TOMAC vs BB

C_Hart3
6/25/2017 8:24am
C_Hart3 wrote:
I was at the race, went down to the podium after the second moto for the trophy presentation. There were a ton of us Tomac fans...
I was at the race, went down to the podium after the second moto for the trophy presentation. There were a ton of us Tomac fans, and there were multiple time we started cheering for him and chanting his name, not just when he was talking, also happened when Blake was being interviewed and at the end of Jason's interview and when we were waiting. Eli almost seemed to not expect it and kept getting that shy smile. It felt nice to pump him up like that. If Blake wants to try and break Eli then we will build him up (and possibly break Blake in the process)
cameron96 wrote:
We herd in the TV broadcast. ELI ELI ELI
Thats awesome! I was wondering if it could be heard!

I believe this was after or during the Eli chant.

tickleme20
6/25/2017 8:26am
I was thinking yesterday that BB's shit talking had got into his OWN head, and in a positive way for him. You can't talk shit like that then not end up on the podium without looking like a fool. Especially when you know BOTH the guys you instigated will be sitting up there. That had to motivate him tremendously in his charge to 3rd.
kkawboy14
6/25/2017 8:35am
tickleme20 wrote:
I was thinking yesterday that BB's shit talking had got into his OWN head, and in a positive way for him. You can't talk shit like...
I was thinking yesterday that BB's shit talking had got into his OWN head, and in a positive way for him. You can't talk shit like that then not end up on the podium without looking like a fool. Especially when you know BOTH the guys you instigated will be sitting up there. That had to motivate him tremendously in his charge to 3rd.
Last to third was pretty impressive!
6/25/2017 9:58am
tickleme20 wrote:
I was thinking yesterday that BB's shit talking had got into his OWN head, and in a positive way for him. You can't talk shit like...
kkawboy14 wrote:
Last to third was pretty impressive!
Yeah it was extremely impressive and that could be where BB makes his money this year. If he can continue to move through the pack like that he won't end up off the podium and we've seen that not getting on the podium is a very real possibility for Tomac. Could loom large at the end of this thing.

Something interesting with Baggett though is in the first moto he kind of sat behind the Suzuki train for awhile as he took forever to get around Bogle but then passed Peick and Barcia in like 4 turns. Then the next moto the guy rides like a man possessed and passed almost the entire field.

The Shop

mxjon454
6/25/2017 10:01am
Funny how people all of a sudden got on the bagget train. Shoot if tomac wouldnt of had that front brake issue at glen helen and had gotten a 3rd he would be 14 points up on bagget in the points right now even with that 12th from high point.
Sodipop
6/25/2017 10:06am
Baggett rode terribly in the first part of the 1st moto. He was just as fast as Tomac and faster than Anderson but couldn't make the passes he needed to.
F.B
6/25/2017 10:34am
C_Hart3 wrote:
I was at the race, went down to the podium after the second moto for the trophy presentation. There were a ton of us Tomac fans...
I was at the race, went down to the podium after the second moto for the trophy presentation. There were a ton of us Tomac fans, and there were multiple time we started cheering for him and chanting his name, not just when he was talking, also happened when Blake was being interviewed and at the end of Jason's interview and when we were waiting. Eli almost seemed to not expect it and kept getting that shy smile. It felt nice to pump him up like that. If Blake wants to try and break Eli then we will build him up (and possibly break Blake in the process)
"and possibly break Blake in the process"

C_Hart3
6/25/2017 10:39am
C_Hart3 wrote:
F.B wrote:
"and possibly break Blake in the process" [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/640px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg[/img]

Hey I figured someone else would say it so I said it first instead, also why I put it in parenthesis. Was not the point in it at all. It was just cool to see the smile come across Eli's face every time, you know it had to feel good.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
6/25/2017 3:42pm
Sideways wrote:
Not true. In the 2nd motot that day he passed tomac for the lead and just pulled away.

Thats something only roczen has done before.

I think you misunderstood what I wrote. Since BB talked crap (which happened AFTER Thunder valley - which was where BB passed Eli and pulled away that you are referring to) on Eli, BB has not beat Eli except when Eli washed out in the first moto at High Point. The last 3 moto's, Eli has schooled BB. It was the Thunder Valley beat down that sparked BB to say the "bold" comments.
kkawboy14
6/25/2017 5:18pm
Anyone that has raced knows exactly what BB was talking about when he said I wanted to check out and break him, Tomac wants to do the same thing when he's out front.

My guess is the real problem was BB talking about his dad
YamahaJT1
6/25/2017 5:19pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2017 5:21pm
C_Hart3, keep it UP! Be happy and support MOTO, whatever rider you wish. Your dedication is admirable. Never mind F.B

6/25/2017 6:12pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Anyone that has raced knows exactly what BB was talking about when he said I wanted to check out and break him, Tomac wants to do...
Anyone that has raced knows exactly what BB was talking about when he said I wanted to check out and break him, Tomac wants to do the same thing when he's out front.

