TV schedule calendar download

Related:
Create New Tag

6/26/2010 11:07 AM

Hey dudes, I thought I would share my TV schedule calendar for those of you that use calendars. It's especially handy if you use an iPhone, Android based device or blackberry.

If you use gmail (*cough* which you should be *cough*), go to your calendar, then click settings under My Calendars on the left. Click import calendar and import this file.

These times are Pacific

iCal calendar: Calendar download

Same file zipped if the above file is hard to download: Calendar zipped download

I'm not sure if Outlook or Thunderbird can import this type of file because I don't use either. Sorry. Maybe someone else knows and can post here.

DC: It would be nice if you offered these files for download on the web page. Next year. TV Schedule and Event schedule would be great. I'm sure a lot of people would get a lot of use from them and be grateful.

|

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

6/26/2010 12:08 PM

Thanks for sharing!!!

|

6/26/2010 12:17 PM

Sweet, I'll use it to measure lap times lol

|

6/26/2010 12:38 PM

And if you use Google Sync you can easily get push services for your device of choice.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

6/28/2010 9:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/28/2010 10:14 AM

Editing posts on this forum is horrid. Feel free to delete this post.

|

6/28/2010 10:13 AM

2011 SX Schedule...

Download file here

|