Taliban Moto Skillz

Cigaro
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:07pm
Tongue

|
jtomasik
7/15/2011 9:12pm
Nitro Circus got nothing on these rag-heads.
tvo314
7/15/2011 10:30pm
And what makes you think this man is Taliban?
jtomasik
7/15/2011 10:36pm Edited Date/Time 7/15/2011 10:36pm
tvo314 wrote:
Because if he said "possibly middle-easterner, maybe muslim, and even could be a terrorist advocate moto skillz", it just wouldn't be as funny, dipshit.

The Shop

VET176
7/15/2011 10:51pm
tvo314 wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
Because if he said "possibly middle-easterner, maybe muslim, and even could be a terrorist advocate moto skillz", it just wouldn't be as funny, dipshit.
oh boy.....here we go. Woohoo
tvo314
7/15/2011 11:50pm
tvo314 wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
And it's precisely because of ignorant assholes like you that we are targeted by these "ragheads terrorists".
40Plus_922mx
7/16/2011 1:05am
tvo314 wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
tvo314 wrote:
And it's precisely because of ignorant assholes like you that we are targeted by these "ragheads terrorists".
We are targeted because from birth they are taught lies about our country. They are taught to hate the greatest county in the world. We are the haves. They are the have nots. And it's all our fault.
fmfred
7/16/2011 8:18am
The BBC did a radio story a couple of years ago about a the proprietor of a repair shop being forced by the taliban to modify their XR600's so they could transport arms with them. The mechanic was pissed off because they didn't pay anything, they forced him to do the work at gun point.

The point is the taliban are using their mad MX skills to terrorize Afghans. So it is possible the man in the video is a taliban.
lumpy790
7/16/2011 10:26am
The ods are the freestyler is not taliban. I have several "man dresses" like that. If you have never worn this type clothes in the desert conditions you would not understand how well they help keep you cool.
nytsmaC
7/16/2011 10:57am
tvo314 wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
tvo314 wrote:
Those raghead terrorists have no sense of humor.
jtomasik
7/16/2011 11:56am
tvo314 wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
tvo314 wrote:
Actually, it's ignorants like yourself who get their panties in a bunch and have to make shit up because I made your vagina hurt.

I vote Libertarian. Not one Libertarian candidate has been in favor of fucking around in the middle east and poking at that hornet's nest.

Now you know.
tvo314
7/16/2011 1:21pm
jtomasik wrote:
tvo314 wrote:
We are targeted because from birth they are taught lies about our country. They are taught to hate the greatest county in the world. We are...
We are targeted because from birth they are taught lies about our country. They are taught to hate the greatest county in the world. We are the haves. They are the have nots. And it's all our fault.
Wow. Is this really what you think, they hate us because we are so great? It doesn't have anything to do with our foreign policy? Where do I begin? In 1953 the CIA overthrew Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister Mossadegh and installed the dictator Shah Pahlavi. This of course was for the sake of oil. So much for our great country living up to our self proclaimed position of "Beacon of Democracy". This was followed by many other US backed coups across the Middle East (and Latin America and Asia) that would take hours and pages to even begin to cover. In 1988 the USS Vincennes shot down an Iranian airliner with 290 passengers (66 children) and then we had the indignity to blame Iraq (who we were supporting in this war.) It was also during this war that we backed Saddam with intelligence, technology (used for his chemical weapons [WMDs]), and finances. During the Gulf War in 1991 we encouraged the Shiites of Iraq to rebel against our former guy, Saddam only to abandon them when we decided it was best to leave the dictator in place. This betrayal resulted in a huge number of Shiites being massacred by Saddam. Prior to our second adventure in Iraq, our sanctions (for WMDs that were never found) resulted in the death of at least half a million Iraqi children. We also used Depleted Uranium munitions which caused thousands of additional civilian deaths by cancer.
To cover our unquestioning support of Israel is worthy of more time than I am willing to give you. And for more recent reasons why these "ragheads" might be a little angry at us we only have to look at our "Good War" in Afghanistan, where this July we have succeeded in breaking the record for most civilian deaths in a month. So maybe you're right they are just jealous because we are so great, or maybe they are slightly bitter for reasons beyond your juvenile understanding of the world. And before you call me un- American, take a second to think about the basis of democracy as it was intended by our founding fathers. To blindly accept atrocities for the sake of a false patriotism is doing as much of a disservice to this country as those who want to bring us down. As for jtomasik, you really are not worth another letter out of me.
7/16/2011 2:06pm
let me give you guys a piece of wisdom. you can't trust a damn one of them, any one of them can turn on you in a second. not all muslims are terrorist, but ALL terrorist are muslims. when you have 5 million jews surrounded by 500 million muslims who doesn't belong? if we didn't protect isreal we wouldn't even be in there crosshairs. but until then these fuckers need to be ruled with an iron fist so it would be a good idea to put me in charge and i can fix all this the next morning. religion is responsible for most of man's ills. carry on.
7/16/2011 2:10pm
tvo314 wrote:
We are targeted because from birth they are taught lies about our country. They are taught to hate the greatest county in the world. We are...
tvo314 wrote:
Wow. Is this really what you think, they hate us because we are so great? It doesn't have anything to do with our foreign policy? Where...
Wow. Is this really what you think, they hate us because we are so great? It doesn't have anything to do with our foreign policy? Where do I begin? In 1953 the CIA overthrew Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister Mossadegh and installed the dictator Shah Pahlavi. This of course was for the sake of oil. So much for our great country living up to our self proclaimed position of "Beacon of Democracy". This was followed by many other US backed coups across the Middle East (and Latin America and Asia) that would take hours and pages to even begin to cover. In 1988 the USS Vincennes shot down an Iranian airliner with 290 passengers (66 children) and then we had the indignity to blame Iraq (who we were supporting in this war.) It was also during this war that we backed Saddam with intelligence, technology (used for his chemical weapons [WMDs]), and finances. During the Gulf War in 1991 we encouraged the Shiites of Iraq to rebel against our former guy, Saddam only to abandon them when we decided it was best to leave the dictator in place. This betrayal resulted in a huge number of Shiites being massacred by Saddam. Prior to our second adventure in Iraq, our sanctions (for WMDs that were never found) resulted in the death of at least half a million Iraqi children. We also used Depleted Uranium munitions which caused thousands of additional civilian deaths by cancer.
To cover our unquestioning support of Israel is worthy of more time than I am willing to give you. And for more recent reasons why these "ragheads" might be a little angry at us we only have to look at our "Good War" in Afghanistan, where this July we have succeeded in breaking the record for most civilian deaths in a month. So maybe you're right they are just jealous because we are so great, or maybe they are slightly bitter for reasons beyond your juvenile understanding of the world. And before you call me un- American, take a second to think about the basis of democracy as it was intended by our founding fathers. To blindly accept atrocities for the sake of a false patriotism is doing as much of a disservice to this country as those who want to bring us down. As for jtomasik, you really are not worth another letter out of me.
Holy cow!!! Someone actually gets it!!! TVO314... well spoken mister!

Now, sorry to highjack this thread a bit to the original poster... and this is no way a jab at our military personel, because I support them FULLY. They are just doing what they are told, and what they believe in. Protecting our asses!

But, absolutely, foreign policy has everything to do with the middle east hating our guts.

This post made me laugh out loud at the irony ==--- "We are targeted because from birth they are taught lies about our country. They are taught to hate the greatest county in the world. We are the haves. They are the have nots. And it's all our fault. "

The amount of hatred and lies we are taught equals or surpasses anything they are taught. The difference is, most of us in North America have enough education and facts at our disposal, that we can see it for what it is.

Probably the best weapon against hatred and censorship for the middle east, is TV and internet. It will bring the rest of the world up to speed on a good chunk of the truth in a short period of time, so long as its not censored too heavily, and its almost impossible to censor the internet.

Some of the shit our governments have pulled against other countries, for simple economic gain or comfort of the masses to keep votes... is mind boggling. There is foreign blood on each of our hands to maintain this standard of living. That is fact.

Geez people.. read a book, or research some of this a bit. Stupidity is the biggest weapon against us right now.

TVO314... excellent post my sir. If I was near.. Id buy you a beverage of your choice.
7/16/2011 2:13pm
mxpilot43 wrote:
let me give you guys a piece of wisdom. you can't trust a damn one of them, any one of them can turn on you in...
let me give you guys a piece of wisdom. you can't trust a damn one of them, any one of them can turn on you in a second. not all muslims are terrorist, but ALL terrorist are muslims. when you have 5 million jews surrounded by 500 million muslims who doesn't belong? if we didn't protect isreal we wouldn't even be in there crosshairs. but until then these fuckers need to be ruled with an iron fist so it would be a good idea to put me in charge and i can fix all this the next morning. religion is responsible for most of man's ills. carry on.
This post has alot of truth in it. Funny though... how they would say the same about us. Cant trust a damn one of us. And.. .we kill in the name of god, they do in the name of Allah.. so... you are right. Religion is responsible for most of mans ills. RELIGION is.. not god or allah. Religion is mans interpretation of these...... Man can screw up an anvil.
nytsmaC
7/16/2011 2:18pm Edited Date/Time 7/16/2011 2:19pm
oops, misposted
7/16/2011 2:21pm
nytsmaC wrote:
oops, misposted
Dont wanna know who wins.. so Im logging off.. lol Its on Speed in about 4 hours. Cant wait. But, good point.

Post a reply to: Taliban Moto Skillz

The Latest