TIGA243 MEC

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2019 10:02 PM

I like Tim he did good. Can't believe he used mx suspension last time. Not sure how his team let that happen.

|

10/19/2019 11:04 PM

KurtJ99 wrote:

Is there any Euro that came over and has done this well in their second race? What a treat to have him mix it up with the local guys. Bigger fan now.

Tortelli?

|

10/19/2019 11:57 PM

Did he just beat barcia, plessinger and the boys? Not bad at all

|

10/20/2019 12:53 AM

Well done Tiga
Any one who thinks he couldn’t be up there with some testing is delusional
Get well soon Tixier and Dean
Real nasty offs

|

10/20/2019 12:57 AM

Love this guy so much. Def my favorite MXGP guy.

Super impressed with how much better he did this time around. It would be cool if he'd come over full time.

|



10/20/2019 1:49 AM

KurtJ99 wrote:

Is there any Euro that came over and has done this well in their second race? What a treat to have him mix it up with the local guys. Bigger fan now.

Pourcel. 2nd to RV in his first SX, beat RV and won in his second SX. He came over two years later full-time.

Nonetheless, hats off to Tim. He was in another world at Assen two weeks ago and performed well at the MEC this weekend!

|

10/20/2019 1:51 AM

Two 4th’s is not bad at all. He looked much more comfortable than last time and I thought he did a great job. Well done Tim

|

10/20/2019 1:54 AM

Badass is Badass no matter what side of the pond you came from. Great job Gasser

|

10/20/2019 2:14 AM

KurtJ99 wrote:

Is there any Euro that came over and has done this well in their second race? What a treat to have him mix it up with the local guys. Bigger fan now.

St Ann More wrote:

Pourcel. 2nd to RV in his first SX, beat RV and won in his second SX. He came over two years later full-time.

Nonetheless, hats off to Tim. He was in another world at Assen two weeks ago and performed well at the MEC this weekend!

The difference is that pourcel had way more SX experience from the french championships. Not that you can compare the french with the us series but its better than nothing.

But anyway i dont think that any of the ”younger” mxgp top riders would have any problem to adapt and become a top 10 sx rider with a real pre season training and testing.

|

10/20/2019 3:57 AM

Was super pumped to see him do so well. I get this wasn’t the deepest Sx field in the world, but to finish where he did on the amount of sx practice time he had is crazy impressive. His talent on a bike is undeniable. Love watching him ride. He always gives his all no matter what/where he is racing.

|

10/20/2019 4:00 AM

KurtJ99 wrote:

Is there any Euro that came over and has done this well in their second race? What a treat to have him mix it up with the local guys. Bigger fan now.

crowe176 wrote:

Tortelli?

I was thinking the same, but was it not Tortelli's first SX ? Wet conditions too

|

10/20/2019 4:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2019 4:52 AM

KurtJ99 wrote:

Is there any Euro that came over and has done this well in their second race? What a treat to have him mix it up with the local guys. Bigger fan now.

St Ann More wrote:

Pourcel. 2nd to RV in his first SX, beat RV and won in his second SX. He came over two years later full-time.

Nonetheless, hats off to Tim. He was in another world at Assen two weeks ago and performed well at the MEC this weekend!

Actually Pourcel did not compete in the French SX Tour.
Just naturally (very) talented.
So is Gajser.

|

10/20/2019 4:56 AM

Well done gajser, one position off the podium. He waxed a couple factory riders along the way and I'm pretty sure he proved Mr. Matthes wrong.

|

10/20/2019 5:00 AM

I agree. Nice to have him come and do the race. He did a great job. He seems like a cool guy and I like his riding style. He can scrub with the best of them.

|

10/20/2019 5:27 AM

Not bad for someone that looked like a C rider according to some vital experts.

