Team orders

TXDirt
5/1/2017 6:15am
William wrote:
Absolutely spot on comment ! And it reveals the legitimacy of the idea that it is "just a part of racing and no big deal" Of...
Absolutely spot on comment !
And it reveals the legitimacy of the idea that it is "just a part of racing and no big deal"
Of course it isnt okay and it isnt perceived as okay and it is not healthy for the sport.
That is EXACTLY why Marvin didnt admit to doing it intentionally in his interview..As you pointed out already.
TXDirt wrote:
Sometimes we do things we don't like to do, but do them anyways. Ever had a meal you didn't like but told whoever made it that...
Sometimes we do things we don't like to do, but do them anyways. Ever had a meal you didn't like but told whoever made it that it tastes great?

Using your idea, you should have thrown the plate across the room and then punched the chef in the face.

It goes both ways.
William wrote:
NO,.. in my scenario you would tell the waiter or the chef the truth because there is nothing to hide...Not throw a plate !!! That is...
NO,.. in my scenario you would tell the waiter or the chef the truth because there is nothing to hide...Not throw a plate !!! That is a strawman argument your making.
I am merely asking....If there is nothing WRONG with pulling over (so painfully obvious) then why lie about it ??
What you want to do and what you will do are two seperate things. No way are you going to tell your mom she made a shit meal. Are you? No of course not. You are going to say what a great meal it is.

If there is nothing wrong with telling your mom she made a shit meal then why lie about it?
William
5/1/2017 6:20am
TXDirt wrote:
Sometimes we do things we don't like to do, but do them anyways. Ever had a meal you didn't like but told whoever made it that...
Sometimes we do things we don't like to do, but do them anyways. Ever had a meal you didn't like but told whoever made it that it tastes great?

Using your idea, you should have thrown the plate across the room and then punched the chef in the face.

It goes both ways.
William wrote:
NO,.. in my scenario you would tell the waiter or the chef the truth because there is nothing to hide...Not throw a plate !!! That is...
NO,.. in my scenario you would tell the waiter or the chef the truth because there is nothing to hide...Not throw a plate !!! That is a strawman argument your making.
I am merely asking....If there is nothing WRONG with pulling over (so painfully obvious) then why lie about it ??
TXDirt wrote:
What you want to do and what you will do are two seperate things. No way are you going to tell your mom she made a...
What you want to do and what you will do are two seperate things. No way are you going to tell your mom she made a shit meal. Are you? No of course not. You are going to say what a great meal it is.

If there is nothing wrong with telling your mom she made a shit meal then why lie about it?
your talking about lying to spare someone's feelings....Whose feelings are Musquin trying to save ?? He lied because what happened was nefarious, underhanded and against AMA rules...
TXDirt
5/1/2017 7:43am
William wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
What you want to do and what you will do are two seperate things. No way are you going to tell your mom she made a...

William wrote:
your talking about lying to spare someone's feelings....Whose feelings are Musquin trying to save ?? He lied because what happened was nefarious, underhanded and against AMA...
your talking about lying to spare someone's feelings....Whose feelings are Musquin trying to save ?? He lied because what happened was nefarious, underhanded and against AMA rules...
I don't think he's lying to "cover up" a "nefarious act. I think they sheepishly do it because it's kind of embarrassing to have to do it (let Ryan by). It saves both Ryan and Marvin a little bit of embarrassment and scrutiny than if they just came right out and said it. I don't think they act sheepishly out of fear of the AMA. Lets put it that way.
Tuzzo123
5/1/2017 7:54am
mxlegend99 wrote:
Is race fixing illegal like match fixing in other sports? Because KTM, Musquin and Dungey flat out screwed everyone with that. The fans were cheated out...
Is race fixing illegal like match fixing in other sports?

Because KTM, Musquin and Dungey flat out screwed everyone with that. The fans were cheated out of seeing a 6 point race next week. Tomac was cheated out of even having a small chance next week. They were robbed of seeing tge rider who deserved to win actually win.

That is cheating. Straight up. They were in a position to manipulate the results and did. It seems ridiculous to me that this could be an acceptable practice considering in another sport this shit is illegal and if found out can result in lifetime bans and jail time.

Reed copped shit for making Dungey finish a few seconds further behind Tomac then he would have. I hope tge same people who lost respect for him do the same for Dungey and Musquin. Reed had no effect in the points atleast.
You're killing me, stop it. How long have you been in the sport? This stuff happens all the time

The Shop

OldYZRider1
5/1/2017 9:53am Edited Date/Time 5/1/2017 9:56am
The technical rules and class structure in proMX are all skewed around what the manufacturers want so that no privateer or low budget effort shows up and beats a "factory" effort. This could hurt the manufacturer's efforts to use the racing series to market/promote their products. Yet some of you are getting all upset about this incidence of a "factory" meddling in the sport??
Billr5335
5/5/2017 3:37am
Straight bs there was no error at all he didn't even turn his bars
It's a sad day that Dingy has show he will do anything to win: cheat and lie about it. My kids and their friends are working on a song about how this guy is just no good and has all but lost it this year! Sad day for MX.
Billr5335
5/5/2017 3:43am
TXDirt wrote:

William wrote:
your talking about lying to spare someone's feelings....Whose feelings are Musquin trying to save ?? He lied because what happened was nefarious, underhanded and against AMA...
TXDirt wrote:
I don't think he's lying to "cover up" a "nefarious act. I think they sheepishly do it because it's kind of embarrassing to have to do...
I don't think he's lying to "cover up" a "nefarious act. I think they sheepishly do it because it's kind of embarrassing to have to do it (let Ryan by). It saves both Ryan and Marvin a little bit of embarrassment and scrutiny than if they just came right out and said it. I don't think they act sheepishly out of fear of the AMA. Lets put it that way.
Dingy has let down millions of kids. He has shown that he will do anything to win and then lie about it on national TV, when everyone knows. This guy is not TRASH to my kids and their friends: they can see it 100%. If anyone is open to helping with putting this guy in his place, we have a song we are working on, and you can add in any verses you feel embody his TRASH Cheating and lying crap and his behavior this year. What a little cry baby this guy is and to me, and all my friends, he has tarnished MX for many decades to come! A TRUE CHEAT AND LIAR.

MM25 FOR FORCED TO DO WHAT HE DID, BY DINGY AND DINGY'S TRASH TEAM RUN BY ONE OF THE BIGGEST PILES IN MX.
5/5/2017 4:58am
Billr5335 wrote:
Dingy has let down millions of kids. He has shown that he will do anything to win and then lie about it on national TV, when...
Dingy has let down millions of kids. He has shown that he will do anything to win and then lie about it on national TV, when everyone knows. This guy is not TRASH to my kids and their friends: they can see it 100%. If anyone is open to helping with putting this guy in his place, we have a song we are working on, and you can add in any verses you feel embody his TRASH Cheating and lying crap and his behavior this year. What a little cry baby this guy is and to me, and all my friends, he has tarnished MX for many decades to come! A TRUE CHEAT AND LIAR.

MM25 FOR FORCED TO DO WHAT HE DID, BY DINGY AND DINGY'S TRASH TEAM RUN BY ONE OF THE BIGGEST PILES IN MX.
Far TOOoooooooo emotional! Get some help bro- It's just a motorcycle race!
Billr5335
5/5/2017 5:08am
Ur a sad f. I guess I'd be ok with just about anything and that's what f's up my world: little pieces of s that just have no balls as their vaginas search for them. Dude, try to find ur little balls and become somewhat of a man.
mxracer816
Fantasy
2838th
5/5/2017 5:18am
Billr5335 wrote:
Ur a sad f. I guess I'd be ok with just about anything and that's what f's up my world: little pieces of s that just...
Ur a sad f. I guess I'd be ok with just about anything and that's what f's up my world: little pieces of s that just have no balls as their vaginas search for them. Dude, try to find ur little balls and become somewhat of a man.
Troll much? You must have a sad shitty life. Sorry about your bad luck.

Ps- Cleanup on isle 5 boss....
Billr5335
5/5/2017 5:23am
Please, climb back in ur hole and turn out the lights. If ur ok with what should be the top guy for me lying and cheating as millions of kids watch, we'll ur just trash. Please move on or grow up and get some self-respect.
5/5/2017 6:52am
Billr5335 wrote:
Please, climb back in ur hole and turn out the lights. If ur ok with what should be the top guy for me lying and cheating...
Please, climb back in ur hole and turn out the lights. If ur ok with what should be the top guy for me lying and cheating as millions of kids watch, we'll ur just trash. Please move on or grow up and get some self-respect.
Clicked.
mxracer816
Fantasy
2838th
5/5/2017 7:07am
Guess I'm trash then, funny I LOVE my life. You should try that sometime.
5/5/2017 7:32am
Billr5335 wrote:
Please, climb back in ur hole and turn out the lights. If ur ok with what should be the top guy for me lying and cheating...
Clicked.
Woot, I thought he sounded like a rocket-surgeon. Probably went to MomTech or something. Tough shit to get through I've heard, only the best of inbred make it.
JBlain619
5/5/2017 7:39am
William wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
I don't think he's lying to "cover up" a "nefarious act. I think they sheepishly do it because it's kind of embarrassing to have to do...
Billr5335 wrote:
Dingy has let down millions of kids. He has shown that he will do anything to win and then lie about it on national TV, when...

I'm pretty sure with the # of posts you have and what you are posting, you are trolling. But in case you're not, please contact http://www.doctornikolaidis.com/ because you need to be medicated!
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
5/5/2017 7:42am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2017 7:43am
Billr5335 wrote:
Please move on

Edit: And fuck off...
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
5/5/2017 8:16am
Billr5335 wrote:
It's a sad day that Dingy has show he will do anything to win: cheat and lie about it. My kids and their friends are working...
It's a sad day that Dingy has show he will do anything to win: cheat and lie about it. My kids and their friends are working on a song about how this guy is just no good and has all but lost it this year! Sad day for MX.
Will be a sad day for music...
MR. X
5/5/2017 8:35am
Billr5335 is still mad because Dungey wouldn't take a picture with him at Red bud a few years ago while wearing his American flag top hat.
disbanded
Fantasy
1842nd
5/5/2017 8:38am
Billr5335 wrote:
It's a sad day that Dingy has show he will do anything to win: cheat and lie about it. My kids and their friends are working...
seth505 wrote:
Will be a sad day for music...
Can't wait to hear it
5/5/2017 8:53am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2017 8:58am
Billr5335 wrote:

"...RUN BY ONE OF THE BIGGEST PILES IN MX". Blatant blasphemy to insult "The Man" . Some people are passionate about historical gods that may or may not have existed. Many of us older MX fans are equally passionate about respecting DeCoster; a motocross god that we know exists. No mercy should ever be shown to Billr. He is leading his kids and their friends down a slippery slope straight to motocross hell. "NEVER INSULT Roger DeCoster. F*cking Never."
tickleme20
5/5/2017 10:58am
I honestly have no idea why anyone would blame Ryan or Marv personally for this. If anything, the entire incident smacks of too LITTLE communication and planning. No one anticipated Tomac (comparatively) stinking up the joint. Under the valid assumption ET would continue to dominate, it's likely MM was simply told to refrain from robbing his teammate of precious points. Nothing more complicated or nefarious than that.

But during the race, when MM realized ET was that far out, he probably thought he could safely take the win. Pit board reminded him otherwise, he panicked and gave the win up in the most obvious, boneheaded way possible bc it's all he could think to do in the heat of the moment. I was at the race, and he actually rode into the tunnel right after finishing before reemerging very flustered and upset looking. I honestly don't believe that RD OR MM wanted things to play out like that.
QUADS
5/5/2017 9:13pm
mxlegend99 wrote:
Is race fixing illegal like match fixing in other sports? Because KTM, Musquin and Dungey flat out screwed everyone with that. The fans were cheated out...
Is race fixing illegal like match fixing in other sports?

Because KTM, Musquin and Dungey flat out screwed everyone with that. The fans were cheated out of seeing a 6 point race next week. Tomac was cheated out of even having a small chance next week. They were robbed of seeing tge rider who deserved to win actually win.

That is cheating. Straight up. They were in a position to manipulate the results and did. It seems ridiculous to me that this could be an acceptable practice considering in another sport this shit is illegal and if found out can result in lifetime bans and jail time.

Reed copped shit for making Dungey finish a few seconds further behind Tomac then he would have. I hope tge same people who lost respect for him do the same for Dungey and Musquin. Reed had no effect in the points atleast.
Dungey and Reed got into it in the heat race. Dungey whined about it, when interviewed, as he won the heat. He pulled a Rodney Dangerfield, and said .........Noooo respect........bla bla Reed,bla bla....insert more whining here......But when they went to the replay, Jeff Emig pulled a Sergeant Schultz and said....I see nothing!.........wtf is Dungey talking about? No one knows!!!

So good ol Reedy thought, ...........I willl give you something to bitch about, girly boy!........
I was cheering him on........Chad is the Man!......Dungey wears the skirt............

QUADS
5/5/2017 9:27pm
He didn't pull over. He made a mistake and came in to hot on the corner and missed the rut Dungey passed. If there were team...
He didn't pull over. He made a mistake and came in to hot on the corner and missed the rut Dungey passed. If there were team orders then why did Marvin pass Dungey in the first place. Marvin was pissed because he missed winning another race by making a mistake.
quicken wrote:
Really......?
I think he must be kidding. Such a joker.... bwahahaha!
QUADS
5/5/2017 9:42pm
I don't really care that marv pulled over, and I get why he did it.. but I also understand why some people are upset about it...
I don't really care that marv pulled over, and I get why he did it.. but I also understand why some people are upset about it.

Here is my question... If it's not as big of a deal as people are saying, and that 'it's the norm in motorsports' then why try to make it look like a mistake?

Why not just pull over, put your hand on your hip and give Dungey a cheerful wave by and then on the podium say that you were doing it to help your teammate win a championship because that is what teammates do.

Why lie about making a mistake when everyone knows it wasn't one? I believe that is why people are upset, saying it was a mistake is just beyond disingenuous, its disrespectful to the fans. Just be honest with it, say you let your teammate by.
"Why lie about making a mistake when everyone knows it wasn't one? I believe that is why people are upset, saying it was a mistake is just beyond disingenuous, its disrespectful to the fans. Just be honest with it, say you let your teammate by."

Enter, the voice of reason..........Fans, what fans?
QUADS
5/5/2017 9:54pm
wfo4ever wrote:
Like Dungey said "It's just a dirt bike race".
Yeah and I watch it religiously. The true fans of this motor sport, take it just a wee more seriously then that.
Just a dirt bike race......GTFO....those are words spoken from someone, who has retirement on the brain.

Post a reply to: Team orders

The Latest