TOMAC 2 PTS DOWN?!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2019 9:52 AM

Who's next at Kawi if he can't get them the title? Is he done? What year will he retire if he's fading this bad?

|

2/10/2019 9:54 AM

You created this account just to say something that stupid? Does your mom know you're using her laptop?

|

2/10/2019 9:55 AM

Must have forgot he won the last two 450 outdoor championships....

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

2/10/2019 9:57 AM

Stink bait

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

2/10/2019 10:00 AM

skanteXwarrior69
Troll of the day.Congratulations!!!laughing

|

2/10/2019 10:26 AM

I can't help but think Savatgy isn't the next guy. Maybe Forkner with an early rise to the 450s when ET is done?

|

2/10/2019 10:30 AM

considering what he has done in the last 2 seasons, he is sitting pretty, hes limiting his bad days, he seems to have learnt that you lose title on the bad days,

hes still the favourite in my eyes to win the title,

but the best thing is, 4 riders within 2 points, this will be an awesome title race,

|

2/10/2019 10:33 AM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

You created this account just to say something that stupid? Does your mom know you're using her laptop?

My mom taught me not to bully. This isn't a laptop it's a desktop but not sure what that has to do with it? I created this account because my hero Swap at TWMX isn't doing too much lately and I heard great things about vital and its forums! Thank you for the feedback.

|

2/10/2019 10:59 AM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

You created this account just to say something that stupid? Does your mom know you're using her laptop?

skanteXwarrior69 wrote:

My mom taught me not to bully. This isn't a laptop it's a desktop but not sure what that has to do with it? I created this account because my hero Swap at TWMX isn't doing too much lately and I heard great things about vital and its forums! Thank you for the feedback.

Free advice, observe Vital activity for one month before responding to a thread, wait one year before starting a thread. You are welcome for the future lashings I have just saved you.

|

2/10/2019 11:15 AM

I think ET is stronger than years b4. Even tho everytime with that red plate he seems to not have it...

|

2/10/2019 11:38 AM

STFU noob!!

|

2/10/2019 12:14 PM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

You created this account just to say something that stupid? Does your mom know you're using her laptop?

She was pissed when he got caught with her vibrator.

|

2/10/2019 12:21 PM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

You created this account just to say something that stupid? Does your mom know you're using her laptop?

Excaliburbmx wrote:

She was pissed when he got caught with her vibrator.

Stupid comment. Talking about people’s moms like that is weak and cowardly.

|

2/10/2019 12:26 PM

No one is bent out of shape. Calm down.

|

2/10/2019 12:28 PM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

You created this account just to say something that stupid? Does your mom know you're using her laptop?

skanteXwarrior69 wrote:

My mom taught me not to bully. This isn't a laptop it's a desktop but not sure what that has to do with it? I created this account because my hero Swap at TWMX isn't doing too much lately and I heard great things about vital and its forums! Thank you for the feedback.

Tell me, do you like pizza and naps too? Bit of gaming on the side?

|

2/10/2019 12:35 PM

OP is a dicknose.

|

2/10/2019 2:03 PM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

You created this account just to say something that stupid? Does your mom know you're using her laptop?

Excaliburbmx wrote:

She was pissed when he got caught with her vibrator.

theprizefighter wrote:

Stupid comment. Talking about people’s moms like that is weak and cowardly.

You sound like a real blast at parties

|

2/10/2019 2:10 PM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

You created this account just to say something that stupid? Does your mom know you're using her laptop?

Excaliburbmx wrote:

She was pissed when he got caught with her vibrator.

theprizefighter wrote:

Stupid comment. Talking about people’s moms like that is weak and cowardly.

Lighten up Francis

|

2/10/2019 4:21 PM

FillmoreSouth wrote:

You created this account just to say something that stupid? Does your mom know you're using her laptop?

skanteXwarrior69 wrote:

My mom taught me not to bully. This isn't a laptop it's a desktop but not sure what that has to do with it? I created this account because my hero Swap at TWMX isn't doing too much lately and I heard great things about vital and its forums! Thank you for the feedback.

Lucifa. wrote:

Tell me, do you like pizza and naps too? Bit of gaming on the side?

Who doesn’t like pizza and naps? Haha

|

2/10/2019 5:54 PM

It maybe a bit premature to ask this question, but It is something Kawi is going to have to figure it out. They have Savatgy riding really good, AC is looking good, Forkner is looking fast. ET hasn’t won a SX title yet even after winning multiple races. What would you do if you where Kawi?

So what do you do with all this talent? Kawi isn’t going to field a 4 man 450 team. So who goes and who stays? If Savatgy out rides ET, who leaves the team when AC moves up? Can you imagine KTM/Husky signing Forkner or AC if there is no room under the Kawi tent. JGR could use both of them next season. Yamaha could use them and Honda may have a 450 spot open next season.
Having all that talent is a good problem to have.

|

2/10/2019 8:40 PM

deluxeman wrote:

It maybe a bit premature to ask this question, but It is something Kawi is going to have to figure it out. They have Savatgy riding really good, AC is looking good, Forkner is looking fast. ET hasn’t won a SX title yet even after winning multiple races. What would you do if you where Kawi?

So what do you do with all this talent? Kawi isn’t going to field a 4 man 450 team. So who goes and who stays? If Savatgy out rides ET, who leaves the team when AC moves up? Can you imagine KTM/Husky signing Forkner or AC if there is no room under the Kawi tent. JGR could use both of them next season. Yamaha could use them and Honda may have a 450 spot open next season.
Having all that talent is a good problem to have.

U bet teams are thinking that same stuff already...

|

2/10/2019 8:47 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Stupid comment. Talking about people’s moms like that is weak and cowardly.

This comment is non moto doesn’t vital have other forums for non moto?

|

2/10/2019 9:01 PM

2 points down heading into the east rounds where Tomac is usually more dominate at...yeah that’s pretty damn good. Last year he was 50 POINTS DOWN 2 ROUNDS IN!! Kenny points leader with 0 wins. Gotta be in it to win it

|

2/10/2019 9:37 PM

If Tomac don’t win the SX championship this year he will be replaced at Kawasaki by Adam. Just like Stewart was by Villopoto.

|

2/10/2019 9:57 PM

KTM dreamteam 2020: Webb and Tomac ?

|

2/10/2019 10:16 PM

Mit12 wrote:

If Tomac don’t win the SX championship this year he will be replaced at Kawasaki by Adam. Just like Stewart was by Villopoto.

I think you'd be onto something if AC was remotely comparable to Villopoto but they aren't. This is AC's sixth year as a professional with no titles, by the end of RV's sixth year as a pro he was a five time national champion.

|

2/10/2019 10:25 PM

Dumbgeon material right here

|

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

2/10/2019 10:32 PM

Saw the title of this thread and assumed it was about how great Tomac is doing.

|

Current rides: 2016 KTM 250SXF, 2017 KTM 350SXF

2/11/2019 12:55 AM

|

2/11/2019 1:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2019 1:12 AM

His contract is up after this year. I think there is a chance Kawi could let him go, they let RC and Stewart go and they both had more titles when they were let go than Eli has. If he would be let go, 1. Kawi is crazy 2. Where does he go?

The good thing is there are no dominant kids in the 250 class and odds are savatgy is let go before Eli

Edit: looks like the 3, 94 and 25 all have contracts expiring after this yr. I believe savatgy only has a 1 yr deal as well, could make for some musical chairs. Especially if Webb makes them look silly and keeps winning and brings home the title.

|