Team Greece Bikes Stolen

9/30/2017 10:22am
Bike thieves are scum. Remember what Pourcel said about France? He said the country's letting anyone in and bikes are being stolen with regularity. He said...
Bike thieves are scum. Remember what Pourcel said about France? He said the country's letting anyone in and bikes are being stolen with regularity. He said he never wants to live in France again.
DRAGONBACK wrote:
France is just like so many places around the world, good people, bad people, quiet places, shitty places... I always wonder how anybody still believes Pourcel's...
France is just like so many places around the world, good people, bad people, quiet places, shitty places...
I always wonder how anybody still believes Pourcel's crap.
Oh wait, you elected Trump.
Wink
You're getting angry because someone insulted France.
Paul333
9/30/2017 10:58am
You nailed it. Middle Eastern & African immigrants are a great thing for France...

LOL

It's not racist, it's facts.

Keep watching CNN,MSN, BBC, The Guardian, Etc. They are all in the globalists pockets.
mxrudi
9/30/2017 11:07am
Slovenia's Jan Pancar borrowed his spare 250f to Greece mx2 guy, so they could try and qualify. Oh, and we are in for the tomorrow's A finals also. Cool

The Shop

onefiveight
9/30/2017 11:25am
Or blame statistical facts on "unconscious bias"
plowboy
9/30/2017 12:26pm
mtl wrote:
I hope someone steps up with some loaners...
Bingo. It's the Nations. No man/nation left behind. I'm sure those Greek motoheads would ride anything just to represent. I'm gonna root for them now just because.
9/30/2017 12:34pm
Paul333 wrote:
You nailed it. Middle Eastern & African immigrants are a great thing for France... LOL It's not racist, it's facts. Keep watching CNN,MSN, BBC, The Guardian...
You nailed it. Middle Eastern & African immigrants are a great thing for France...

LOL

It's not racist, it's facts.

Keep watching CNN,MSN, BBC, The Guardian, Etc. They are all in the globalists pockets.
At least a few people are paying attention.
newmann
9/30/2017 12:43pm
JW381 wrote:
This is one of the worst threads I've ever seen on vital. You grumpy fucks need to get laid or something. Take your blood pressure meds.
You must have missed Guy B's thread the other day that had all the flag hating commies wetting their pants. Laughing
newmann
9/30/2017 12:45pm
mxrudi wrote:
Slovenia's Jan Pancar borrowed his spare 250f to Greece mx2 guy, so they could try and qualify. Oh, and we are in for the tomorrow's A...
Slovenia's Jan Pancar borrowed his spare 250f to Greece mx2 guy, so they could try and qualify. Oh, and we are in for the tomorrow's A finals also. Cool

Love it. One of the great things about moto is that there are still people who step up to help.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/30/2017 1:00pm
^^^ And that's another reason why MX is the greatest sport in the world.
Sidecar
9/30/2017 1:46pm
mxrudi wrote:
Slovenia's Jan Pancar borrowed his spare 250f to Greece mx2 guy, so they could try and qualify. Oh, and we are in for the tomorrow's A...

That's awesome.... That's moto!!!!!
PJ205
9/30/2017 2:19pm
Couldn't have said it better.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
9/30/2017 2:28pm Edited Date/Time 9/30/2017 2:29pm
X3!

But I do like talking about turtles, sometimes.
Old-Man
9/30/2017 3:06pm
DRAGONBACK wrote:
France is just like so many places around the world, good people, bad people, quiet places, shitty places... I always wonder how anybody still believes Pourcel's...
France is just like so many places around the world, good people, bad people, quiet places, shitty places...
I always wonder how anybody still believes Pourcel's crap.
Oh wait, you elected Trump.
Wink
Way to divert the problem Idiot. Politics has nothing to do in this thread but somehow your "Higher" than everyone living in your peaceful Mother's Basement complaining that the heat is too low made yo safe to say things you have no idea about.

Now how about a logical response about the "Bikes being stolen".................
smee113
9/30/2017 4:31pm Edited Date/Time 9/30/2017 4:32pm
The motocross fanbase is an unnatural blend of Euros and rednecks; political infighting is kind of inevitable.

Also, implying that immigrants stole Greece's bikes without knowing any details is pretty racist.
swtwtwtw
9/30/2017 5:36pm
smee113 wrote:
The motocross fanbase is an unnatural blend of Euros and rednecks; political infighting is kind of inevitable. Also, implying that immigrants stole Greece's bikes without knowing...
The motocross fanbase is an unnatural blend of Euros and rednecks; political infighting is kind of inevitable.

Also, implying that immigrants stole Greece's bikes without knowing any details is pretty racist.
Look up the definition of racist. The proper word to use in this case is stereotypical.
9/30/2017 5:56pm
Motofinne wrote:
The stealing of bikes(and other value objects) in Europe is in 90% of the cases done by professionals and it has nothing to do with religion...
The stealing of bikes(and other value objects) in Europe is in 90% of the cases done by professionals and it has nothing to do with religion, skin color or nationality.

