lochness monster looking for another dang treefiddy!

|

1/20/2018 6:39 AM

tunedlength wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

About Tree-Fiddy

MikeyB35 wrote:

It was about this time I realized TeamGreen was the damn lochness monster looking for another dang treefiddy!

I ain’t giving no monster no Tree-Fiddy!

|

1/20/2018 7:09 AM

The second time a friend ran out of gas during a moto came back to find this on his bike. Photo

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

1/20/2018 4:13 PM

mx317 wrote:

The second time a friend ran out of gas during a moto came back to find this on his bike. Photo

Ya think anyone makes one of those gas-gauge gas caps for the ‘18 RMZ?

|

1/20/2018 4:23 PM

I have got to get back out there and ride REM again! Maybe this Summer.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!