Team USA First Look in Europe

Vanilla
9/13/2019 2:16am
LVB107 wrote:
There is a ONK race in Westerbork the week before Assen.. Rumor Goes they are competing in that race because the track is most similar to...
There is a ONK race in Westerbork the week before Assen.. Rumor Goes they are competing in that race because the track is most similar to Assen..
This would be awesome if true. I never raced Assen so i cant speak about that track but i’ve been in Westerbork. That place still haunts my dreams and i’ve been riding sand whole my life.
alex69
9/13/2019 2:32am
idworx wrote:
The track was still fairly smooth at most parts compared to this track when in real use. They looked ok. Some experts watching mentioned that Jason...
The track was still fairly smooth at most parts compared to this track when in real use. They looked ok. Some experts watching mentioned that Jason was "using too much clutch". After they were done I saw an out of shape Marcus Schiffer do a lap and he looked at least as fast. In December last year, when I trained there I met Jeffrey and man was he fast... but we all know that. Jason and Zach were using Euro bikes, which if I understood them correctly, have a longer front center and Zach complained about cornering with these bikes. Their US spec bikes, which are shorter for SX, were still in customs but would be released soon. I wonder if the shorter top tube will be of a benefit in the rough sand... I hope they will do well as they are great guys!
The bike setup for sand is different if they don't adept it, the 30 min at Assen gonna be long Osborne must now that from his time in the Gp's.
If kids here use the clutch to much we turning the clutch lever up, se they can only use it when they driving away from standing still, use to much clutch it is a known error of non sand riders.
Last year sunday at the GP in Assen after the warmup we walking through the park ferme, and we saw many bikes get a new clutch! and they only had a few warmup laps with them.
9/13/2019 5:42am
idworx wrote:
The track was still fairly smooth at most parts compared to this track when in real use. They looked ok. Some experts watching mentioned that Jason...
The track was still fairly smooth at most parts compared to this track when in real use. They looked ok. Some experts watching mentioned that Jason was "using too much clutch". After they were done I saw an out of shape Marcus Schiffer do a lap and he looked at least as fast. In December last year, when I trained there I met Jeffrey and man was he fast... but we all know that. Jason and Zach were using Euro bikes, which if I understood them correctly, have a longer front center and Zach complained about cornering with these bikes. Their US spec bikes, which are shorter for SX, were still in customs but would be released soon. I wonder if the shorter top tube will be of a benefit in the rough sand... I hope they will do well as they are great guys!
alex69 wrote:
The bike setup for sand is different if they don't adept it, the 30 min at Assen gonna be long Osborne must now that from his...
The bike setup for sand is different if they don't adept it, the 30 min at Assen gonna be long Osborne must now that from his time in the Gp's.
If kids here use the clutch to much we turning the clutch lever up, se they can only use it when they driving away from standing still, use to much clutch it is a known error of non sand riders.
Last year sunday at the GP in Assen after the warmup we walking through the park ferme, and we saw many bikes get a new clutch! and they only had a few warmup laps with them.
Where are they riding today!?

Great video.

DonM
9/13/2019 7:03am
Love that Zach called out the know it all trolls on here!!!

The Shop

Ranman68
9/13/2019 8:33am
If they're riding euro setups (frame, rake, etc), then surely they are gonna set their bikes up the same when they arrive, right? They wouldn't practice for 3 or 4 weeks on one setup and then switch to something a little (or a lot) different just before the race, right? Just curious on that. I'm sure they know what they're doing.
Camp332
9/13/2019 8:41am
Can a bro from New Jersey, sitting at his comfy desk watching these videos ask Ando, and Zacho to stand up more through those corners!? Those Euro guys technique in sand is unbeatable with the USA sit down cornering technique.

Ok, I have some eggs to eat, and some emails to answer now.

Thanks guys, Do It!

Go USA!
DPR250R
9/13/2019 10:50am
Camp332 wrote:
Can a bro from New Jersey, sitting at his comfy desk watching these videos ask Ando, and Zacho to stand up more through those corners!? Those...
Can a bro from New Jersey, sitting at his comfy desk watching these videos ask Ando, and Zacho to stand up more through those corners!? Those Euro guys technique in sand is unbeatable with the USA sit down cornering technique.

Ok, I have some eggs to eat, and some emails to answer now.

Thanks guys, Do It!

Go USA!
Coulda used sometime in the pine barrens broseph.
St Ann More
9/14/2019 6:37am Edited Date/Time 9/14/2019 6:40am
Team Fried:

16 uploads during the nationals = 165k views in total.
1 "First Look" pre MXdN = 78k views (after a few days).

Not bad for a race that doesn't matter? Laughing

Post a reply to: Team USA First Look in Europe

The Latest