Team Green Bell Brothers

Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2009 4:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 7:15 PM

Why do these kids always look so miserable?
A friend mentioned it to me once and I having been paying attention and noticed it as well.
Not sure what there program is all about but they never look happy

Mini o's

http://roadanddirt.com/Pics/09_WNO/awards/pages/DSC_7150.htm

&

http://roadanddirt.com/Pics/09_WNO/MX-Mains/pages/DSC_6998.htm

I have seen tons any this is the same look each time

|

12/2/2009 4:58 PM

everyones diff. I know in the new EPIC dvd by www.vurbmoto.com they have a section w/ them down at their property in GA killing it on their track, SIKK track on a nice piece of land.
(I'd be happy)

|

two wheels lifestyle
Kyle Pulley
selling powersports @TeamCharlotteMotorsports
3004 Freedom Dr. Charlotte NC 28208
Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, & Preowned Harley Davidson

12/2/2009 5:06 PM

It's a real job for these kids, and I'm sure they're reminded of that and the resposibility that comes along with it. In 10 years I hope they're still involved and happy in the sport.

|

12/2/2009 5:33 PM

I understand there is tons of pressure, but those photo's are after a win and excepting a trophy. I would think it is then time to crack a smile. Adam C always seems to have a big smile while it those positions and he has as much or more pressure.

|

12/2/2009 5:41 PM

Adam is a very personable kid and that alone will take him far. Even with the pressures of racing and media time the kid has got it together. Many others may have the same skills but in front of a camera or mic they ain't got it and now is when they need to be groomed for it. The way professional motor sports are evolving the faces get younger and younger.

|

12/2/2009 5:46 PM

I think it is more about looking cool than being unhappy. They expect to win, so when it happens they try to play it cool. You are right though, a smile every now and then would be nice.

|

12/2/2009 5:57 PM

My son raced against Zach for several years, and interacted with them at a lot of races. I can tell you they take their program serious. But I remember a regional at echeconee where Zach was having a bad weekend, It was a downpour the whole weekend. He was getting very frustrated and didn't make it in. But his Dad was so cool, he was just as nice and calm and very supportive even though I think they ended up in Cali. the next weekend. Always respectful and approachable. Not your average minidad and cool kids too.

|

12/2/2009 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2009 7:48 PM

I recently purchased a bike for my son from the Bells. The few times that I've been around the family, they have all been extremely nice and down to earth. Chuck and his wife seem like great people. The boys seem to be happy, normal kids, except they are extremely fast on a dirt bike. They are just focused when it comes to training and racing. Trust me, you are reading them wrong from the videos.

|

12/3/2009 6:01 AM

It's not the videos, I want to know if they have ever smiled. I thought somebody would have posted a picture of a smile but not sure if one exists.

|

12/3/2009 6:06 AM

chase187 wrote:

I think it is more about looking cool than being unhappy. They expect to win, so when it happens they try to play it cool. You ...more

Plenty of young racers have a smile, now and then.

John Martin's two boys come to mind immediately. Nice kids, too!

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012

12/3/2009 6:21 AM

I've known Zach and Chase's dad for over 25 years now and can tell you that he is one great dad!! When the boys have bad races he calmly tells them good job, get 'em next time, anything other than destructive criticism. If you have ever been around them at their facility, you'd see two boys who love their life!! They are ALWAYS doing something fun. My son and Zach are friends and always are joking around with each other when around one another, but when it comes to race time...They both puth their game face on and it's all business!! You can't judge a book by a few pics...These kids are happy with their lives and I can assure you if they told Chuck today they never wanted to race again, he'd be cool with it!!

|

12/3/2009 6:42 AM

Bellone wrote:

It's not the videos, I want to know if they have ever smiled. I thought somebody would have posted a picture of a smile but ...more

Found one of Zach here...
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Couldn't find one of Chase, he seems to always be pretty intense... look at him reaching for the clutch lever...
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/3/2009 7:44 AM

I think Chase raced 8 classes on the week. He was probably tired.

|

12/3/2009 7:55 AM

SlowOldGuy wrote:

And won 5 of them.

|

12/3/2009 10:31 AM

SlowOldGuy wrote:

kardy wrote:

And won 5 of them.

Yeah, Chase kicked butt at the Mini O's!

|

12/3/2009 12:09 PM

Bellone wrote:

It's not the videos, I want to know if they have ever smiled. I thought somebody would have posted a picture of a smile but ...more

Wow... Is anyone else getting the uncomfortable pedophile vibe? By far the creepiest thread I've ever read.

|

12/4/2009 10:34 PM

Come on gibby...turn thr Davester back on.

|

Sometimes, Gravity just sucks.

12/6/2009 5:59 AM

Been friends with the Bells for a very long time. I have seen them at their worst, and have seen them at their best. In both cases I can say Great kids....great Dad...great friends.

|

12/8/2009 5:53 AM

He you go you weirdo's, Chase smiling. He is Mr. Serious at the races. But he smiles quite often actually. [LINK TO IMAGE]

|

RoadandDirt com is a Multimedia Production Company. Personal Videos, Photography and custom Web site design. © 2000-2010 RADMX.com

12/8/2009 5:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 7:20 PM

Zack & Chase hanging at Blake Green's in Cali.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

RoadandDirt com is a Multimedia Production Company. Personal Videos, Photography and custom Web site design. © 2000-2010 RADMX.com

12/8/2009 5:57 AM

RADMX.com wrote:

He you go you weirdo's, Chase smiling. He is Mr. Serious at the races. But he smiles quite often actually. [LINK TO IMAGE]

LOL, you are so funny...

|

12/8/2009 6:11 AM

The Bells race a lot here in Alabama at contingency races. Both kids are blazing fast as you all know. Zack frequently entertains himself while way out front throwing some sick whipper tails.

Chase seems a little moe focused. Maybe it doesn't come as easy to him as he's not always as far out front as Zack.

However, both seem to be great kids that are as normal as any moto kids I've been around.

Chuck's no slouch on a bike either.

|

12/8/2009 6:11 AM

anyone realized yet that "Bellone" is fishing and has some agenda?
Not sure what it is, but he's got some agenda or axe to grind, the more of his shit I read the more I notice this

|

Make sure you down vote!

Not affiliated with any company

12/8/2009 6:17 AM

flarider wrote:

anyone realized yet that "Bellone" is fishing and has some agenda?
Not sure what it is, but he's got some agenda or axe to ...more

We are on the same page Dave.

|

12/8/2009 6:34 AM

x3

|

12/8/2009 8:00 AM

x4

|

12/8/2009 10:18 AM

Chase sure knows how to mean mug,

[LINK TO IMAGE]