Team U.S.A. won't be announced at Unadilla

8/11/2022 5:14pm
Pineapple pizza is superior to all other pizza and that’s a hill I’m willing to die on

People tend to hate what they don’t understand
J. Sloan wrote:
It was invented by a Greek guy in Canada. It’s not even a real pizza. It’s a disgusting conglomerate of shit ingredients for people with poor...
It was invented by a Greek guy in Canada. It’s not even a real pizza. It’s a disgusting conglomerate of shit ingredients for people with poor taste in real food.
Pineapple on pizza is heinus and a crime against humanity. Ruining a perfectly good pizza.
8/12/2022 6:46am
McG194 wrote:
Let me guess, you were raised by a single mother, and you have two sisters and no brothers. If you were raised by your father, he...
Let me guess, you were raised by a single mother, and you have two sisters and no brothers.

If you were raised by your father, he should have told you when you were 12 that part of becoming a man is putting nothing but mustard on a hot dog. Clint agrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZ_fakwSwc
I don’t know what your parents did to mess you up, but no ketchup on a hotdog is insanity..
McG194
8/12/2022 8:40am
McG194 wrote:
Let me guess, you were raised by a single mother, and you have two sisters and no brothers. If you were raised by your father, he...
Let me guess, you were raised by a single mother, and you have two sisters and no brothers.

If you were raised by your father, he should have told you when you were 12 that part of becoming a man is putting nothing but mustard on a hot dog. Clint agrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZ_fakwSwc
I don’t know what your parents did to mess you up, but no ketchup on a hotdog is insanity..
See Clint above.
Dirt.Squirt
8/12/2022 4:13pm
So are we gonna do strawberry VS grape jam? Seems like the only natural next step

Mitch says Grape Jam so I gotta side with him but my grandma did used to make some mean ass home made strawberry….

The Shop

otom624
8/12/2022 6:36pm
I pee on pineapples in the shower while eating pizza
otom624
8/12/2022 6:36pm
I pee on pineapples in the shower while eating pizza
Oldschool
8/12/2022 6:57pm
Justin has everything to prove...this is his chance, Lady luck has been giving him the middle finger for a long time....He's Got this.
Oldschool
8/12/2022 6:57pm
Justin has everything to prove...this is his chance, Lady luck has been giving him the middle finger for a long time....He's Got this.
ShipLap
8/13/2022 5:57am
I guess that motivates Cooper now. And Craig.

Let's watch.
Alex814
8/13/2022 6:03am
Craig should have dropped down as was implied for the last four. If Cooper wins today and Craig doesn't podium, the spot should go to Cooper IMO.
beamer
8/13/2022 8:28am
Hot dogs ? Don’t forget the Sauerkraut too
Press516
Fantasy
111th
8/13/2022 9:03am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2022 9:06am
It looks like advantage Cooper after qualy, but it's still hard to compare since the top 2 250's were quicker than the fastest 450, you have to assume the track slowed a little.

The hardest part of the decision for me is how Cooper underperforms at Red Bud... What evidence do we have that he can change that??
aees
8/13/2022 10:29am
I think Jcoop can be written of. He can not pass. His complete success is based on holeshots. He can forget that in MXoN. My guess is he finish at his current ninth.
Press516
Fantasy
111th
8/13/2022 10:32am
aees wrote:
I think Jcoop can be written of. He can not pass. His complete success is based on holeshots. He can forget that in MXoN. My guess...
I think Jcoop can be written of. He can not pass. His complete success is based on holeshots. He can forget that in MXoN. My guess is he finish at his current ninth.
This was s the concern with Cooper. RJ was looking good and he made a big mistake.
aees
8/13/2022 10:38am
aees wrote:
I think Jcoop can be written of. He can not pass. His complete success is based on holeshots. He can forget that in MXoN. My guess...
Press516 wrote:
This was s the concern with Cooper. RJ was looking good and he made a big mistake.
Unfortunately Craig has the same tendency. Even if they are faster then Barcia, a 20-40 start can't be excluded, and at that point I would take Barcia 10/10 times.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
8/13/2022 12:47pm Edited Date/Time 8/13/2022 12:48pm
Welp that was a very impressive ride there in Moto 2.

Definitely deserving of the MXoN 250 spot.
aees
8/13/2022 12:52pm
FastEddy wrote:
Welp that was a very impressive ride there in Moto 2. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/13/563883/s1200_c.jpg[/img] Definitely deserving of the MXoN 250 spot.
Welp that was a very impressive ride there in Moto 2.

Definitely deserving of the MXoN 250 spot.
I don't think it is relevant if he can holeshot and win. That situation will not occur for him at MXoN. But i do think he has the upper hand over Craig given Craigs first moto.

