Create New Tag

8/13/2018 11:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2018 11:56 AM

Photo

Tomac, Barcia and Plessinger
|

8/13/2018 12:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2018 12:03 PM

Good team, but will be tough to beat France. Ferrandis has more speed than AP, and Febvre has more speed than Barcia. Tomac should have Poulin covered, but that's not enough. Maybe next year for ol' Team USA...?

|

8/13/2018 12:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2018 12:04 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

Good team, but will be tough to beat France. Ferrandis has more speed than AP, and Febvre has more speed than Barcia. Tomac ...more

Next years MXON is in Assen wink would love to see this team USA battle the Dutch at Assen in deep sand

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/13/2018 12:04 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

Good team, but will be tough to beat France. Ferrandis has more speed than AP, and Febvre has more speed than Barcia. Tomac ...more

dumb

|

8/13/2018 12:05 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

RichardLoots wrote:

Next years MXON is in Assen wink would love to see this team USA battle the Dutch at Assen in deep sand

Yeah, it will be tough next year as well... But don't discount the USA in the sand. Go back and watch the last sand MXON with Barcia and Dungey. They had good speed and were running 2 and 3 in the final moto. If not for running into each other they very well may have finished the moto in those spots.

|

8/13/2018 12:06 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

shaffstall721 wrote:

dumb

why?

|

8/13/2018 12:19 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

From Redbud.
Yep. Ferrandis totally has AP covered on speed....laughing

Photo

|

8/13/2018 12:31 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

Plessinger > Ferrandis (more often then not this season)
Barcia > Paulin
Tomac >>> Febvre

Plus they race at home.
At least on paper team USA are by far the favorites.
If I would have to guess, I would even say the dutch beat the french (depends on Vlaanderen).
If Febvre and Paulin can only get 5-7th places like they did this season, that's not gonna be enough to contend for the win.
But what do we expect, they're leaving their best rider at home blink

|

8/13/2018 12:34 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

shaffstall721 wrote:

dumb

SlasherMcGee wrote:

why?

Yeah, I think this last weekend in the mud was the first time all year ferrandis has AP covered in speed. And I think barcia has febvre covered as well. ET3's only competition will be herlings

|

8/13/2018 12:38 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Barcia > Paulin
Tomac >>> Febvre

Plus they race at ...more

Perhaps but don't forget that Ferrandis came into the series late because of an injury. I'd say he's doing pretty well.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/13/2018 12:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2018 12:43 PM

The French did win this past weekend on U.S. soil, against our best albeit in the mud.

|

8/13/2018 12:48 PM

anything can happen...........look at the Anderson deal and then Webb exploding..........and FINALLY home court advantage!!!! Never underestimate 100K plus fans screaming for the hometown boys!!! Will make a difference in digging deep if neededwink wink

|

8/13/2018 1:24 PM

peltier626 wrote:

The French did win this past weekend on U.S. soil, against our best albeit in the mud.

these colors don't run bro

|

8/13/2018 1:41 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

shaffstall721 wrote:

dumb

SlasherMcGee wrote:

why?

#1: Ferrandis has more speed than AP? (he could beat him in 1 moto, but no way in both)
#2: Did you not watch redbud this year? Barcia was only a few ticks off Musquin, he should have Paulin or Febvre covered (no idea who is open class, I would assume Paulin?), plus hes good at starts.
#3: Tomac will be ahead of both Frenchies.

The only threat is the Dutch team.

Depends which Coldenhoff shows up.

Also if Herlings goes 1-1 which he could.

Calvin's been fast lately.

All this is thrown out if it rains.

|

8/13/2018 2:31 PM

I would rather them run the race and gloat like a big dog if we win than talk smack and have to eat crow...believe me...it doesn't taste like chickenwink

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/13/2018 4:08 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

I don't know about that. Plessinger is managing a points lead. No reason for him to go crazy trying to hunt Ferrandis down.

|

8/13/2018 5:41 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

crack kills

|

8/13/2018 5:45 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

I don't know about that. Plessinger is managing a points lead. No reason for him to go crazy trying to hunt Ferrandis down.

In this weeks press conference Plessinger mentions that he wasn’t holding anything back this past weekend.

|

8/13/2018 5:47 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Barcia > Paulin
Tomac >>> Febvre

Plus they race at ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Perhaps but don't forget that Ferrandis came into the series late because of an injury. I'd say he's doing pretty well.

I know, he's doing really good, 5th in points now.
But AP still has the edge at the moment (maybe in 2 months not anymore, who knows)

|

8/13/2018 5:58 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

akillerwombat wrote:

In this weeks press conference Plessinger mentions that he wasn’t holding anything back this past weekend.

And he pretended to drink Monster drink.

|

8/13/2018 6:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2018 6:03 PM

shaffstall721 wrote:

#1: Ferrandis has more speed than AP? (he could beat him in 1 moto, but no way in both)
#2: Did you not watch redbud this ...more

Great point on Barcia. Marv couldn't even run away from him there with clear track. Def didn't gap him. Barcia seems to step up for the MXdN. I'm confident he will run very strong the biggie, he gets good starts

|

8/13/2018 6:04 PM

RichieW13 wrote:

This. He currently has huge point lead. Why risk putting up a fight for 3 points against someone who has zero shot at the title when your only challenger is behind you.

|

2018 CRF250R

8/13/2018 6:10 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

feelit2morrow wrote:

This. He currently has huge point lead. Why risk putting up a fight for 3 points against someone who has zero shot at the ...more

Yeah I've heard how team USA is the best since 2012. How has that worked out? This year is different though, I'm sure. right?

|

8/13/2018 6:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2018 6:27 PM

RichieW13 wrote:

And he pretended to drink Monster drink.

I find the best way to enjoy a sport is to constantly assume all the athletes are lying as well.

|

8/13/2018 7:15 PM

SlasherMcGee wrote:

why?

shaffstall721 wrote:

#2: Did you not watch redbud this ...more

cbuehler767 wrote:

Great point on Barcia. Marv couldn't even run away from him there with clear track. Def didn't gap him. Barcia seems to step ...more

You know who else steps it up for MXDN? Roman Febvre and G. Paulin.

|

8/13/2018 7:16 PM

Also, my posts in this thread have been #1 top notch. Can you guys up-vote them?

|

8/13/2018 8:01 PM

Why on earth did France not pick Marvin? They would have much more chances winning against team USA. Best French rider who also knows the track is left out?! strange

|