X2
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
6/25/2017 7:04pm
C_Hart3 wrote:
F.B wrote:
"and possibly break Blake in the process" [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/640px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg[/img]

C_Hart3 wrote:
Hey I figured someone else would say it so I said it first instead, also why I put it in parenthesis. Was not the point in...
Hey I figured someone else would say it so I said it first instead, also why I put it in parenthesis. Was not the point in it at all. It was just cool to see the smile come across Eli's face every time, you know it had to feel good.
From "Brake" to "Break"
sickboy3636
6/25/2017 9:20pm
F.B wrote:

C_Hart3 wrote:
Hey I figured someone else would say it so I said it first instead, also why I put it in parenthesis. Was not the point in...
MX Guy wrote:
From "Brake" to "Break"
Break Bracket is gonna have his hands full the rest of the year. Even the fans are trying break Bracket.
C_Hart3
6/25/2017 10:08pm
YamahaJT1 wrote:
C_Hart3, keep it UP! Be happy and support MOTO, whatever rider you wish. Your dedication is admirable. Never mind F.B

Oh I don't mind him at all. And I do love moto, don't really hate any riders, have my favorite (Eli obviously) along with other riders I will root for. There are a few I don't want to see win, but that doesn't mean I can't admire their talent.
cali11
6/25/2017 10:11pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2017 10:13pm
Sodipop wrote:
Baggett rode terribly in the first part of the 1st moto. He was just as fast as Tomac and faster than Anderson but couldn't make the...
Baggett rode terribly in the first part of the 1st moto. He was just as fast as Tomac and faster than Anderson but couldn't make the passes he needed to.
In Moto 1 Tomac was beihind BB4 & passed him & the rest of the Suzukis & pulled away. How is that being just as fast as Tomac? In Moto 2 Tomac opened a can of whoop ass!
cali11
6/25/2017 10:18pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Anyone that has raced knows exactly what BB was talking about when he said I wanted to check out and break him, Tomac wants to do...

i don't think so. I think BB4 assumed after the beat down he did on him at Thunder valley that he had Tomac Covered. I think Tomac is s bit gun shy o n that track. It was obvious he was not pushing it there.
Sodipop
6/25/2017 11:01pm
Sodipop wrote:
Baggett rode terribly in the first part of the 1st moto. He was just as fast as Tomac and faster than Anderson but couldn't make the...
cali11 wrote:
In Moto 1 Tomac was beihind BB4 & passed him & the rest of the Suzukis & pulled away. How is that being just as fast...
In Moto 1 Tomac was beihind BB4 & passed him & the rest of the Suzukis & pulled away. How is that being just as fast as Tomac? In Moto 2 Tomac opened a can of whoop ass!
based on laptimes and the laptime baggett was in the process of turning when he went down later in the moto
kkawboy14
6/26/2017 9:15am
kkawboy14 wrote:

cali11 wrote:
i don't think so. I think BB4 assumed after the beat down he did on him at Thunder valley that he had Tomac Covered. I think...
i don't think so. I think BB4 assumed after the beat down he did on him at Thunder valley that he had Tomac Covered. I think Tomac is s bit gun shy o n that track. It was obvious he was not pushing it there.
So when you race and you get into first you don't want to stretch it so far out that the guys behind you just quit?

Have you ever won a race?
Moto331
6/26/2017 10:55am
mxjon454 wrote:
Funny how people all of a sudden got on the bagget train. Shoot if tomac wouldnt of had that front brake issue at glen helen and...
Funny how people all of a sudden got on the bagget train. Shoot if tomac wouldnt of had that front brake issue at glen helen and had gotten a 3rd he would be 14 points up on bagget in the points right now even with that 12th from high point.
Exactly
Sodipop
6/26/2017 11:07am
mxjon454 wrote:
Funny how people all of a sudden got on the bagget train. Shoot if tomac wouldnt of had that front brake issue at glen helen and...
Uh. Probably because it's a lot more fun to have another guy who can win. Not that hard. I don't understand what the issue is.

And the way Baggett does it is awesome to watch
tickleme20
6/26/2017 12:55pm
mxjon454 wrote:
Sodipop wrote:
Uh. Probably because it's a lot more fun to have another guy who can win. Not that hard. I don't understand what the issue is. And...
Uh. Probably because it's a lot more fun to have another guy who can win. Not that hard. I don't understand what the issue is.

And the way Baggett does it is awesome to watch
This. Watching BB try and put his money where his mouth is makes for some great racing.
gerg
6/26/2017 3:43pm
Ok just catching up on the news.

Apparently a Vital poster broke Blake Bagget's will to live?

rmoto003
6/27/2017 4:46pm
DID SUMBODY SAY BRAKE BRAKKETT?? BRAKE BRAKE BRAKKETT??

Post a reply to: TOMAC vs BB

The Latest