TLD press release

eurohero
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 9:24am
Call me officially confused. Troy Lee team announces plans to \"compete in AMA Supercross West Coast 250 class in 2008\". Uhhhhhhhhh? West coast would indicate \"lites\". 250 would indicate the big bikes which I think run more than west coast. AMA supercross would also indicate this same class. Why not just announce that they will only be competing in CA and AZ on 4 strokes for 2008 supercross season. Would put out as much confusion.
|
Mike Bierman
8/16/2007 10:00pm
Because people in the industry, refuse to call it the Lites class, and the Supercross class !

We prefer to call it as it is, 250s, and 450s...just like the Prequel, at Glen Helen, and the National, at Glen Helen.

The trophies, were marked 250 class, and 450 class. Also made by Troy Lee.

Supercross, & Supercross lites, Motocross, & Motocross lites, simply sucks !!!
eurohero
8/17/2007 5:56pm
Because people in the industry, refuse to call it the Lites class, and the Supercross class ! We prefer to call it as it is, 250s...
Because people in the industry, refuse to call it the Lites class, and the Supercross class !

We prefer to call it as it is, 250s, and 450s...just like the Prequel, at Glen Helen, and the National, at Glen Helen.

I agree, I don't care for the names either, but that was not my point. Seriously, what series or class are they riding. What in the hell is the AMA supercross 250 west coast series?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/20/2007 8:58am
Because people in the industry, refuse to call it the Lites class, and the Supercross class ! We prefer to call it as it is, 250s...

eurohero wrote:
I agree, I don't care for the names either, but that was not my point. Seriously, what series or class are they riding. What in the...
I agree, I don't care for the names either, but that was not my point. Seriously, what series or class are they riding. What in the hell is the AMA supercross 250 west coast series?
They're doing the Lites West series.
Mike Bierman
8/20/2007 3:02pm

eurohero wrote:
I agree, I don't care for the names either, but that was not my point. Seriously, what series or class are they riding. What in the...
GuyB wrote:
Since TLD designs is based in Corona, California, the team will be racing the West coast Lites series.

All three Anaheim, races...Phoenix, San Francisco, San Diego, in Cali...then Houston, Texas, Seattle, Washington, then the Las Vegas (Nevada) shoot-out.

The Shop

TimbuK758
8/24/2007 3:07pm
eurohero wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Since TLD designs is based in Corona, California, the team will be racing the West coast Lites series. All three Anaheim, races...Phoenix, San Francisco, San Diego...
Since TLD designs is based in Corona, California, the team will be racing the West coast Lites series.

All three Anaheim, races...Phoenix, San Francisco, San Diego, in Cali...then Houston, Texas, Seattle, Washington, then the Las Vegas (Nevada) shoot-out.
i cant wait to see the troy lee bikes in a stadium...with knobbies. as far as i know gosselar is signed with them and i thought i remember hearing something about sorby too...

and i have been calling the classes lites and sx/mx for a while now and ive gotten pretty used to it, its just a name...
Mike Bierman
8/24/2007 6:18pm
GuyB wrote:
Since TLD designs is based in Corona, California, the team will be racing the West coast Lites series. All three Anaheim, races...Phoenix, San Francisco, San Diego...

TimbuK758 wrote:
i cant wait to see the troy lee bikes in a stadium...with knobbies. as far as i know gosselar is signed with them and i thought...
i cant wait to see the troy lee bikes in a stadium...with knobbies. as far as i know gosselar is signed with them and i thought i remember hearing something about sorby too...

and i have been calling the classes lites and sx/mx for a while now and ive gotten pretty used to it, its just a name...
Eric Sorby, has pointed out of the 250 class...look for Jeff Alessi, to be on the Honda.
TimbuK758
8/25/2007 9:04pm

TimbuK758 wrote:
i cant wait to see the troy lee bikes in a stadium...with knobbies. as far as i know gosselar is signed with them and i thought...

Eric Sorby, has pointed out of the 250 class...look for Jeff Alessi, to be on the Honda.
i just read that too. i think that might be good for jeff, if he can stay healthy he could get up front...

Post a reply to: TLD press release

The Latest