He lost a lot of time every lap by not doing some of the big combinations like the quad where Dean got hurt. Played it save and came away with a 5th. Probably more than he expected

|

10/20/2019 6:56 AM

great result

expanding his fan base.

brilliant

|

10/20/2019 7:15 AM

He did great, tim.s a badazz. I would like to see him with a full.field on a real.sx track though. Kudos for coming over to.race.

|

10/20/2019 7:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2019 7:29 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Not bad for someone that looked like a C rider according to some vital experts.

He lost a lot of time every lap by not doing some of the big combinations like the quad where Dean got hurt. Played it save and came away with a 5th. Probably more than he expected

According to that idiot, the C rider just fucking smoked Justin Barcia and Chad Reed.

Not bad indeed.

|

10/20/2019 7:36 AM

Great ride . Love to see him at A1. GP riders used to do that before the World Championship got underway but unfortunately those days are gone

|

10/20/2019 7:40 AM

mxb2 wrote:

He did great, tim.s a badazz. I would like to see him with a full.field on a real.sx track though. Kudos for coming over to.race.

I would like to see him if he put in the same training regime as Eli and Adam for this event but he had better things to do like win some races for his country at the MXON
Stop trying to negate his performance with petty innuendo about the track and the rider depth
The track and competition was hard enough for both Kawasaki riders to eat the dirt so away with you

|

10/20/2019 7:45 AM

mxb2 wrote:

He did great, tim.s a badazz. I would like to see him with a full.field on a real.sx track though. Kudos for coming over to.race.

teamddr wrote:

I would like to see him if he put in the same training regime as Eli and Adam for this event but he had better things to do like win some races for his country at the MXON
Stop trying to negate his performance with petty innuendo about the track and the rider depth
The track and competition was hard enough for both Kawasaki riders to eat the dirt so away with you

Lol. I gave him credit. You still mad at mxon.riders not showing up . Guess you should be mad at the guys that didnt show up for mxon or monster cup. Get over it dude. Not your life or paycheck.

|

10/20/2019 7:57 AM

Great ride. He was impressive, you could definitely tell him being on SX chassis helped. Would like to see him on a full blown sx track, I think he could be contending for 7-12 every week. That’s not a knock especially with the field this year.

|

10/20/2019 7:59 AM

wide open wally wrote:

Great ride. He was impressive, you could definitely tell him being on SX chassis helped. Would like to see him on a full blown sx track, I think he could be contending for 7-12 every week. That’s not a knock especially with the field this year.

Be careful.what you say,. Lol

|

10/20/2019 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2019 8:05 AM

wide open wally wrote:

Great ride. He was impressive, you could definitely tell him being on SX chassis helped. Would like to see him on a full blown sx track, I think he could be contending for 7-12 every week. That’s not a knock especially with the field this year.

mxb2 wrote:

Be careful.what you say,. Lol

I mean it’s logical. His best rides could be inside the top 10 if the track suited his style better (small whoops/less tech sections) , especially riding with Roczen to help figure that transition out. He’s got the style to ride SX and he’s a 3x world champ. Would he be getting podiums or top 5s, no I don’t think so. But I do think he could crack top ten or be around there.

|

10/20/2019 8:06 AM

wide open wally wrote:

Great ride. He was impressive, you could definitely tell him being on SX chassis helped. Would like to see him on a full blown sx track, I think he could be contending for 7-12 every week. That’s not a knock especially with the field this year.

mxb2 wrote:

Be careful.what you say,. Lol

wide open wally wrote:

I mean it’s logical. His best rides could be inside the top 10 if the track suited his style better (small whoops/less tech sections) , especially riding with Roczen to help figure that transition out. He’s got the style to ride SX and he’s a 3x world champ. Would he be getting podiums or top 5s, no I don’t think so. But I do think he could crack top ten or be around there.

At first probably but I don't think it would take him long to be a podium threat

|

10/20/2019 8:06 AM

wide open wally wrote:

Great ride. He was impressive, you could definitely tell him being on SX chassis helped. Would like to see him on a full blown sx track, I think he could be contending for 7-12 every week. That’s not a knock especially with the field this year.

mxb2 wrote:

Be careful.what you say,. Lol

wide open wally wrote:

I mean it’s logical. His best rides could be inside the top 10 if the track suited his style better (small whoops/less tech sections) , especially riding with Roczen to help figure that transition out. He’s got the style to ride SX and he’s a 3x world champ. Would he be getting podiums or top 5s, no I don’t think so. But I do think he could crack top ten or be around there.

I said something similiar, but some guys get butt hurt when you post facts . Lol.

|

10/20/2019 8:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2019 8:15 AM

I hadn’t seen him race before until last night & was impressed considering he is an mx specialist. He beat the factory Yamaha boys & that says a lot based on the little preparation he had. Definitely became a fan..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

10/20/2019 8:15 AM

mxb2 wrote:

He did great, tim.s a badazz. I would like to see him with a full.field on a real.sx track though. Kudos for coming over to.race.

teamddr wrote:

I would like to see him if he put in the same training regime as Eli and Adam for this event but he had better things to do like win some races for his country at the MXON
Stop trying to negate his performance with petty innuendo about the track and the rider depth
The track and competition was hard enough for both Kawasaki riders to eat the dirt so away with you

mxb2 wrote:

Lol. I gave him credit. You still mad at mxon.riders not showing up . Guess you should be mad at the guys that didnt show up for mxon or monster cup. Get over it dude. Not your life or paycheck.

he beat the guy that won A1 last year

theres giving the guy credit and then there is paying some tacky lip service, big difference

my take from his showing if he got the same amount of training in as the SX front runners then top three is his first year for sure


alot of guys had him wading up earlier but he was riding very conservative and still finished well.

|

10/20/2019 8:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2019 8:34 AM

teamddr wrote:

I would like to see him if he put in the same training regime as Eli and Adam for this event but he had better things to do like win some races for his country at the MXON
Stop trying to negate his performance with petty innuendo about the track and the rider depth
The track and competition was hard enough for both Kawasaki riders to eat the dirt so away with you

mxb2 wrote:

Lol. I gave him credit. You still mad at mxon.riders not showing up . Guess you should be mad at the guys that didnt show up for mxon or monster cup. Get over it dude. Not your life or paycheck.

teamddr wrote:

he beat the guy that won A1 last year

theres giving the guy credit and then there is paying some tacky lip service, big difference

my take from his showing if he got the same amount of training in as the SX front runners then top three is his first year for sure


alot of guys had him wading up earlier but he was riding very conservative and still finished well.

Don’t forget that this track was very tame in comparison to a mid season SX track. Look at a place like Indy, when it’s footpeg deep ruts up triples and nasty technical rhythms, or blitzing big whoops in multiple lanes. Line him up with Barcia at normal SX track and I think the conversation goes differently.

|

10/20/2019 8:39 AM

teamddr wrote:

I would like to see him if he put in the same training regime as Eli and Adam for this event but he had better things to do like win some races for his country at the MXON
Stop trying to negate his performance with petty innuendo about the track and the rider depth
The track and competition was hard enough for both Kawasaki riders to eat the dirt so away with you

mxb2 wrote:

Lol. I gave him credit. You still mad at mxon.riders not showing up . Guess you should be mad at the guys that didnt show up for mxon or monster cup. Get over it dude. Not your life or paycheck.

teamddr wrote:

he beat the guy that won A1 last year

theres giving the guy credit and then there is paying some tacky lip service, big difference

my take from his showing if he got the same amount of training in as the SX front runners then top three is his first year for sure


alot of guys had him wading up earlier but he was riding very conservative and still finished well.

And kawy got what.they wanted a 1 @ 2 in their mec event. Thats what were prepping for. So mxon.has nothing to do with this event. And like i said its a hybrid track. Not a real sx track. Shorter main events, lap times., Tamer.

|