Tanner Stack

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2018 4:42 PM

Saw he beat a bunch of factory guys in 250A so does he have a factory ride for 2019?

|

8/4/2018 5:04 PM

Kx125rider wrote:

Saw he beat a bunch of factory guys in 250A so does he have a factory ride for 2019?

Not likely, as practically every factory 250 contract is snatched up for 2019. Only one rider in his LL class is moving up with a deal as of now (Mitchell Falk), the two Team Green riders he beat in 250 A don’t have guaranteed pro contracts that I’m aware of. Derek Drake that won 250 A won’t be going pro until next year.

I believe this is Stack’s second year in A class at LL’s as well. I’d guess that his most likely home for a pro debut will be with the EBR team that’s suupporting him now, as they did a 250 Supercross and outdoors team this year.

|

8/4/2018 6:28 PM

Kx125rider wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Not likely, as practically every factory 250 contract is snatched up for 2019. Only one rider in his LL class is moving up with a deal as of now (Mitchell Falk), the two Team Green riders he beat in 250 A don’t have guaranteed pro contracts that I’m aware of. Derek Drake that won 250 A won’t be going pro until next year.

I believe this is Stack’s second year in A class at LL’s as well. I’d guess that his most likely home for a pro debut will be with the EBR team that’s suupporting him now, as they did a 250 Supercross and outdoors team this year.

Alright thanks

|