Team Fried/USA in Europe: MXdN

9/19/2019 8:39am
Is Cooper riding with Anderson & Osbourne now? I’ve seen Cooper hanging around with Henri Jacobi at the track, what’s the story there ?
Press516
Fantasy
90th
9/19/2019 8:41am
I still expect a podium. This is all fun and games but the reason they are doing it is to get that kind of result imho...
I still expect a podium. This is all fun and games but the reason they are doing it is to get that kind of result imho. I hope they are practicing the hell out of their starts because in this race starts are paramount!
I think it’s fair to say that a podium is the decent result we are talking about. Tongue
9/19/2019 9:05am Edited Date/Time 9/19/2019 9:07am
I’ve been watching the gps all year long..Hoff is winning because of all the injuries and gasjer has checked out as he should after accomplishing the...
I’ve been watching the gps all year long..Hoff is winning because of all the injuries and gasjer has checked out as he should after accomplishing the ultimate goal, seewer and jonass are impressive but there’s nooooo fucking way theyd be top 5 at southwick or WW in the US, which makes me think that ZO and JA probably would have a few GP wins a piece if they raced the whole circuit. I honesty think If you replaced Prado with Jcoop maybe he would have won like one less moto than Jorge in mx2...I get it, it’s sand, all 3 riders killed it at the sand rounds except for team fried at the wick but he’s a savage and probably thinks about that moto where he pushed herlings so hard that he cracked him, ended up winning by like 10 seconds only to get landed on every single night....never was a fan of the team last year, this is the year the losing streak ends and the US tidal wave washes out that little flat sand box
We’ll have to see how that goes for you next weekend chief

The Shop

Motoxdoc
9/19/2019 9:23am
Why do some of you think the Netherlands deserves to win the MXDN’s? IMO, nobody deserves it....they earn it. Why do they deserve it more than Italy?....and all the condescending advice from the amateurs in here cracks me up....Somebody should tell the Americans to ride a gear higher everywhere, stand up and go faster in the corners!....like all the Euros do. I hope Team Fried reads Vital...Dry
Is Jacobi on a Yamaha 250?...my guess is Coop is hanging with him searching for a bike set-up.
9/19/2019 9:32am Edited Date/Time 9/19/2019 9:32am
Motoxdoc wrote:
Why do some of you think the Netherlands deserves to win the MXDN’s? IMO, nobody deserves it....they earn it. Why do they deserve it more than...
Why do some of you think the Netherlands deserves to win the MXDN’s? IMO, nobody deserves it....they earn it. Why do they deserve it more than Italy?....and all the condescending advice from the amateurs in here cracks me up....Somebody should tell the Americans to ride a gear higher everywhere, stand up and go faster in the corners!....like all the Euros do. I hope Team Fried reads Vital...Dry
Is Jacobi on a Yamaha 250?...my guess is Coop is hanging with him searching for a bike set-up.
Jacobi rides Kawasaki and he's out injured so isn't riding for Team Germany.
St Ann More
9/19/2019 9:32am Edited Date/Time 9/19/2019 9:55am
Press516 wrote:
And expectations are a little lower, so any decent result is going to be a win in our books.... Assen also brings a little risk for...
And expectations are a little lower, so any decent result is going to be a win in our books....

Assen also brings a little risk for everyone, motors sometimes don't make it, etc. So much fun leading up to the event this year and Team Fried has only made it that much better.
I still expect a podium. This is all fun and games but the reason they are doing it is to get that kind of result imho...
I still expect a podium. This is all fun and games but the reason they are doing it is to get that kind of result imho. I hope they are practicing the hell out of their starts because in this race starts are paramount!
Team Netherlands are heavy favourites.

These are the podium contenders:

Team USA
Anderson - 4th in 450
Osbourne - 5th in 450
Cooper - 3rd in 250

Team France
Paulin - 4th in MXGP
Tixier - 16th in MXGP
Renaux - 7th in MX2

Team Belgium
Van Horebeek - 8th in MXGP
Strijbos - 22nd in MXGP
Geerts - 3rd in MX2

Team Italy and Team GB have a slim chance.

