Team Green

kongols
Edited Date/Time 5/6/2018 9:51am
I`m too lazy to go searching for your post, but back in December you said Anderson will be champion.
My hat goes off to you, sir.
|
rmoto003
5/5/2018 10:01pm
some say he knows the future!!!!!
mx joe
5/5/2018 10:10pm
kongols wrote:
I`m too lazy to go searching for your post, but back in December you said Anderson will be champion.
Not really a prediction or having insight when you just dream of sucking off the dude. It’s like the bear guy predicting Seely to win the title. Take with a grain of salt.
jeffro503
5/5/2018 10:29pm
kongols wrote:
mx joe wrote:
Not really a prediction or having insight when you just dream of sucking off the dude. It’s like the bear guy predicting Seely to win the...
Not really a prediction or having insight when you just dream of sucking off the dude. It’s like the bear guy predicting Seely to win the title. Take with a grain of salt.
You just won " Stupid post of the night award ". Sure you have probably won many other times with you're other accounts.

Funny how brave the anon one post wonders are.

Go eat a bag a dicks sir.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
5/5/2018 10:32pm
kongols wrote:
mx joe wrote:
Not really a prediction or having insight when you just dream of sucking off the dude. It’s like the bear guy predicting Seely to win the...
The dude you’re bagging on is a part of Ando’s program, welcome to timeout.

The Shop

mxjon454
5/5/2018 10:35pm
kongols wrote:
mx joe wrote:
Damn i smell some jealousy.
APLMAN99
5/5/2018 10:37pm
kongols wrote:
mx joe wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Did that new username last even 48 hours? Any resemblance to a past poster?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/5/2018 10:39pm
mx joe wrote:
ML512 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Been here since the 3rd of the month.
jeffro503
5/5/2018 10:40pm
mx joe wrote:
ML512 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Honestly there are a handful of dudes that sign right back up , minutes after they get clicked. Troll's.....that can't take a time out like a man. Instead they act like kids......and nobody really ever meets one. It's grade school shit!
APLMAN99
5/5/2018 10:45pm
ML512 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
And Paul G's last post as "Drew Blood" was the 2nd......
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
5/5/2018 10:49pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Don't think I've come across those. Must of been a short stay.

Can't they just block their ip address so they can't keep signing up constantly?
jeffro503
5/5/2018 11:02pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Don't think I've come across those. Must of been a short stay.

Can't they just block their ip address so they can't keep signing up constantly?
He uses a proxy. Different every time. Dude has issues and lives a fake online life. He hasn't done 99.9% of the things he has said he's done. It's a disorder.
ledger
5/5/2018 11:19pm
kongols wrote:
I remember Team Green making that comment....he nailed it with that prediction! and congrats to Anderson.
TeamGreen
5/6/2018 1:10am
kongols wrote:
Thanks!

Jason was riding on an injured foot/a foot with painful hardware in it ever since the MXoN crashfest in 2016. Even with the foot problem, he was showing some good speed and a few wins...

Once he got the hardware out of his foot it was “Game On!” and he was back to the level he had achieved at MXoN...if you recall...he was railing...
sherro24
5/6/2018 1:17am
Sometimes when I'm drunk,
I like to get on vital mx,
and argue,
pointless arguments,
with people I never met.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
5/6/2018 2:18am Edited Date/Time 5/6/2018 2:19am
Congratulations to Anderson!

EDIT: And all those involved.
mx317
5/6/2018 4:34am Edited Date/Time 5/6/2018 4:35am
sherro24 wrote:
Sometimes when I'm drunk,
I like to get on vital mx,
and argue,
pointless arguments,
with people I never met.
That is some funny stuff right there!
MXD
5/6/2018 4:46am
rmoto003 wrote:
some say he knows the future!!!!!
And he says he knows everyone. Laughing
VonShofstall
5/6/2018 8:26am
kongols wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Thanks! Jason was riding on an injured foot/a foot with painful hardware in it ever since the MXoN crashfest in 2016. Even with the foot problem...
Thanks!

Jason was riding on an injured foot/a foot with painful hardware in it ever since the MXoN crashfest in 2016. Even with the foot problem, he was showing some good speed and a few wins...

Once he got the hardware out of his foot it was “Game On!” and he was back to the level he had achieved at MXoN...if you recall...he was railing...
Congrats Manny and team. I'm pretty sure he won because of your exquisite helmet buffing between sessions...

Extra special congrats to C-Lo. So happy to see that kid on top of the world right now!
newmann
5/6/2018 9:20am
mx joe wrote:
ML512 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Well, 90smoto hasn’t posted since his last rant on Manny and me.

Poured you one Manny, but you weren’t here. Had to drink it for you...Wink
APLMAN99
5/6/2018 9:24am
newmann wrote:
Well, 90smoto hasn’t posted since his last rant on Manny and me. Poured you one Manny, but you weren’t here. Had to drink it for you...;)...

True, and Paul loved starting his bike in midair during the 90s!!!!!
TeamGreen
5/6/2018 9:26am
kongols wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
Thanks! Jason was riding on an injured foot/a foot with painful hardware in it ever since the MXoN crashfest in 2016. Even with the foot problem...
Thanks!

Congrats Manny and team. I'm pretty sure he won because of your exquisite helmet buffing between sessions... Extra special congrats to C-Lo. So happy to see...
Congrats Manny and team. I'm pretty sure he won because of your exquisite helmet buffing between sessions...

Extra special congrats to C-Lo. So happy to see that kid on top of the world right now!
E-Rock! When are we goin’ ridin’?

C-Lo is STOKED!
TeamGreen
5/6/2018 9:28am
ML512 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
newmann wrote:
Well, 90smoto hasn’t posted since his last rant on Manny and me. Poured you one Manny, but you weren’t here. Had to drink it for you...;)...

Nice!
Contemplating driving my bikes out the week of Dallas SX and leaving then with you for the Diamond Don’s Race!
newmann
5/6/2018 9:48am
newmann wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
True, and Paul loved starting his bike in midair during the 90s!!!!!
I think 90smoto is more of a Hoagie Man and Husqerdo remix
kongols
5/6/2018 9:51am
ML512 wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
newmann wrote:

You and your showboating again. You gonna get someones panties in a bunch, lol.

Nice one, Newmann.

Post a reply to: Team Green

The Latest