TV Broadcasters

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2018 5:17 AM

Ok, I've been holding my tongue but High Point was too much.

I love Langston and think he does an incredible job buuuutt............Weingandt has got to go.

He is becoming so annoying it's like fingernails on a chalk board.

Bring in Emig, or Blair, or Carmichael, or....damn near anybody but Weingandt has got to go.

|

6/17/2018 6:07 AM

Really? I think they're fantastic. Your call for emig or RC has me a little puzzled. Besides the fact that they are pretty terrible themselves, they would be Langston's replacement since they're the colour commentators.

|

6/17/2018 6:08 AM

F*ck, here we go again...

|

6/17/2018 6:15 AM

MotoX85 wrote:

I love Langston and think he does an incredible job buuuutt............Weingandt has got to go.

Bring in Emig, or Blair, or Carmichael, or....damn near anybody but Weingandt has got to go.

When was the last time you were drug tested? I think you’re overdue.

|

6/17/2018 6:20 AM

Cue someone who mutes the broadcast and fires up YouTube blaring 2 stroke sounds to reminisce and compensate.

|

6/17/2018 6:35 AM

I don’t get how you do not like Jason! I thinks he’s awesome and him and Gl are a great combo

|

6/17/2018 6:40 AM

VilloFan951 wrote:

I don’t get how you do not like Jason! I thinks he’s awesome and him and Gl are a great combo

I totally agree with you.

|

6/17/2018 6:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2018 6:50 AM

MotoX85 wrote:

Sully wrote:

When was the last time you were drug tested? I think you’re overdue.

Lmao, you might be right. I pretty much like them all except Weingandt. This last race was just too much. I was literally yelling at the TV for him to shut up so I could hear what Langston was trying to say. Love Langston, hes the best for sure.

|

6/17/2018 6:54 AM

MotoX85 wrote:

Wow, queue up some AFT with Jason and Ralph so you can be put out of your misery. These guys are professionals and we're very lucky to have these live broadcasts to bitch about. Sounds like you need to call up Rosey Palm and her five sisters.

|

6/17/2018 7:02 AM

Let’s start a pole! ? In all seriousness, Weege is fantastic in the booth.

|

6/17/2018 7:14 AM

Wow. Just wow.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

6/17/2018 7:19 AM

Weege is a Talented announcer , I don't care if it's Flat Track, GNC or Motocross He does a great job and He does his homework.

I'm surprised some major network stick and ball sports hasn't grabbed him up.

|

6/17/2018 7:21 AM

Hot take. Completely wrong.

|

6/17/2018 8:01 AM

Weege is great....”YEEEAAAAAAA”.

Langston is ok, meanders a bit slowly, but sometimes I have a puff before watching NBC Gold, so I am right with him.

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

6/17/2018 8:05 AM

imagine listening to Ralph talking motocross for 4 X 30min w00t

|

KX125

6/17/2018 8:34 AM

I think the biggest problem is they're being told do announce as if the viewers are complete retards

|

6/17/2018 8:56 AM

Remember too that yesterday's 2nd 450 moto was being shown on the big NBC network, so they have to go full dumb-down just like SX when they are on the big FOX network.

Honestly, Weigandt and GL are great. There's no other non-racer out there who is as passionate or has the knowledge and history of the sport as Weege. And GL is blunt and honest, and has a great accent.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

6/17/2018 8:58 AM

Photo
|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

6/17/2018 9:07 AM

Dumb post they are way better than supercross

|

6/17/2018 11:13 AM

DoctorJD wrote:

X2

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

6/17/2018 3:50 PM

Keep Jason & Grant! I think they do an awesome job. Have to remember these guys are riders that ended up broadcasting. I think they do a pretty darn good job.

|

6/17/2018 4:20 PM

Huh. I didn't know they'd legalized anything new in IL recently... wink

|

6/17/2018 4:41 PM

I think Jason does a great job at his job. It's definitely harder than it looks, and it's nearly impossible to not be repetitive sometimes. I do, however, think it was a low blow to assume something was wrong with Tomac when Musquin was reeling him in. He immediately looked for reasons as to why Marvin was catching him, and perhaps couldn't recognize that Marvin just had better lines.

|

6/17/2018 4:57 PM

DoctorJD wrote:

dkg wrote:

X2

X3

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

6/17/2018 4:57 PM

MotoX85 wrote:

There's actually a pretty cool app that will allow you to remove Weege's voice from the broadcast. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

6/17/2018 5:03 PM

Photo
|

6/17/2018 5:13 PM

I like them, but the Canadian guys were the best.

|

6/17/2018 5:35 PM

Weege is rooning the sport again!

|

2015 KTM250SX

6/17/2018 5:40 PM

Must be personal taste. I really enjoy Weege and Langston n the booth and the new girl in the pits.

|

6/17/2018 6:03 PM

uk125250 wrote:

I like them, but the Canadian guys were the best.

I don't know if it's still the same guys or not, but the Canadian announcers from a few years ago were the Mexican soccer announcers of moto.

|