Tampa SX - Practice Discussion

Steve 396
2/24/2018 2:46pm
Hcallz5 wrote:
Wonder if Alessi has his laser pointer with him today.
Really? The folks that bring this shit up from time to time are ridiculous. Just let it go and move on. You make it sound like it impacted you personally. Guess what.... It didn't.

The Shop

toroP
2/24/2018 2:50pm
WCRider wrote:
Eli is the fastest man on earth (with Herlings).
Yes. Except of course when other guys are faster.
Ted722
2/24/2018 2:58pm
51xc wrote:
this track has tomac writen all over it. he's a beast in the sand.
When hie's on, no one can beat him. When he's on and the conditions to his liking, he's legendary.
wildbill
2/24/2018 2:58pm
I thought it was interesting how Tyler Bowers mentioned setting his bike up for the sand and he'd be okay everywhere else.
RABnasty
2/24/2018 3:01pm
If anybody is on Instagram Cole Seely said hes gonna strap his phone to his helmet for opening ceremonies and go live. Should be pretty cool he said 6:30 ET
StevieTimes
2/24/2018 3:02pm
Steve 396 wrote:
Really? The folks that bring this shit up from time to time are ridiculous. Just let it go and move on. You make it sound like...
Really? The folks that bring this shit up from time to time are ridiculous. Just let it go and move on. You make it sound like it impacted you personally. Guess what.... It didn't.
Totally agreed.

Also, I'm Steve, and my number is 369, and I also ride a Yamaha. COINCIDENCE!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!
plowboy
2/24/2018 3:07pm
Hcallz5 wrote:
Steve 396 wrote:
Really? The folks that bring this shit up from time to time are ridiculous. Just let it go and move on. You make it sound like...
And I've never heard Mike say he knew anything about the laser pointer. He got punished but was he involved? Jeffy was wearing team credentials so the punishment was fair but still doesn't mean Mike was aware of anything. I'm an Alessi fan but have often found myself saying WTF. All I ever knew about the boys is that they love racing/riding dirt bikes....making good decisions....not so much. I got family like that....hell, I'm like that. That being said....I love those guys. There ya go.
2/24/2018 3:09pm
Ferrandis looking really aggressive tonight.
motogrady
2/24/2018 3:17pm
Hcallz5 wrote:
Steve 396 wrote:
plowboy wrote:
And I've never heard Mike say he knew anything about the laser pointer. He got punished but was he involved? Jeffy was wearing team credentials so...
And I've never heard Mike say he knew anything about the laser pointer. He got punished but was he involved? Jeffy was wearing team credentials so the punishment was fair but still doesn't mean Mike was aware of anything. I'm an Alessi fan but have often found myself saying WTF. All I ever knew about the boys is that they love racing/riding dirt bikes....making good decisions....not so much. I got family like that....hell, I'm like that. That being said....I love those guys. There ya go.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the State

agn5009
2/24/2018 3:17pm
Hcallz5 wrote:
Steve 396 wrote:
plowboy wrote:
And I've never heard Mike say he knew anything about the laser pointer. He got punished but was he involved? Jeffy was wearing team credentials so...
Mike seems like a really good dude who really loves MX. I don't get all the hate. I think Jeff has good intentions but may have hit his head one too many times.
plowboy
2/24/2018 3:38pm
agn5009 wrote:
Mike seems like a really good dude who really loves MX. I don't get all the hate. I think Jeff has good intentions but may have...
Mike seems like a really good dude who really loves MX. I don't get all the hate. I think Jeff has good intentions but may have hit his head one too many times.
Both the boys were home schooled but I doubt much importance was placed on it. Would be cool if they hired a tutor to bring them up to speed.
erickx250
2/24/2018 4:13pm
USA wrote:
Tomac unless he pulls a Tomac
Spot on
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
2/24/2018 6:37pm
Sandberm wrote:
Seems like FXR gear is taking over
TbonesPop wrote:
I have 2 sets of it and it's the best gear I've ever had. Love it. Glad they have really stepped it up for sponsorship in...
I have 2 sets of it and it's the best gear I've ever had. Love it. Glad they have really stepped it up for sponsorship in the industry. It's excellent gear though, very durable and looks great.
crusty_xx wrote:
Do they have any vented gear? I mean really vented like the TLD GP Air or Fox Airline.
Just looking at buying a new set
The FXR Air is just like Fox Airline, just better quality.
web mx
2/25/2018 6:56pm
Reed is one of only 10 riders to get points in every race this year, proves he's riding safe l think :-) RMZ450's 6 qualified for...
Reed is one of only 10 riders to get points in every race this year, proves he's riding safe l think :-)

RMZ450's 6 qualified for the main, 6 out of 22, not bad for a bike that is last in most mags shootouts, yeh l know these bikes are no where near stock, sure you'd want to start with something good as a base to pour money into, yeh?
They had by far the most bike in he mains last year and people probably don’t realize that
I dont know where you see 6 RMZ's ? I only see 5 in main.& 7 were fast enough to make it.. But last year there were several times where 6 or 7 Suzuki's made the main

Post a reply to: Tampa SX - Practice Discussion

The Latest