Keep your BS to yourself if you have no clue about the situation and thought you read the truth at Breitbart.

Anyways, it seems like team Greece got to borrow bikes!
+1
smee113
9/30/2017 6:14pm Edited Date/Time 9/30/2017 6:27pm
smee113 wrote:
The motocross fanbase is an unnatural blend of Euros and rednecks; political infighting is kind of inevitable. Also, implying that immigrants stole Greece's bikes without knowing...

swtwtwtw wrote:
Look up the definition of racist. The proper word to use in this case is stereotypical.
A stereotype based on race IS racism. Sure race isn't explicitly stated in the term "immigrant", but the implication is obviously Syrian.
ky_savage
Fantasy
500th
9/30/2017 6:20pm
Every country should put thieves in front of a firing squad.
hillbilly
9/30/2017 6:46pm
How do you get your bikes stolen at a event like this is what i wonder.

Were there's the only ones sitting out?

Just smells all rong
moto543
9/30/2017 9:12pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Probably the Wheelie Boys!
steed 2.0 wrote:
[img]https://lauramartinexploreproccess.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/vicky_pollard_and_kids.jpg[/img]
Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but... Stop giving me the evils!
olds cool
9/30/2017 9:17pm
hillbilly wrote:
How do you get your bikes stolen at a event like this is what i wonder. Were there's the only ones sitting out? Just smells all...

Just smells all rong
Zactly. How do you get 3 bikes out of the pits at an event like this without somebody questioning or noticing? Is the UN Security Council working security detail over there or what?
BobbyM
9/30/2017 9:54pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Looks like their bikes got stolen. Such a shame to travel all the way there to have something like that happen. Hopefully they can catch the...
Looks like their bikes got stolen. Such a shame to travel all the way there to have something like that happen. Hopefully they can catch the guys that did it and recover everything.
Well at least they were "lubed" up. Hahaha
jamma10
10/1/2017 12:00am
hillbilly wrote:
How do you get your bikes stolen at a event like this is what i wonder. Were there's the only ones sitting out? Just smells all...

Just smells all rong
olds cool wrote:
Zactly. How do you get 3 bikes out of the pits at an event like this without somebody questioning or noticing? Is the UN Security Council...
Zactly. How do you get 3 bikes out of the pits at an event like this without somebody questioning or noticing? Is the UN Security Council working security detail over there or what?
Some 'official' looking shirts and a rental van parked nearby? As discussed in a previous thread it's often the downright brazenness that allows something like that to go unnoticed; walk along and start wheeling the bikes away in full public view and it would just seems like a normal scene to anyone else in the pits.

Didn't a bike get pinched from the tunnel at A1 a year or so ago?
tinus.nel
10/1/2017 12:11am
We've also seen team bike s stolen some years ago at the Coupe De L'Avenir in Belgium when it was still held in Jamioulx. They disappear in the blink of an eye.

Massive kudos to Jan Pancar for lending his bike to the team. This is exactly the kind of guy he is. This brings another memory of the Coupe De L'Avenir and the fraternity of Motocross:
We were there with the South African team in 1997'ish, and one of our riders had broken a clutch perch on his Honda. I went through the paddock looking for one (we were racing out of hand luggage). One of the guys we asked was Gordon Crockard of the Irish team (who was very, very well organized, mind), and some minutes later the mechanic rocks up to our tent with not a clutch perch, but and ENTIRE BIKE. A well turned-out bike it was, too.
10/1/2017 1:21am Edited Date/Time 10/1/2017 1:24am
Welcome to the Uk where the Weathers Shit & Bikes are Stolen Every Day and the Police Dont Care Coz there 2 Busy Doing Stupid Videos of Themselves Dancing for Fb or Youtube or Arresting People for Not Paying there Council Tax or Flying a Union Jack Flag! This is a Truly Shitty Island which has More Laws Than Space & More Cameras Watching Our Every Move Than Anywhere Else in the World But Next 2 No One Ever Gets Caught and the Bikes are Never Found... This is England & Yes its Raining Yet Again Sad
steed 2.0
10/1/2017 2:33am
jamma10 wrote:
Some 'official' looking shirts and a rental van parked nearby? As discussed in a previous thread it's often the downright brazenness that allows something like that...
Some 'official' looking shirts and a rental van parked nearby? As discussed in a previous thread it's often the downright brazenness that allows something like that to go unnoticed; walk along and start wheeling the bikes away in full public view and it would just seems like a normal scene to anyone else in the pits.

Didn't a bike get pinched from the tunnel at A1 a year or so ago?
The same happened in Valkenswaard also Sick ... brake disc lock and GPS tracker under buddyseat?!

Post a reply to: Team Greece Bikes Stolen

The Latest