Team Greece Bikes Stolen

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2017 2:06 AM

Looks like their bikes got stolen. Such a shame to travel all the way there to have something like that happen. Hopefully they can catch the guys that did it and recover everything.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/30/2017 2:09 AM

Bike thieves are scum. Remember what Pourcel said about France? He said the country's letting anyone in and bikes are being stolen with regularity. He said he never wants to live in France again.

|

9/30/2017 2:15 AM

Our country has enough of our own bred scum, no need to mention immigration.

|

9/30/2017 2:20 AM

motoarmageddon wrote:

Bike thieves are scum. Remember what Pourcel said about France? He said the country's letting anyone in and bikes are being stolen with regularity. He said he never wants to live in France again.

The fuck does Pourcel know about who steal the bikes?

|

9/30/2017 2:20 AM

motoarmageddon wrote:

France is just like so many places around the world, good people, bad people, quiet places, shitty places...
I always wonder how anybody still believes Pourcel's crap.
Oh wait, you elected Trump.
wink

|

9/30/2017 2:24 AM

EnvyMedia wrote:

The fuck does Pourcel know about who steal the bikes?

Racist bigots always know that kind of things.
laughing

|

9/30/2017 2:58 AM

DRAGONBACK wrote:

France is just like so many places around the world, good people, bad people, quiet places, shitty places...
wink

Rotflmfao

|

9/30/2017 3:00 AM

So are they getting some stock bikes and electrical tape so they can go out and make it rain?

|

9/30/2017 3:03 AM

Probably the Wheelie Boys!

|

9/30/2017 4:02 AM

Greasy bastards.

|

9/30/2017 4:12 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Probably the Wheelie Boys!

Photo
|

9/30/2017 4:49 AM

Damn! I thought these guys had a real shot. Their MX1 rider Iliopoulos was only 1 minute, 8 seconds off the best lap in MX1 practice:

Photo

|

9/30/2017 4:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2017 4:52 AM

Hahaha.That pic is killin it !!!Nice Kappa jacket btw,I had the same one but yellow LOL.
Edit:Mothers pic.

|

9/30/2017 4:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2017 4:54 AM

That blows

|

9/30/2017 5:01 AM

DRAGONBACK wrote:

wink

Ya brah theres no possible way that allowing millions of people to flow into your country unchecked could possibly have any effect on anything. Everyone is just a stoopid raycis!!

|

9/30/2017 7:11 AM

motoarmageddon wrote:

DRAGONBACK wrote:

wink

MAGA!!!

|

9/30/2017 7:18 AM

Gukamonster wrote:

Damn! I thought these guys had a real shot. Their MX1 rider Iliopoulos was only 1 minute, 8 seconds off the best lap in MX1 practice:

Photo

Who gives a shit, what does that have to do with getting your bikes stolen?

|

9/30/2017 7:22 AM

Great-Britain is the child of Charleroi, Oakland and Detroit. Not a nice place haha

|

9/30/2017 7:31 AM

motoarmageddon wrote:

DRAGONBACK wrote:

wink

laughing Says the guy from the terror attack central of western civilization...
|

9/30/2017 7:46 AM

thieves suck

|

two wheels lifestyle
Kyle Pulley
selling powersports @TeamCharlotteMotorsports
3004 Freedom Dr. Charlotte NC 28208
Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, & Preowned Harley Davidson

9/30/2017 8:34 AM

motoarmageddon wrote:

DRAGONBACK wrote:

wink

rmoto003 wrote:

Ya brah theres no possible way that allowing millions of people to flow into your country unchecked could possibly have any effect on anything. Everyone is just a stoopid raycis!!

Most people stealing bikes in Europe are people in the know that know how to sell the bikes and what to do with them.

|

9/30/2017 8:38 AM

I hope someone steps up with some loaners...

|

9/30/2017 8:44 AM

motoarmageddon wrote:

DRAGONBACK wrote:

wink

no we didn't, our elections are fixed. $$$.

|

9/30/2017 8:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2017 9:03 AM

The stealing of bikes(and other value objects) in Europe is in 90% of the cases done by professionals and it has nothing to do with religion, skin color or nationality.

Keep your BS to yourself if you have no clue about the situation and thought you read the truth at Breitbart.

Anyways, it seems like team Greece got to borrow bikes!

|

9/30/2017 9:02 AM

motoarmageddon wrote:

DRAGONBACK wrote:

wink

Yeah we should of elected Hillary, then she would of let more scums in here.

|

9/30/2017 9:06 AM

motoarmageddon wrote:

DRAGONBACK wrote:

wink

Brad460 wrote: laughing Says the guy from the terror attack central of western civilization...

Now this is getting offtopic... but who the f are you laughing at terror attacks? The way you just wrote that post makes you look like you do..

|

9/30/2017 9:15 AM

Motofinne wrote:

The stealing of bikes(and other value objects) in Europe is in 90% of the cases done by professionals and it has nothing to do with religion, skin color or nationality.

Keep your BS to yourself if you have no clue about the situation and thought you read the truth at Breitbart.

Anyways, it seems like team Greece got to borrow bikes!

Lol keep telling yourself that

|

9/30/2017 9:17 AM

Nystrom wrote:

Now this is getting offtopic... but who the f are you laughing at terror attacks? The way you just wrote that post makes you look like you do..

10 years ago yea they were no laughing matter but now its like yea well you kind of did this to yourselves.....

|

9/30/2017 9:27 AM

This is one of the worst threads I've ever seen on vital. You grumpy fucks need to get laid or something. Take your blood pressure meds.

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

9/30/2017 9:29 AM

Not surprising. You cant move for all the Muslim extremists at Motocross events these days...

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash