TOMAC 2 PTS DOWN?!

Edited Date/Time 2/17/2019 11:08pm
Who's next at Kawi if he can't get them the title? Is he done? What year will he retire if he's fading this bad?
|
2/10/2019 9:54am
You created this account just to say something that stupid? Does your mom know you're using her laptop?

The Shop

2/10/2019 10:26am
I can't help but think Savatgy isn't the next guy. Maybe Forkner with an early rise to the 450s when ET is done?
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
2/10/2019 10:30am
considering what he has done in the last 2 seasons, he is sitting pretty, hes limiting his bad days, he seems to have learnt that you lose title on the bad days,

hes still the favourite in my eyes to win the title,

but the best thing is, 4 riders within 2 points, this will be an awesome title race,
2/10/2019 10:33am
You created this account just to say something that stupid? Does your mom know you're using her laptop?
My mom taught me not to bully. This isn't a laptop it's a desktop but not sure what that has to do with it? I created this account because my hero Swap at TWMX isn't doing too much lately and I heard great things about vital and its forums! Thank you for the feedback.
downard254
2/10/2019 10:59am
My mom taught me not to bully. This isn't a laptop it's a desktop but not sure what that has to do with it? I created...
My mom taught me not to bully. This isn't a laptop it's a desktop but not sure what that has to do with it? I created this account because my hero Swap at TWMX isn't doing too much lately and I heard great things about vital and its forums! Thank you for the feedback.
Free advice, observe Vital activity for one month before responding to a thread, wait one year before starting a thread. You are welcome for the future lashings I have just saved you.
carmfarm
2/10/2019 11:15am
I think ET is stronger than years b4. Even tho everytime with that red plate he seems to not have it...
Excaliburbmx
2/10/2019 12:14pm
She was pissed when he got caught with her vibrator.
2/10/2019 12:21pm
Stupid comment. Talking about people’s moms like that is weak and cowardly.
Lucifa.
2/10/2019 12:26pm
No one is bent out of shape. Calm down.
Lucifa.
2/10/2019 12:28pm
My mom taught me not to bully. This isn't a laptop it's a desktop but not sure what that has to do with it? I created...
Tell me, do you like pizza and naps too? Bit of gaming on the side?
cbuehler767
2/10/2019 2:03pm
You sound like a real blast at parties
Excaliburbmx
2/10/2019 2:10pm
Lighten up Francis
2/10/2019 4:21pm
Lucifa. wrote:
Tell me, do you like pizza and naps too? Bit of gaming on the side?
Who doesn’t like pizza and naps? Haha
deluxeman
2/10/2019 5:54pm
It maybe a bit premature to ask this question, but It is something Kawi is going to have to figure it out. They have Savatgy riding really good, AC is looking good, Forkner is looking fast. ET hasn’t won a SX title yet even after winning multiple races. What would you do if you where Kawi?

So what do you do with all this talent? Kawi isn’t going to field a 4 man 450 team. So who goes and who stays? If Savatgy out rides ET, who leaves the team when AC moves up? Can you imagine KTM/Husky signing Forkner or AC if there is no room under the Kawi tent. JGR could use both of them next season. Yamaha could use them and Honda may have a 450 spot open next season.
Having all that talent is a good problem to have.
carmfarm
2/10/2019 8:40pm
deluxeman wrote:
It maybe a bit premature to ask this question, but It is something Kawi is going to have to figure it out. They have Savatgy riding...
It maybe a bit premature to ask this question, but It is something Kawi is going to have to figure it out. They have Savatgy riding really good, AC is looking good, Forkner is looking fast. ET hasn’t won a SX title yet even after winning multiple races. What would you do if you where Kawi?

So what do you do with all this talent? Kawi isn’t going to field a 4 man 450 team. So who goes and who stays? If Savatgy out rides ET, who leaves the team when AC moves up? Can you imagine KTM/Husky signing Forkner or AC if there is no room under the Kawi tent. JGR could use both of them next season. Yamaha could use them and Honda may have a 450 spot open next season.
Having all that talent is a good problem to have.
U bet teams are thinking that same stuff already...
trwright3
2/10/2019 8:47pm
This comment is non moto doesn’t vital have other forums for non moto?
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1978th
2/10/2019 9:01pm
2 points down heading into the east rounds where Tomac is usually more dominate at...yeah that’s pretty damn good. Last year he was 50 POINTS DOWN 2 ROUNDS IN!! Kenny points leader with 0 wins. Gotta be in it to win it
Mit12
2/10/2019 9:37pm
If Tomac don’t win the SX championship this year he will be replaced at Kawasaki by Adam. Just like Stewart was by Villopoto.
2/10/2019 10:16pm
Mit12 wrote:
If Tomac don’t win the SX championship this year he will be replaced at Kawasaki by Adam. Just like Stewart was by Villopoto.
I think you'd be onto something if AC was remotely comparable to Villopoto but they aren't. This is AC's sixth year as a professional with no titles, by the end of RV's sixth year as a pro he was a five time national champion.
MPJC
Fantasy
592nd
2/10/2019 10:32pm
Saw the title of this thread and assumed it was about how great Tomac is doing.
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
2/11/2019 1:07am Edited Date/Time 2/11/2019 1:12am
His contract is up after this year. I think there is a chance Kawi could let him go, they let RC and Stewart go and they both had more titles when they were let go than Eli has. If he would be let go, 1. Kawi is crazy 2. Where does he go?

The good thing is there are no dominant kids in the 250 class and odds are savatgy is let go before Eli

Edit: looks like the 3, 94 and 25 all have contracts expiring after this yr. I believe savatgy only has a 1 yr deal as well, could make for some musical chairs. Especially if Webb makes them look silly and keeps winning and brings home the title.
Wells423
2/11/2019 7:31am Edited Date/Time 2/11/2019 7:35am
Nah he’s gonna be fine. Kawi letting go of Ricky for James and James for Villipoto made sense. Ricky wanted more than they were willing to pay him, and when Monster singed with Kawasaki in 2008 it caused a big stink because James was a Red Bull athlete. James was being a jerk off that year and putting towels over the monster logo on his bike on the podiums. Both those guys were kinda leaving on their own and their replacements were promising. I mean honestly who would you replace Tomac with? Webb has stated multiple times that he’s where he wants to be. Marvin is a Red Bull athlete and will retire at KTM. Kenny is a Red Bull athlete which means the only place he can be is ktm (burnt bridge with Aldon) JGR Suzuki (burnt bridge with Suzuki while at rch) or where he’s at. He can’t go to Yamaha or Kawi because of Monster and can’t go to Husqvarna because of Rockstar. Barcia isn’t as good as Tomac so that’s not happening and Anderson has another 2 years under contract at Husqvarna. Those are the only guys that can legit compete for a title at this point. Kawi will have a very tough decision though. If Adam wins the title (likely) Forkner wins the title (?) and Savatgy gets some top 5’s and finishes top 10 in points (likely) what do you do? I would personally keep Savatgy. He’s being a pretty solid “B” rider on that team so far. Adam is a complete unknown. I’d hate to be the one in charge of making that decision. Either way Kawi is losing 2 of 3 of their 250 guys on 450. I believe Adam will replace Seely at Honda. It makes the most sense. Has a good relationship with Kenny and Seely is kind of twilighting, assuming Joey keeps it rolling the way he is. I’d imagine JGR will be ready to spend some big money on Smith McElrath or Forkner. It’s not going to good over there. Yamaha I’m sure is happy with Barcia and just spent good money on AP. Husky has JA under contract and will likely keep Osborne until he retires. Marvin will stay put until he retires. I’m sure Kenny stays put. You have to think the only factory teams shopping is Honda replacing Seely, possibly Kawi replacing Joey and JGR looking for 2 new guys. I could see Joey going to JGR for big money but who knows?

Post a reply to: TOMAC 2 PTS DOWN?!

The Latest