Team USA First Look in Europe

JA33
9/12/2019 7:19am
Robgvx wrote:
Can someone please explain ‘Team Fried’..?
JA33 wrote:
Just 3 friends Jason Anderson, Matt Rice (photographer) and Tom Journet (film) having a good time in the summer. Team Fried just stands for having a...
Just 3 friends Jason Anderson, Matt Rice (photographer) and Tom Journet (film) having a good time in the summer. Team Fried just stands for having a good time.

Tom and Matt have been filming the journey since May this year (all the nationals). The vlogs give you a look behind the scenes of Jason Anderson and his friends, all funny stuff with the shit cam and some good mx clips. Thats basically Team Fried.

Here is there 'best of summer'

Ducon39 wrote:
Not Tom ... Tim Cool
MR Tenders Grinning
9/12/2019 7:35am
DeStouwer wrote:
They go out riding again today and tomorrow, so I guess we can expect some more clips the next days.
The goal is to get content out every time they ride. Episode 2 dropping later today!
9/12/2019 8:22am Edited Date/Time 9/12/2019 8:23am
Great content! Only thing they’re missing is dean wilson. And really they’re not missing anything. Team fried! Yee yee!
Moto520
9/12/2019 8:45am
This is great behind the scenes footage! Keep it coming guys. much appreciated

The Shop

bvm111
9/12/2019 8:46am
Lot of bitter in here towards our guys going over to get some prep in early.

I think they looked really good considering it was their first ride in the dutch sand!
9/12/2019 9:04am
DeStouwer wrote:
They went riding in Germany today. My guess would be Grevenbroich.
You are right.

Msc Grevenbroich just posted a clip on facebook. Guys were flying.

I am too stupid to embed it though.
9/12/2019 9:34am
No this is not Grevenbroich.

But the American MXoN Team trained there some years ago, you´re right about that.
Sorry I meant the track the Americans were riding on the 1st day.
NvHermit
Fantasy
4326th
9/12/2019 10:14am
I'm updating my prediction to 35-37 seconds
idworx
9/12/2019 10:32am
DeStouwer wrote:
You are correct! They were on the Grevenbroich winter track. Although in the summer it is not as difficult, they were having a good time in REAL SAND. Very nice talking to Zach and Jason, great guys; got some very interesting infos from the ridersSmile Also nice to meet the film crew. Almost makes me root for team USA instead of JH and Co.

9/12/2019 10:37am
https://youtu.be/SeLQy3jYUTY

I believe this is the same track but a few years back, Herlings riding a 250 & the track looks a lot heavier.
No this is not Grevenbroich.

But the American MXoN Team trained there some years ago, you´re right about that.
That’s Horst in Limburg. One of the heavier sandtracks in holland
9/12/2019 10:43am
You are right.

Msc Grevenbroich just posted a clip on facebook. Guys were flying.

I am too stupid to embed it though.
Bidirella
9/12/2019 11:11am
They should have allot of more fun to ride that winter track at the end of a saturday in January Laughing
Nuffsaid
9/12/2019 11:40am
They’re going to have to progress to real rough sand tracks soon
Ducon39
9/12/2019 11:41am
Gonna click this thread every 5 minutes until the new vid is uploaded!
Subscribe to their YouTube channel Team fried and give them (every time) a like.
aeffertz
9/12/2019 1:00pm
Nuffsaid wrote:
I think you’ve said enough, your username is right. Any other way you want to word this in a new comment?

Nuffsaid
9/12/2019 1:57pm
Nuffsaid wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
I think you’ve said enough, your username is right. Any other way you want to word this in a new comment? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/12/372745/s1200_226CAC12_4648_4808_8EBA_9A71BEF34928.jpg[/img]
I think you’ve said enough, your username is right. Any other way you want to word this in a new comment?

They’re doing the right thing by being there early and I’m proud of them. Chasing settings on tracks unlike what they’ll be competing on seems strange though
St Ann More
9/12/2019 2:11pm
Alright!

I'm ready for Team USA "Second" look in Europe!

Bring it, Fried!
Bearuno
9/12/2019 2:28pm
Nuffsaid wrote:
They’re doing the right thing by being there early and I’m proud of them. Chasing settings on tracks unlike what they’ll be competing on seems strange...
They’re doing the right thing by being there early and I’m proud of them. Chasing settings on tracks unlike what they’ll be competing on seems strange though
Well, they Are riding Sand Tracks. Far better prep than staying at home, and just turning up a few days before the event.

