RV may ride first 6 Supercross races

Related:
Create New Tag

12/5/2014 10:12 AM

So says the same source that has never failed me.

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

12/5/2014 10:16 AM

lol .BS

|

12/5/2014 10:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2014 10:39 AM

He keeps saying SX is dangerous and he wants less pressure and more fun... don't see it.

Edit: I believe he did say he would be "attending" some SX's however

|

12/5/2014 10:28 AM

I would be very happy to see this, hopefully it's true! Seems like it would be a perfect solution, no pressure for the championship and sort of 'farewell tour' type of thing. If he is just going to do it for fun, everyone better look out, that sounds like a dangerously fast RV.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

12/5/2014 10:31 AM

Not sure what to think of this. I mean RC did a part-time farewell tour, and I'd love to see him out there, but it seems like he may play spoiler in the championship by stealing 6 points.

|

12/5/2014 10:33 AM

dont see it happening. cause if by chance he wins the first 6 rounds and is really lloking like a contender he would have to stay and finish. maybe A1 just for fun but thats it.

|

12/5/2014 10:34 AM

He sure looked good in that video the other day, Sure would be cool to see him win a few SX races and GP's in the same year.

|

12/5/2014 10:48 AM

I thought I remembered RV2 saying that he wouldn't spoil championship points in an interview but wasn't able to find that source. Maybe I dreamt it..

|

12/5/2014 10:59 AM

Roostermx58 wrote:

I thought I remembered RV2 saying that he wouldn't spoil championship points in an interview but wasn't able to find that ...more

He did say that, but a few races won't change the overall much and RV has to do what He thinks is best for him, everyone else can adjust to it.

|

12/5/2014 11:21 AM

I don't think he'll do it based on the amount of test time he would have to invest.

|

12/5/2014 12:57 PM

I say no way, I'm betting he's getting paid big $$$$$$$ by Monster to win the GP's and no way they want him injured riding any SX races before the start GP season.

|

12/5/2014 1:08 PM

Missing_Muffs wrote:

dont see it happening. cause if by chance he wins the first 6 rounds and is really lloking like a contender he would have to ...more

RC was leading the outdoor points in his shortened season and still called it quits

|

12/5/2014 1:13 PM

Missing_Muffs wrote:

dont see it happening. cause if by chance he wins the first 6 rounds and is really lloking like a contender he would have to ...more

No need to stick around but good way to stay in shape until the GP starts.
If he did race first six and did well in all six he should make top ten.
25X6~ 150
Last years tally
Photo

Either way it would be nice for the fans since it looks like JT may miss a few

|

12/5/2014 1:26 PM

Missing_Muffs wrote:

yak651 wrote:

RC was leading the outdoor points in his shortened season and still called it quits

I think that just showed his absolute dominance of MX. "I'm leading the points but IDGAF, I've already got enough titles...". Can you imagine the sense of accomplishment he must have had, to walk away while leading?

|

12/5/2014 1:31 PM

It would be pretty cool but i don't see this happening at all whatsoever.
All i see from him is practice videos on outdoor tracks preparing for GP's. And i am sure he doesn't wanna risk this unique world championship attempt by doing some SX. Allthought i must say i do wish the usa fans would get a nice farewell of RV. But you guys will very likely get that in Glen Helen where he takes or allready has the title in the last GP smile

|

12/5/2014 1:38 PM

Missing_Muffs wrote:

Old-Man wrote:

No need to stick around but good way to stay in shape until the GP starts.
If he did race first six and did well in all six he ...more

Is SX really good practice for GP's? I guess competition is competition but he's probably busy testing his GP setup. . .

|

12/5/2014 1:53 PM

So, hes going back to his job as a supercrosser after he quit it because it made him miserable?

I doubt it.

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

12/5/2014 1:59 PM

No chance.

|

I have the right to remain awesome.

12/5/2014 2:05 PM

Perfect way out of racing the GP's... "ouch my knee hurts, going huntin"

|

12/5/2014 2:30 PM

Herlings MAY be doing the west series

|

12/5/2014 2:34 PM

I wouldn't be suprised to see RV helping out with the commentary in the booth with Ralph & Fro...but I'm not seeing him actually racing any SX's. Too much on the line overseas to risk wadding here.

|

12/5/2014 2:36 PM

Absolutely no freaking way he is racing SX

He is racing outdoor MX at GP level

One focus

|

12/5/2014 2:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2014 2:55 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

Is SX really good practice for GP's? I guess competition is competition but he's probably busy testing his GP setup. . .

I'm with you on this one! After all of the "analysis" on here about how SX makes the American riders bad on GP-style tracks, I think it would be counterproductive to his main focus. Plus, all of the testing vids we've seen from him so far look VERY GP oriented.

Him racing the first six SX races seems far fetched.

|

12/5/2014 2:58 PM

I thought he knee wouldn't be ready by the time SX rolled around?whistling

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

12/5/2014 2:59 PM

The title says "RIDE". Not Race. I could see him doing a parade lap during opening ceremonies.

|

12/5/2014 2:59 PM

My source tells me that McGrath will ride the other 11 races whistling Because they have the same number, it is allowed by the AMA ...

|

"Ryan Dungey will always wonder how he can be a better son, brother, partner and racer. Because if you are satisfied, you will never be able to dream" ~ Troy Adamitis

12/5/2014 3:04 PM

motosmith wrote:

No chance.

This is the most correct statement about this I've seen yet.

|

Twist the grip off of it! Slinging parts and service at Marine World.

12/5/2014 3:09 PM

Well, your source has failed you this time.

|

12/5/2014 3:17 PM

He will be riding a dirtbike sometime at a1. Stamp it

|

12/5/2014 3:34 PM

Feld show up cash is no joke....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord