TWO TWO

MRMXER08
Edited Date/Time 4/10/2014 2:47pm
So any updates on Team Two Two? Noticed a flurry of tweets from Mrs. Reed.
|
MT MX
4/9/2014 11:28am
A typical woman speaking.............I have no clue as to what she is even saying Grinning

The Shop

RedRum666
4/9/2014 12:53pm
not trying to be cryptic...bot not really saying anything either.....
Sandberm
4/9/2014 1:00pm
Her cryptic feelings are valid....never argue whether a womans cryptic feelings make sense or not.
SEE ARE125
4/9/2014 8:05pm
Only a woman can use so many words to say so little. Then they wonder why we don't listen. My wife was going on about her day at work last week and I was just throwing in the occasional "Yeah" while playing Mad Skills and somehow we ended up with a new dog that I agreed we should get?? What the fuck is that about?
Crush
4/9/2014 8:10pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Only a woman can use so many words to say so little. Then they wonder why we don't listen. My wife was going on about her...
Only a woman can use so many words to say so little. Then they wonder why we don't listen. My wife was going on about her day at work last week and I was just throwing in the occasional "Yeah" while playing Mad Skills and somehow we ended up with a new dog that I agreed we should get?? What the fuck is that about?
hahahahaha.... I about pissed myself reading this!
PTshox
4/9/2014 8:29pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Only a woman can use so many words to say so little. Then they wonder why we don't listen. My wife was going on about her...
Crush wrote:
Women are a completely different species. They don't think remotely like men... Just nuts.

THIS is why a man needs a man cave! The bigger the better.
kiwifan
4/10/2014 12:08am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Post of THE year!
4/10/2014 2:21am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
Post of THE year!
lower the erection, its still early
4/10/2014 2:22am
Im guessing Reed will be solo again 2015
KMC440
4/10/2014 3:30am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Crush wrote:
PTshox wrote:
Women are a completely different species. They don't think remotely like men... Just nuts. THIS is why a man needs a man cave! The bigger the...
Women are a completely different species. They don't think remotely like men... Just nuts.

THIS is why a man needs a man cave! The bigger the better.
I'm sorry I wasn't listening just then ....... what did you say?
IWreckALot
4/10/2014 4:38am
68 wrote:
I'm skeptical about the possibility of him getting another rider as well. Seems like there has been talk about it since he started the team and it just never happens for one reason or another. I think Chad really wants another rider but he doesn't want to waste time on someone who can't finish on the podium consistently. Those guys are extremely limited and tied down already.
MX690
4/10/2014 4:54am
I think team Two Two want another rider, but to me it sounds like they're having a tough time getting a sponsor to pick up the Tab. You can't expect the Reeds to pay another top level rider out of their own pocket, that could potentially be hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions..... Of course I have no idea its all just speculation.
rcannon
4/10/2014 4:58am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Yes, I understand......Had the same conversation the day before "we" ended up with a Maltese. Something I always wanted, apparently.
Homey55
4/10/2014 8:41am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2014 8:42am
SEE ARE125 wrote:

This video reminds me of what your conversation must have resembled...
davistld01
4/10/2014 9:06am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2014 9:07am
MX690 wrote:
I think team Two Two want another rider, but to me it sounds like they're having a tough time getting a sponsor to pick up the...
I think team Two Two want another rider, but to me it sounds like they're having a tough time getting a sponsor to pick up the Tab. You can't expect the Reeds to pay another top level rider out of their own pocket, that could potentially be hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions..... Of course I have no idea its all just speculation.
Purely speculation...but I think that maybe the Reed's are seeing that the only way to afford to put another rider on TwoTwo is for Chad to step down as a rider, and he sounds like his pride isn't going to let that happen. I hope, if that's his decision, that he can stay injury free and realize his dream instead of betting the farm and coming up way short...when another rider could carry the glory for him...vicariously of course.
jeffro503
4/10/2014 9:22am
I dig Ellie.....but I have no idea what those twitter things mean......or what any of it means in general. In fact....I'm more confused now than I was before i read them.
Schipwreck
4/10/2014 9:27am Edited Date/Time 4/10/2014 9:29am
I got this..been studying women for 20 years lol. I think what she saying is SHE is working her ass off while chad is recouping trying to line up sponsors for next year and they still have the goal of adding more riders if the sponsors will support it.
shredder22
4/10/2014 9:40am
68 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
I'm skeptical about the possibility of him getting another rider as well. Seems like there has been talk about it since he started the team and...
I'm skeptical about the possibility of him getting another rider as well. Seems like there has been talk about it since he started the team and it just never happens for one reason or another. I think Chad really wants another rider but he doesn't want to waste time on someone who can't finish on the podium consistently. Those guys are extremely limited and tied down already.
Yeah those guys are hard to tie down, but Deano definitely has potential on the 450. He's shown that. Plus him and Chad are buddies. If Chad wanted a 2nd rider, I doubt he's gonna get anybody better for 2015. Maybe Millsaps?
Jt$
4/10/2014 10:16am
shredder22 wrote:
Yeah those guys are hard to tie down, but Deano definitely has potential on the 450. He's shown that. Plus him and Chad are buddies. If...
Yeah those guys are hard to tie down, but Deano definitely has potential on the 450. He's shown that. Plus him and Chad are buddies. If Chad wanted a 2nd rider, I doubt he's gonna get anybody better for 2015. Maybe Millsaps?
There are so many more variables than just if they are buddies. Equipment, salary differences, gear deals, etc all weigh in.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/10/2014 10:17am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
That was self-inflicted, and she out-smarted you. Win for the wife.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/10/2014 10:18am
Jt$ wrote:
There are so many more variables than just if they are buddies. Equipment, salary differences, gear deals, etc all weigh in.
C'mon, bro. It's all about the bro-down. Wink

Post a reply to: TWO TWO

The Latest