Team Greece Bikes Stolen

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
Edited Date/Time 10/1/2017 1:25am
Looks like their bikes got stolen. Such a shame to travel all the way there to have something like that happen. Hopefully they can catch the guys that did it and recover everything.
|
9/30/2017 2:09am
Bike thieves are scum. Remember what Pourcel said about France? He said the country's letting anyone in and bikes are being stolen with regularity. He said he never wants to live in France again.
9/30/2017 2:20am
Bike thieves are scum. Remember what Pourcel said about France? He said the country's letting anyone in and bikes are being stolen with regularity. He said...
Bike thieves are scum. Remember what Pourcel said about France? He said the country's letting anyone in and bikes are being stolen with regularity. He said he never wants to live in France again.
The fuck does Pourcel know about who steal the bikes?
9/30/2017 2:20am
Bike thieves are scum. Remember what Pourcel said about France? He said the country's letting anyone in and bikes are being stolen with regularity. He said...
France is just like so many places around the world, good people, bad people, quiet places, shitty places...
I always wonder how anybody still believes Pourcel's crap.
Oh wait, you elected Trump.
Wink

The Shop

9/30/2017 2:24am
EnvyMedia wrote:
The fuck does Pourcel know about who steal the bikes?
Racist bigots always know that kind of things.
Laughing
PFitzG38
9/30/2017 2:58am
DRAGONBACK wrote:
France is just like so many places around the world, good people, bad people, quiet places, shitty places... I always wonder how anybody still believes Pourcel's...
France is just like so many places around the world, good people, bad people, quiet places, shitty places...
Wink
Rotflmfao
9/30/2017 3:00am
So are they getting some stock bikes and electrical tape so they can go out and make it rain?
Gukamonster
9/30/2017 4:49am
Damn! I thought these guys had a real shot. Their MX1 rider Iliopoulos was only 1 minute, 8 seconds off the best lap in MX1 practice:

Idp57
Fantasy
2607th
9/30/2017 4:51am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2017 4:52am
Hahaha.That pic is killin it !!!Nice Kappa jacket btw,I had the same one but yellow LOL.
Edit:Mothers pic.
rmoto003
9/30/2017 5:01am
DRAGONBACK wrote:
France is just like so many places around the world, good people, bad people, quiet places, shitty places... I always wonder how anybody still believes Pourcel's...
Wink
Ya brah theres no possible way that allowing millions of people to flow into your country unchecked could possibly have any effect on anything. Everyone is just a stoopid raycis!!
newmann
9/30/2017 7:11am
DRAGONBACK wrote:
Wink
MAGA!!!
Park Boys
Fantasy
32nd
9/30/2017 7:18am
Damn! I thought these guys had a real shot. Their MX1 rider Iliopoulos was only 1 minute, 8 seconds off the best lap in MX1 practice...
Damn! I thought these guys had a real shot. Their MX1 rider Iliopoulos was only 1 minute, 8 seconds off the best lap in MX1 practice:

Who gives a shit, what does that have to do with getting your bikes stolen?
MXMattii
9/30/2017 7:22am
Great-Britain is the child of Charleroi, Oakland and Detroit. Not a nice place haha
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
9/30/2017 7:31am
DRAGONBACK wrote:
Wink
Laughing Says the guy from the terror attack central of western civilization...
9/30/2017 8:34am
DRAGONBACK wrote:
Wink
rmoto003 wrote:
Ya brah theres no possible way that allowing millions of people to flow into your country unchecked could possibly have any effect on anything. Everyone is...
Ya brah theres no possible way that allowing millions of people to flow into your country unchecked could possibly have any effect on anything. Everyone is just a stoopid raycis!!
Most people stealing bikes in Europe are people in the know that know how to sell the bikes and what to do with them.
mtl
9/30/2017 8:38am
I hope someone steps up with some loaners...
9/30/2017 8:44am
DRAGONBACK wrote:
Wink
no we didn't, our elections are fixed. $$$.
Motofinne
9/30/2017 8:57am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2017 9:03am
The stealing of bikes(and other value objects) in Europe is in 90% of the cases done by professionals and it has nothing to do with religion, skin color or nationality.

Keep your BS to yourself if you have no clue about the situation and thought you read the truth at Breitbart.

Anyways, it seems like team Greece got to borrow bikes!
cali11
9/30/2017 9:02am
DRAGONBACK wrote:
Wink
Yeah we should of elected Hillary, then she would of let more scums in here.
Nystrom
9/30/2017 9:06am
DRAGONBACK wrote:
Wink
Brad460 wrote:
Laughing Says the guy from the terror attack central of western civilization...
Now this is getting offtopic... but who the f are you laughing at terror attacks? The way you just wrote that post makes you look like you do..
rmoto003
9/30/2017 9:15am
Motofinne wrote:
The stealing of bikes(and other value objects) in Europe is in 90% of the cases done by professionals and it has nothing to do with religion...
The stealing of bikes(and other value objects) in Europe is in 90% of the cases done by professionals and it has nothing to do with religion, skin color or nationality.

Keep your BS to yourself if you have no clue about the situation and thought you read the truth at Breitbart.

Lol keep telling yourself that
rmoto003
9/30/2017 9:17am
Nystrom wrote:
Now this is getting offtopic... but who the f are you laughing at terror attacks? The way you just wrote that post makes you look like...
Now this is getting offtopic... but who the f are you laughing at terror attacks? The way you just wrote that post makes you look like you do..
10 years ago yea they were no laughing matter but now its like yea well you kind of did this to yourselves.....
JW381
9/30/2017 9:27am
This is one of the worst threads I've ever seen on vital. You grumpy fucks need to get laid or something. Take your blood pressure meds.
jamma10
9/30/2017 9:29am
Not surprising. You cant move for all the Muslim extremists at Motocross events these days...
Motofinne
9/30/2017 10:01am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2017 1:47pm
Motofinne wrote:
The stealing of bikes(and other value objects) in Europe is in 90% of the cases done by professionals and it has nothing to do with religion...

rmoto003 wrote:
Lol keep telling yourself that
I guess you have better insight in the theft business in Europe than me then.

It's a business you moron.

Post a reply to: Team Greece Bikes Stolen

The Latest