I would have taken Barcia over both. He can start midd-pack and fight his way. Both Craig and Jcoop rides like they are afraid to be hit when they have riders around them.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
8/13/2022 1:09pm
aees wrote:
I don't think it is relevant if he can holeshot and win. That situation will not occur for him at MXoN. But i do think he...
I don't think it is relevant if he can holeshot and win. That situation will not occur for him at MXoN. But i do think he has the upper hand over Craig given Craigs first moto.

I would have taken Barcia over both. He can start midd-pack and fight his way. Both Craig and Jcoop rides like they are afraid to be hit when they have riders around them.
If the team gives him the better gate picks he should do well in the MX2/MX3 moto I'd assume.
I've seen some guys on lites bikes over the years get some pretty good starts at the MXoN granted they had a decent gate pick. All we'd need is one good moto from him granted both of our 450 guys deliver.
Brad460
Fantasy
807th
8/13/2022 1:50pm
Tomac, Sexton and Cooper is the final team. Sexton is going to smoke the field..
Press516
Fantasy
111th
8/13/2022 2:06pm
Cooper was good, but not great today, but I do think he put himself in the lead...
Shaft721
8/13/2022 2:13pm
Press516 wrote:
Cooper was good, but not great today, but I do think he put himself in the lead...
What else is he supposed to do? He had one good moto that’s all we need from him
aees
8/13/2022 2:25pm
Press516 wrote:
Shaft721 wrote:
What else is he supposed to do? He had one good moto that’s all we need from him
Because of a holeshot, which he will never get in MXoN.

Prado is the same way. I'f he don't holeshot, he is stuck in the back of the back.

If Jcoop gets two 25-30 position starts/1st lap, there is no win for USA. I trust Barcia way more to come through the pack without crashing in that scenario.

So if you hope he will get a good start, go with coop. If you want to be safe, go with barcia.

Between Craig and Jcoop, I would take Jcoop at this point in time every day.
bowl
8/13/2022 2:48pm
Press516 wrote:
Shaft721 wrote:
aees wrote:
Because of a holeshot, which he will never get in MXoN. Prado is the same way. I'f he don't holeshot, he is stuck in the back...

Prado is the same way. I'f he don't holeshot, he is stuck in the back of the back.

If Jcoop gets two 25-30 position starts/1st lap, there is no win for USA. I trust Barcia way more to come through the pack without crashing in that scenario.

So if you hope he will get a good start, go with coop. If you want to be safe, go with barcia.

Barcia has no chance, put the crack pipe down.
Tony_Wright
8/13/2022 3:05pm
Press516 wrote:
Shaft721 wrote:
aees wrote:
Because of a holeshot, which he will never get in MXoN. Prado is the same way. I'f he don't holeshot, he is stuck in the back...

Cooper doesn’t have to get the “holeshot”. He just needs to be top 3-5 of the MX2 riders.

His speed on a 250 would be 2-3 seconds faster than Barcia. Not sure why you even brought Barcia back into the conversation??

I believe Cooper is clearly the MX2 choice.
DonM
8/13/2022 3:12pm
Shaft721 wrote:
aees wrote:

Cooper doesn’t have to get the “holeshot”. He just needs to be top 3-5 of the MX2 riders. His speed on a 250 would be 2-3...
Cooper doesn’t have to get the “holeshot”. He just needs to be top 3-5 of the MX2 riders.

His speed on a 250 would be 2-3 seconds faster than Barcia. Not sure why you even brought Barcia back into the conversation??

Yep and the MX2 class will be a little light this year...Vialle, DeWolf, Cooper and Hunter....Jett, Jo and Gerts are all on 450's
VanDan
8/13/2022 3:22pm
Shaft721 wrote:
aees wrote:

Cooper doesn’t have to get the “holeshot”. He just needs to be top 3-5 of the MX2 riders. His speed on a 250 would be 2-3...

Cooper is clearly the MX2 choice. He doesn't even need to be 3-5 out of the MX2 riders.

He just needs to be competitive against Vialle - Tomac and Sexton will do the business in MX1 and Open.

Sorry Australia, Holland, Italy and Belgium, you're fighting for 3rd place unless Team USA or France shit the bed!

motomike137
8/14/2022 3:59pm
Press516 wrote:
Shaft721 wrote:
aees wrote:

Why can't he get a holeshot at MXdN? He's on a rocket ship with amazing starting line reflexes. He could easily get one imho.
Press516
Fantasy
111th
8/14/2022 4:04pm
Press516 wrote:
Shaft721 wrote:
He did, no doubt... But his history at Red Bud doesn't always include 1 good moto. He's going to get the spot. And he's going to step up and give us at least 1 at Red Bud. It's just not as clear cut as I'd like it to be.
8/14/2022 4:12pm
Shaft721 wrote:
aees wrote:

Why can't he get a holeshot at MXdN? He's on a rocket ship with amazing starting line reflexes. He could easily get one imho.
You aren't wrong
WFO72
8/14/2022 4:15pm
There's another Des-Nations race coming up and we're sending a pretty impressive team I must say.

Post a reply to: Team U.S.A. won't be announced at Unadilla

The Latest