So, I totally expect a Team USA podium. 3rd at worst, win at best! This is one of the weakest MXdN line-ups in years!

RG1
9/19/2019 9:33am
Motoxdoc wrote:
Why do some of you think the Netherlands deserves to win the MXDN’s? IMO, nobody deserves it....they earn it. Why do they deserve it more than...
Jacobi rides for F&H Kawasaki. I would bet that F&H were also at Veldhoven on the same day and Jacobi was just there watching, went over for a chat with Cooper. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t more than that
9/19/2019 10:25am Edited Date/Time 9/19/2019 10:25am
how come Justin is training apart from the 2 husky riders ? i thought it was meant to be as a early team training with all 3 of the riders on the same tracks .. or did i miss something ?
Ranman68
9/19/2019 11:12am
It's impossible to tell a whole lot from such a short video, but JCoop is definitely hauling some major ass in this clip. Flowing corners very well, and getting wicked drive down the straightaways.
I'm sure Herlings passed him some time soon after the video ends, and I'm not gonna pretend to know how hard Herlings was pushing, but Cooper is for sure ripping and looks really good on this track at least.jj
9/19/2019 1:05pm
I’ve been watching the gps all year long..Hoff is winning because of all the injuries and gasjer has checked out as he should after accomplishing the...
I’ve been watching the gps all year long..Hoff is winning because of all the injuries and gasjer has checked out as he should after accomplishing the ultimate goal, seewer and jonass are impressive but there’s nooooo fucking way theyd be top 5 at southwick or WW in the US, which makes me think that ZO and JA probably would have a few GP wins a piece if they raced the whole circuit. I honesty think If you replaced Prado with Jcoop maybe he would have won like one less moto than Jorge in mx2...I get it, it’s sand, all 3 riders killed it at the sand rounds except for team fried at the wick but he’s a savage and probably thinks about that moto where he pushed herlings so hard that he cracked him, ended up winning by like 10 seconds only to get landed on every single night....never was a fan of the team last year, this is the year the losing streak ends and the US tidal wave washes out that little flat sand box
he didn't push herlings, it was one of herlings 1st race on the 450, herlings pushed Anderson and slipped over in a corner , one race wonder win
Aryen
9/19/2019 1:09pm
Personally, I think JA and ZO will have to let JH84 and GC259 go and get in the mix with Prado, Van Horebeek, Simpson, Paulin, Jonass etc. These guys are seriously fast and experienced in sand and will likely give them a run for their money. Wish USA all the best and I know their fighting spirit always gives them something extra, but saying they’ll be right behind Herlings is nothing less than naive.
roninho
9/19/2019 1:26pm
Hope this works, yt vid of team USA in Veldhoven
9/19/2019 1:53pm
roninho wrote:
Nice, thanks for posting. Must be a great time to be a moto fan in NLD with all of the teams spread out all over. Hopefully you guys have been able to take some well timed "sick days" to make it out to the tracks. My wrists hurt though watching that video. Those are some huge jumps considering some of those landings are 6 inches tall.
FlaNard
9/19/2019 3:57pm
DeStouwer wrote:
This weekend there's a beachrace in Loon-Plage (France). There are rumours the American squad will line up along these entries: - Jeffrey Herlings - Tom Koch...
This weekend there's a beachrace in Loon-Plage (France). There are rumours the American squad will line up along these entries:

