Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

Episode 6:

Episode 7:

|

9/13/2019 1:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2019 2:02 AM

This was GREAT again. Thanks! Osborne throwing some jabs to the commentators.. :D Funny stuff. This is my fav USA team ever.

|

9/13/2019 2:22 AM

The two minutes of video at the end, so Fried!

|

9/13/2019 2:33 AM

sende wrote:

This was GREAT again. Thanks! Osborne throwing some jabs to the commentators.. :D Funny stuff. This is my fav USA team ever.

β€œWe KNOW, alright?” πŸ˜‚

|

9/13/2019 5:03 AM

Haha love it. Very likable team this year.
Cool to see them preparing and having fun in the sand, although the track was pretty flat...

Funny how everyone on planet earth just loves what he grew up eating. Been in the USA a lot and in a lot of other countries around the world, and everytime I come home, the first thing I think is: Home sweet home, finally some propper food.

|

"Me fail English? That’s unpossible." - Ralph Wiggum

9/13/2019 5:16 AM

mxmasta wrote:

Cool to see them preparing and having fun in the sand, although the track was pretty flat...

Funny how everyone on planet earth just loves what he grew up eating. Been in the USA a lot and in a lot of other countries around the world, and everytime I come home, the first thing I think is: Home sweet home, finally some propper food.

Right?
As a European you go to the US and struggle to find breakfast. I don't even book hotels in the US with breakfast included anymore.

|

9/13/2019 5:24 AM

Awesome videos. They look a little hesitant mid corner but i'm confident they will come around. Go team fried!

|

9/13/2019 5:26 AM

mxmasta wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Right?
As a European you go to the US and struggle to find breakfast. I don't even book hotels in the US with breakfast included anymore.

Going to Europe twice in my life, I could not believe how good the breakfast was at the hotels.

Here in the US, hotels have SHIT for breakfast.

|

9/13/2019 5:29 AM

mxmasta wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Right?

Over the years 🧳 🌎 I have found a great solution for home sickness... called Mcdonalds,
it's the same everywhere except the Fried 🍟 πŸ‘€ πŸ’

+ The Bonus πŸ‘‘

KELLY's Expat Shopping

|

9/13/2019 5:29 AM

These video's are getting me more and more interested/excited for this race. I really appreciate them for not just doing the video's, but for how they are training and preparing for the race. (Yes I know everyone prepares, but we do not normally get to see it on video)

|

9/13/2019 6:06 AM

I just hope they're aware that Jeffrey's the fastest in the sand...

Seriously though this is an awesome series, you can't help but root for this team. Regardless of the result it's been fantastic to see team USA to enjoying the event again and bringing that team magic back.

|

9/13/2019 6:08 AM

mxmasta wrote:

And you live en Germany, imagine being French ! ;-)))

|

9/13/2019 6:33 AM

Fun Stuff to watch, for sure. Keep that good attitude going all the way till your back home. Good Luck.

|

9/13/2019 6:41 AM

mxmasta wrote:

I never knew Assen had hills?

|

9/13/2019 6:52 AM

mxmasta wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Right?

So what is a typical "breakfast" in your region of the world?

|

9/13/2019 7:02 AM

mxmasta wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Right?

ipbrew wrote:

So what is a typical "breakfast" in your region of the world?

Egg McMuffin

|

9/13/2019 7:14 AM

Is the track flat though ? See I'm not sure because I haven't heard anyone mention it.

|

9/13/2019 7:20 AM

They're at Lommel today!

|

9/13/2019 7:37 AM

DeStouwer wrote:

They're at Lommel today!

Oh man I can’t wait to see that vid.

|

9/13/2019 7:45 AM

Man im so conflicted... I really want to see Netherlands get their first ever win on home soil but at the same time i want this awesome squad to win it too!

Anyways, these videos are brilliant!

|

9/13/2019 7:48 AM

|

9/13/2019 7:58 AM

jjavaman wrote:

I never knew Assen had hills?

When they refer to it as being flat they aren't talking about the elevation. They're talking about the lack of bumps...

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Giant Stance 2.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

9/13/2019 8:00 AM

mxmasta wrote:

rangot wrote:

And you live en Germany, imagine being French ! ;-)))

Tim (or Tom) is actually French, but I guess he is now used too much to shitty US food

|

9/13/2019 9:01 AM

These guys are so Bad Ass !!!!!!

|

9/13/2019 9:05 AM

So will they be training next week with Jasikonis & Jonas? Doubt any of the sand tracks will be private hire leading up to the event.

|

9/13/2019 9:17 AM

peltier626 wrote:

Awesome videos. They look a little hesitant mid corner but i'm confident they will come around. Go team fried!

I am sure you look a lot hesitant mid corner boss...
Remember...this is preparation...

|

9/13/2019 9:22 AM

mxmasta wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Right?

shaffstall721 wrote:

Going to Europe twice in my life, I could not believe how good the breakfast was at the hotels.

Here in the US, hotels have SHIT for breakfast.

Maybe you stay at shit hotels...

|

9/13/2019 10:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2019 10:12 AM

who cares about what type of sand and if its flat or not ?

just love watching these dudes having fun , practice on different tracks and show its not always just about the money ... pretty sure they know what they are doing and they will be as ready as possible in Assen ..

this is what its all about

Cool to see ICE ONE taking good care of them

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

9/13/2019 11:43 AM

Good to finally see guys enjoying representing for the US, shows Moto can still be fun keep it up!
Long live mxdn!

|

9/13/2019 11:49 AM

peltier626 wrote:

seventeen wrote:

I am sure you look a lot hesitant mid corner boss...
Remember...this is preparation...

Almost a complete stop! But you should see the smile on my face beneath my helmet.

|