Tampa ProCircuit Open

3/9/2018 11:29pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2018 9:50pm
Where's the coverage? Looked like a few photogs and video filmers, also a drone in the air, i know PoiDog was there. It was the third year and the track was the best yet. Wish the pro event racing was a little better but both Chisholm had a crash early and then alessi went off the track pretty bad and the gap left to mellross was petty big. Both chiz and mike could've easily won or challenged the whole time, they both won their heats. SOubeyras tried to make it interesting but in the end couldn't get close enough and Hayden won uncontested pretty much. Awesome night but unfortunately a few amateurs were hauled off in the ambulances and lots of prayers to them and their families. Huge success overall in the end though and it's only growing every year! Huge props to Zach freeberg and his dad for continuing to run and improve Tampa MX!
|
Matt Wozney
3/10/2018 5:41am Edited Date/Time 3/10/2018 5:47am
I covered it in 2016 when Renner passed Byrne in the last turn before the checkers. It was one of the last races I covered. And a good one that sent chills through ya.

https://youtu.be/qG7l29joJyk
sandman768
3/10/2018 6:52am
I went and watched with a few buddies after riding at Croom all day...stopped at the Magic mushroom for pizza & beers. We got there late but still saw the pro last chance & main event. We had a good time. I could do without the constant blasting of Bad music...it never stopped...
JB 19
3/10/2018 9:36pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2018 9:44pm
Good racing. Lots of fast guys. Chizz slid out on the first lap and worked back up from about last. Alessi slid out on about lap five. Melross led beginning to end on a 250.

3/10/2018 9:50pm
I was there this year and have been every year but I was looking to see if anyone had put together a video edit or coverage of the event afterwards

Post a reply to: Tampa ProCircuit Open

The Latest