- Jeffrey Herlings
- Tom Koch
- Jeffrey Dewulf
- Petar Petrov
- Tom Guyon
- Steve Ramon
- Cédric Soubeyras
- Camille Chapelière
- Daymond Martens
- Stéphane Watel
- Florian Miot
- Mathéo Miot
- Todd Kellett
- Jérémy Hauquier
- Richard Fura
That would be the smartest thing they could possibly do. I hope it happens.
9/20/2019 2:35am
GFY Coldenhoff is the one who started the season injured, after a very heavy crash where he ended up with a serious backinjury.
The last GP's he has been beating the world champ Gajser, who is top fit and guys like Paulin, Seewer and so on. How the the hell is that winning because of injuries?
Arofin
9/20/2019 3:26am
GFY Coldenhoff is the one who started the season injured, after a very heavy crash where he ended up with a serious backinjury. The last GP's...
GFY Coldenhoff is the one who started the season injured, after a very heavy crash where he ended up with a serious backinjury.
The last GP's he has been beating the world champ Gajser, who is top fit and guys like Paulin, Seewer and so on. How the the hell is that winning because of injuries?
Because IF Herlings and Cairoli were on the same level as 2018, he would'nt have won a gp. And Gasjer would'nt have won the title. To me 2018 is still an epic season where Cairoli and Herlings showed that if they are fully fit, there are the best by far...
steed 2.0
9/20/2019 3:55am
Arofin wrote:
Because IF Herlings and Cairoli were on the same level as 2018, he would'nt have won a gp. And Gasjer would'nt have won the title. To...
Because IF Herlings and Cairoli were on the same level as 2018, he would'nt have won a gp. And Gasjer would'nt have won the title. To me 2018 is still an epic season where Cairoli and Herlings showed that if they are fully fit, there are the best by far...
Don't throw all the riders under the bus to make your point... Keep in mind... if they attack your favorite rider sometimes it's wiser not to respond because otherwise you only bump the topic and get even more BS... just ignore it
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/20/2019 4:35am
GFY Coldenhoff is the one who started the season injured, after a very heavy crash where he ended up with a serious backinjury. The last GP's...
Arofin wrote:
Because IF Herlings and Cairoli were on the same level as 2018, he would'nt have won a gp. And Gasjer would'nt have won the title. To...
Agree with herlings. Not with Cairoli. Gajser digged himself out of a points hole and applied pressure every week. Until Tony made the crucial mistakes first in Russia then in Latvia
Camp332
9/20/2019 4:50am
Easy with the roid rage bro!
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3725th
9/20/2019 5:05am
Team Fried: 16 YouTube uploads during the Nationals = 170k views. 4 YouTube uploads pre-MXdN in Europe = 270k views. Not bad for a race that...
Team Fried:

16 YouTube uploads during the Nationals = 170k views.
4 YouTube uploads pre-MXdN in Europe = 270k views.

Not bad for a race that doesn't matter...
Team fried fans during outdoor motocross = 20-30% of all American motocross fans.

Team friend fans during MXON prep = 90% of all American motocross fans.

Markopolo400
9/20/2019 5:21am
Random thought...But I would have expected Atlas to overnight a brace to JA in Holland by now. Sideways
RG1
9/20/2019 5:27am
Random thought...But I would have expected Atlas to overnight a brace to JA in Holland by now. Sideways
My guess is if he wanted to wear one he would be wearing one
sende
Fantasy
4455th
9/20/2019 5:57am

Anderson looking mighty fast.
Herlings in a total cruise mode.
9/20/2019 6:09am
I don't know if people here are also boxing fans, but Team USA are coming across like Andy Ruiz in the Joshua fight. Friendly, disarming, likeable, underdogs... If they start taking photos of themselves with the Chamberlain Trophy at the pre-race press conference people need to be worried!
DeStouwer
9/20/2019 6:13am
I don't know if people here are also boxing fans, but Team USA are coming across like Andy Ruiz in the Joshua fight. Friendly, disarming, likeable...
I don't know if people here are also boxing fans, but Team USA are coming across like Andy Ruiz in the Joshua fight. Friendly, disarming, likeable, underdogs... If they start taking photos of themselves with the Chamberlain Trophy at the pre-race press conference people need to be worried!
Touching or posing with the trophy before the race / game / competition brings bad luck Wink

Post a reply to: Team Fried/USA in Europe: MXdN

The Latest