TWMX - Villopoto Shreds A YZ125 & YZ250 Raw

Related:
Create New Tag

11/16/2018 3:55 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/16/2018 5:56 PM

MC would mop this generation on 250s

|

11/16/2018 7:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/16/2018 7:28 PM

Well that looked like fun. Those bikes looked brand new - stock pipe and all.

|

11/16/2018 9:04 PM

bama205 wrote:

MC would mop this generation on 250s

The greatest supercross rider of all time who raced nothing but 2 strokes his entire career would beat a generation of riders raised on 4 strokes? Thanks scoop.

|

11/16/2018 9:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/16/2018 9:22 PM

I love it when they turn to the 250, and the scene seemingly gets a little more slowed down and dramatic lol. Fkn YZ250, 12 year old design and still the best bike ever. Lots of work to ride, yes, but lots of fun. Can't be beat for fun. I have tried lots of new bikes too.

|

11/16/2018 9:23 PM

loved the sound of that 125 as he was puttin out of the pits

|

2 Stroke, Drum Brakes, Finned Cylinders!!!

11/17/2018 1:51 AM

Man, all i could think of is how much smoother he would be with a fly wheel weight.

|

11/17/2018 12:54 PM

So many short videos in this sport. 2 minutes. Cmon.

|

11/17/2018 2:24 PM

No more neck brace for RV?

|

11/17/2018 2:32 PM

ctbale wrote:

loved the sound of that 125 as he was puttin out of the pits

You know what's funny? That half 'bog' noise as a 125 takes off is the noise that makes me riding the most haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

11/17/2018 2:39 PM

@1:57 that powerslide wheelie

|

11/18/2018 3:36 PM

bama205 wrote:

MC would mop this generation on 250s

haydos25 wrote:

The greatest supercross rider of all time who raced nothing but 2 strokes his entire career would beat a generation of riders ...more

;-)

|

11/18/2018 4:10 PM

UGOTBIT wrote:

@1:57 that powerslide wheelie

That was badass.

|

11/18/2018 5:18 PM

bama205 wrote:

MC would mop this generation on 250s

haydos25 wrote:

The greatest supercross rider of all time who raced nothing but 2 strokes his entire career would beat a generation of riders ...more

Rv was raised on 2 strokes tho

|

11/18/2018 8:08 PM

Talisker wrote:

Man, all i could think of is how much smoother he would be with a fly wheel weight.

laughing
|