Team USA

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 11:58am
Whoa. Ryan Dungey to MX1? That would open up some room for another rider in MX2...
|
BobbyM
8/12/2009 7:10am
cool, what about the mx3 class? bauer or nerd racing that one? Smile
TJ 755
8/12/2009 7:13am
Tedesco and Weimer
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/12/2009 7:13am
About the MX2 guy? I'm not hinting. Smile

The Shop

Mike D
8/12/2009 7:23am
weimer would be a better choice than Barcia
zippy895
8/12/2009 7:43am
won't this track favor our better sx riders?
mumhra
8/12/2009 9:18am
GuyB wrote:
Whoa. Ryan Dungey to MX1? That would open up some room for another rider in MX2...
Best move team USA could make. Face it... with Villopoto and Alessi injured there is not an american rider left that can perform good enough at the mx of nations. In MX2 however there are a few guys that can and since Dungey has MX1 experience it is best to put him on the big bike and let someone else ride the 250.
race
8/12/2009 9:20am
zippy895 wrote:
won't this track favor our better sx riders?
Only if you mean someone that is good on a totally and completely over-watered track with ruts everywhere.

Titan
8/12/2009 9:21am
GuyB wrote:
mumhra wrote:
Best move team USA could make. Face it... with Villopoto and Alessi injured there is not an american rider left that can perform good enough at...
Best move team USA could make. Face it... with Villopoto and Alessi injured there is not an american rider left that can perform good enough at the mx of nations. In MX2 however there are a few guys that can and since Dungey has MX1 experience it is best to put him on the big bike and let someone else ride the 250.
Um, Ferry, IT, Short, Grant (but only because you didn't mention him along side RV and MA), Stewart, Windham, Millsaps, Hepler and few others are certainly capable of some serious butt kicking in MX1 and MX3.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
8/12/2009 10:14am
GuyB wrote:
RC ?
Shawn142
8/12/2009 10:42am Edited Date/Time 8/12/2009 10:43am
GuyB wrote:
mumhra wrote:
Best move team USA could make. Face it... with Villopoto and Alessi injured there is not an american rider left that can perform good enough at...
Titan wrote:
Um, Ferry, IT, Short, Grant (but only because you didn't mention him along side RV and MA), Stewart, Windham, Millsaps, Hepler and few others are certainly...
Um, Ferry, IT, Short, Grant (but only because you didn't mention him along side RV and MA), Stewart, Windham, Millsaps, Hepler and few others are certainly capable of some serious butt kicking in MX1 and MX3.
I'm pretty sure he meant guys who could actually ride the event. I'd still consider Grant, Ferry, Millsaps, Stewart, Hepler, and even Short with this mystery illness too injured or off-pace to race. Windham just got his face handed to him by Brayton and Hansen, you really want to throw him out on the world stage after that? IT is the only guy I'd want from that list.
Butters
8/12/2009 11:34am
GuyB wrote:
Scott Murray?
Trip Carlyle?
Tommy Clowers?
Seth?
BobbyM
8/12/2009 11:40am
GuyB wrote:
mumhra wrote:
USA STILL WINS THOUGH..RIGHT?
mumhra
8/12/2009 12:12pm
GuyB wrote:
mumhra wrote:
Titan wrote:
Um, Ferry, IT, Short, Grant (but only because you didn't mention him along side RV and MA), Stewart, Windham, Millsaps, Hepler and few others are certainly...
Don't get me wrong. All the guys you mentioned are fantastic riders and they will kick some butt for sure but they are not riders that can help team USA bring in another victory. They can complete a team but none of them are guys you really can rely on imo.
Trip
8/12/2009 12:37pm
Scott Murray?
Trip Carlyle?
Tommy Clowers?
Seth?

Don't get me wrong. All the guys you mentioned are fantastic riders and they will kick some butt for sure but they are not riders that can help team USA bring in another victory. They can complete a team but none of them are guys you really can rely on imo.

Sorry, but I had to do it.. It was to easy not to do this... my bad
mccread
8/12/2009 12:37pm
cool maybe Barcia? that would be a good team im excited! Dungey will be fast in MX1
swizcore
8/12/2009 12:40pm
Trip wrote:
Scott Murray? Trip Carlyle? Tommy Clowers? Seth? Don't get me wrong. All the guys you mentioned are fantastic riders and they will kick some butt for...
Scott Murray?
Trip Carlyle?
Tommy Clowers?
Seth?

Alright Trip whats up, thats two light hearted, fun posts I've read from you in the last 5 minutes. Are you turning over the positive leaf or just on something? Wink
Trip
8/12/2009 12:47pm
Trip wrote:
Scott Murray? Trip Carlyle? Tommy Clowers? Seth? Don't get me wrong. All the guys you mentioned are fantastic riders and they will kick some butt for...
Scott Murray?
Trip Carlyle?
Tommy Clowers?
Seth?

swizcore wrote:
Alright Trip whats up, thats two light hearted, fun posts I've read from you in the last 5 minutes. Are you turning over the positive leaf...
Alright Trip whats up, thats two light hearted, fun posts I've read from you in the last 5 minutes. Are you turning over the positive leaf or just on something? Wink
I'm taking your advise, and turning the negative into a posi...well lets just go with not so negative..

Really though, I'm a pretty chill guy..
swizcore
8/12/2009 1:01pm
I always figured that anyway. We're all moto afterall.
peelout719
8/12/2009 1:06pm
Trip wrote:
I'm taking your advise, and turning the negative into a posi...well lets just go with not so negative..

you may be a chill dude, but that fucking picture of the bottle needs to either be scaled down or deleted. hopefully the latter.

it's almost as bad as the homo street bike wannabe-wheelie that R-asshat used to run
Trip
8/12/2009 1:12pm
Trip wrote:

peelout719 wrote:
you may be a chill dude, but that fucking picture of the bottle needs to either be scaled down or deleted. hopefully the latter. it's almost...
you may be a chill dude, but that fucking picture of the bottle needs to either be scaled down or deleted. hopefully the latter.

it's almost as bad as the homo street bike wannabe-wheelie that R-asshat used to run
You know, I am going to change it, what I change it to may be just a big though. Since Gibby switched formats, it's hard to tell where I've been. So seeing the bottle helps when as I scroll through. Your right though it is annoying after all these years. I think I have good pic of Alessi or J-Law I can replace it with. haha.
peelout719
8/12/2009 1:19pm
Trip wrote:
You know, I am going to change it, what I change it to may be just a big though. Since Gibby switched formats, it's hard to...
You know, I am going to change it, what I change it to may be just a big though. Since Gibby switched formats, it's hard to tell where I've been. So seeing the bottle helps when as I scroll through. Your right though it is annoying after all these years. I think I have good pic of Alessi or J-Law I can replace it with. haha.
thank you. thank you. Smile
joe101uk
8/12/2009 2:13pm
Get barcia in the MX2 and i think you'll see him take the overall.
CRF107
8/12/2009 2:48pm
Trey Canard could be healthy by then, and we know he has the speed.
DrSweden
8/12/2009 3:08pm
Interesting! Damn not knowing who will ride what is both painful, and exciting at the same time! Smile
jgmxdad251
8/12/2009 3:15pm
CRF107 wrote:
Trey Canard could be healthy by then, and we know he has the speed.
I agree, I think canard would be a better choice.
oshow
8/12/2009 4:46pm
Dungey
IT
? Short....... No someone else.

Post a reply to: Team USA

The Latest