Netherlanders here will know far better than I, but , to me, there isn't much chance of them riding on a track the same as what they'll be competing on. Assen, is a unique thing, and, No one gets to ride it unless it's while they are at a GP. That's a pretty handy leveler, as there's no real 'local knowledge' when it comes to Assen.

I'm sure those 2, and their friends and (in Zach's case, family) are having the time of their lives.

Whether or not Cooper spends enough valuable time with his Teammates, is a concern, him being on a Yamaha, and it's highly doubtful he'll get anywhere near the Ice One set up. When does he get to Europe?
9/12/2019 2:34pm
Alright!

I'm ready for Team USA "Second" look in Europe!

Bring it, Fried!
Uploading episode 2 right now. Should be up in a few hours...damn hotel wifi. Make sure to keep an eye out on YouTube.
DonM
9/12/2019 2:44pm
Nuffsaid wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
I think you’ve said enough, your username is right. Any other way you want to word this in a new comment? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/12/372745/s1200_226CAC12_4648_4808_8EBA_9A71BEF34928.jpg[/img]

Nuffsaid wrote:
They’re doing the right thing by being there early and I’m proud of them. Chasing settings on tracks unlike what they’ll be competing on seems strange...
Since you're the expert what tracks do you think they should go to...?
LVB107
Fantasy
2547th
9/12/2019 2:56pm
There is a ONK race in Westerbork the week before Assen.. Rumor Goes they are competing in that race because the track is most similar to Assen..
peltier626
9/12/2019 2:57pm
I'm not sure how to post a link but FMF has some MXON ZO and JA merch.
Ranman68
9/12/2019 3:26pm
bvm111 wrote:
Lot of bitter in here towards our guys going over to get some prep in early. I think they looked really good considering it was their...
Lot of bitter in here towards our guys going over to get some prep in early.

I think they looked really good considering it was their first ride in the dutch sand!
What bitter words are you referring to? "Nuffsaid" seems to spew pessimism, but everything I'm reading from everyone else is very positive. Very positive from Americans and very positive from the Europeans. I'm not disputing you. I'm just saying that I'm seeing pretty much all good things from people about it. Or at least in this thread.
Ranman68
9/12/2019 3:35pm
DeStouwer wrote:
idworx wrote:
You are correct! They were on the Grevenbroich winter track. Although in the summer [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/12/372709/s1200_IMG_5996.jpg[/img] it is not as difficult, they were having a good time...
You are correct! They were on the Grevenbroich winter track. Although in the summer it is not as difficult, they were having a good time in REAL SAND. Very nice talking to Zach and Jason, great guys; got some very interesting infos from the ridersSmile Also nice to meet the film crew. Almost makes me root for team USA instead of JH and Co.

That's way cool, man. Great photos. I'm glad you got to meet those guys. Since you were able to see them practice in person, I'm guessing you've probably seen the top Euros ride that track in person. So what's your honest opinion on how Anderson and Osborn look in comparison to top Euros? In the last team fried video, Anderson and Osborn looked very fast, but that doesn't mean a lot since all elite riders look fast on anything. What's your opinion? I was just curious.
idworx
9/13/2019 1:37am
DeStouwer wrote:
idworx wrote:
You are correct! They were on the Grevenbroich winter track. Although in the summer [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/09/12/372709/s1200_IMG_5996.jpg[/img] it is not as difficult, they were having a good time...

Ranman68 wrote:
That's way cool, man. Great photos. I'm glad you got to meet those guys. Since you were able to see them practice in person, I'm guessing...
That's way cool, man. Great photos. I'm glad you got to meet those guys. Since you were able to see them practice in person, I'm guessing you've probably seen the top Euros ride that track in person. So what's your honest opinion on how Anderson and Osborn look in comparison to top Euros? In the last team fried video, Anderson and Osborn looked very fast, but that doesn't mean a lot since all elite riders look fast on anything. What's your opinion? I was just curious.
The track was still fairly smooth at most parts compared to this track when in real use. They looked ok. Some experts watching mentioned that Jason was "using too much clutch". After they were done I saw an out of shape Marcus Schiffer do a lap and he looked at least as fast. In December last year, when I trained there I met Jeffrey and man was he fast... but we all know that. Jason and Zach were using Euro bikes, which if I understood them correctly, have a longer front center and Zach complained about cornering with these bikes. Their US spec bikes, which are shorter for SX, were still in customs but would be released soon. I wonder if the shorter top tube will be of a benefit in the rough sand... I hope they will do well as they are great guys!

Post a reply to: Team USA First Look in Europe

The Latest