Team U.S.A. won't be announced at Unadilla

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2022 7:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2022 9:07 PM

The 250 spot has not been decided. It will be either Craig or Justin Cooper, but with Cooper's recent results,the decision has been put on hold. This is a good thing since in my opinion, Cooper is the right man for the job. I'll be cheering for Team U.S.A. either way, but anyone who thinks Craig is a better fit than Cooper, probably pees in the shower and likes pineapple on pizza. I don't like pineapple on pizza and I use the toilet or outdoors to pee. Go Justin Cooper! Throw an upvote if you want Cooper to be the 250 pick! Downvote for Craig.

|


Best Regards,

~ J. Sloan

8/9/2022 7:35 AM

It won't be announced at all anytime after Unadilla?

|

8/9/2022 7:38 AM

TXDirt wrote:

It won't be announced at all anytime after Unadilla?

It was scheduled to be announced at Unadilla when it was between Barcia and Craig. Now they've decided to push the final selection off so they can evaluate Cooper's riding the next race or two.

The team could be announced at Budds Creek...but I think it's very likely that it's announced at Ironman.

|

8/9/2022 7:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2022 7:42 AM

TXDirt wrote:

It won't be announced at all anytime after Unadilla?

ML512 wrote:

It was scheduled to be announced at Unadilla when it was between Barcia and Craig. Now they've decided to push the final ...more

He was referring to the confusing wording of the thread title

Thread delete in 3 . . . 2 . . .

|

8/9/2022 7:43 AM

I’m glad they’re waiting. I think Coop will prove he’s the right guy come time.

|

8/9/2022 7:44 AM

Rumor is theyre considering Haiden Deegan 😎 jk but how sick would that storyline be!

|

8/9/2022 7:50 AM

TXDirt wrote:

It won't be announced at all anytime after Unadilla?

ML512 wrote:

It was scheduled to be announced at Unadilla when it was between Barcia and Craig. Now they've decided to push the final ...more

GrapeApe wrote:

He was referring to the confusing wording of the thread title

Thread delete in 3 . . . 2 . . .

Fixed his thread title.

|

8/9/2022 7:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/9/2022 7:58 AM

J. Sloan wrote:

The 250 spot has not been decided. It will be either Craig or Justin Cooper, but with Cooper's recent results,the decision has ...more

I pee in the shower and LOVE pineapple on my pizza. With that said I think Cooper should get the 3rd spot. Craig was never a good 250 outdoor rider. I also wouldn't mind seeing the other Cooper drop down and race a KTM 250......he was great on a 250 and has had a whole summer to relax.

|

8/9/2022 7:59 AM

I do pee in the shower and like pineapple on pizza.

|

8/9/2022 8:07 AM

98% of guys pee in the shower, the other 2% are liars

|

8/9/2022 9:14 AM

crt32 wrote:

Rumor is theyre considering Haiden Deegan jk but how sick would that storyline be!

Honestly though... Kid was rippinggg at moto combine. I think he would have had Cooper covered. wassat

|

8/9/2022 9:28 AM

crowe660 wrote:

I’m glad they’re waiting. I think Coop will prove he’s the right guy come time.

I agree, and as you can tell from the downvotes, others do as well. Justin is healed up and back up to speed. He beat Jett at Washougal.

|


Best Regards,

~ J. Sloan

8/9/2022 9:35 AM

Not peeing in the shower makes you the weird one not the other way around

|

8/9/2022 9:36 AM

crt32 wrote:

Rumor is theyre considering Haiden Deegan jk but how sick would that storyline be!

sbarrington314 wrote:

Honestly though... Kid was rippinggg at moto combine. I think he would have had Cooper covered. wassat

Put the crack pipe down my man

|

2020 YZ250
2003 Buell XB9S
1967 Yamaha Bushmaster

8/9/2022 9:36 AM

crowe660 wrote:

I’m glad they’re waiting. I think Coop will prove he’s the right guy come time.

J. Sloan wrote:

I agree, and as you can tell from the downvotes, others do as well. Justin is healed up and back up to speed. He beat Jett at ...more

I changed Craig to the downvote option right after you posted this thread...

So, Craig is winning.

|

8/9/2022 9:37 AM

ElliotB16 wrote:

98% of guys pee in the shower, the other 2% are liars

...you mean the other 2% pee in the hand basin..

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

8/9/2022 9:38 AM

Typical shit show. Waiting until the last minute to pick the MXDN Team. Easy. If it’s a choice between Cooper & Craig, you MUST go by July 22 Red Bud results . Craig 5-6 (450) Cooper 7-9 (250). Craig it is. Burp. Photo

|

8/9/2022 9:44 AM

crowe660 wrote:

I’m glad they’re waiting. I think Coop will prove he’s the right guy come time.

J. Sloan wrote:

I agree, and as you can tell from the downvotes, others do as well. Justin is healed up and back up to speed. He beat Jett at ...more

Wut? blink

As I type this it's 4 upvotes (Cooper) and 16 downvotes (Craig).

Unless you had a typo in your voting instructions too. tongue

|

8/9/2022 9:45 AM

It's all PIPES, what's the difference!!!

|

8/9/2022 9:46 AM

Wish Barcia and Craig would both ride 250s at the next round..

|

8/9/2022 9:52 AM

How about announcing the broadcast network. Or will we have to pay for this on a separate app too?

|

8/9/2022 9:53 AM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

How about announcing the broadcast network. Or will we have to pay for this on a separate app too?

Details are being finalized, should be announced by October at latest but we might get it earlier. I think most will be very happy with broadcast and streaming deal for 2023 Supercross and Motocross.

|

8/9/2022 10:02 AM

Rupert X wrote:

Typical shit show. Waiting until the last minute to pick the MXDN Team. Easy. If it’s a choice between Cooper & Craig, you ...more

Waiting is the right thing here. If Cooper shows his stuff again at Unadilla especially his holeshot skills then it has to be him.

|

8/9/2022 10:03 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

Wish Barcia and Craig would both ride 250s at the next round..

Barcia took his name off the list.

|

8/9/2022 10:09 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

Wish Barcia and Craig would both ride 250s at the next round..

100%. If Craig really wants the ride drop down to the 250 and show everyone what you got

|

8/9/2022 10:11 AM

J. Sloan wrote:

The 250 spot has not been decided. It will be either Craig or Justin Cooper, but with Cooper's recent results,the decision has ...more

what's your record for new threads in one day, and why don't you have an actual life?

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

8/9/2022 10:16 AM

crowe660 wrote:

I’m glad they’re waiting. I think Coop will prove he’s the right guy come time.

J. Sloan wrote:

I agree, and as you can tell from the downvotes, others do as well. Justin is healed up and back up to speed. He beat Jett at ...more

dsc131 wrote:

Wut? blink

As I type this it's 4 upvotes (Cooper) and 16 downvotes (Craig).

Unless you had a typo in your voting instructions ...more

Not a typo. A certain moderator is messing with me and changing my post.

|


Best Regards,

~ J. Sloan

8/9/2022 10:22 AM

J. Sloan wrote:

The 250 spot has not been decided. It will be either Craig or Justin Cooper, but with Cooper's recent results,the decision has ...more

100% agree! Cooper is the better pick!

|

8/9/2022 10:32 AM

Chris_Buehler wrote:

100%. If Craig really wants the ride drop down to the 250 and show everyone what you got

Exactly. If Craig drops down and beats Cooper, then by all means pick Craig.

|


Best Regards,

~ J. Sloan

8/9/2022 10:51 AM

Anyone who thinks Craig should go needs a full psych evaluation. Why is that even an option or holding up the decision at all.

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery