Team Carey Arenacross

Autismmx110
Hey guys it's Noah Picard the team manager for Team Carey Arenacross and National team, as the season approaches we have Jonathan Six and in talks with another rider, the seasons rapidly approaching we are looking for a rider who is capable who can run up front I know there's tons a solid riders without any support if you guys have any ideas let me know. Also if any sponsors want to jump on board were always looking for sponsors that we can represent in the most professional manner thank you
|
JWACK
11/30/2016 5:39pm
James is looking.
motomike894
11/30/2016 5:48pm
Hey guys it's Noah Picard the team manager for Team Carey Arenacross and National team, as the season approaches we have Jonathan Six and in talks...
Hey guys it's Noah Picard the team manager for Team Carey Arenacross and National team, as the season approaches we have Jonathan Six and in talks with another rider, the seasons rapidly approaching we are looking for a rider who is capable who can run up front I know there's tons a solid riders without any support if you guys have any ideas let me know. Also if any sponsors want to jump on board were always looking for sponsors that we can represent in the most professional manner thank you
Count me in Noah I'll tear it up

The Shop

germansxguy
Fantasy
653rd
12/1/2016 5:23am
what about a rider from europe? plenty of good arena cross guys, germans nique thury for example or all the french riders.

Post a reply to: Team Carey Arenacross

The Latest