THIS GUY Would Be A Great Announcer for SX

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2020 7:27 AM

Happy Friday everyone.....I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Heard about it on Joe Rogan.

Reason I'm sharing is bec the announcer is GREAT and I wish they could get him to do Supercross

|

7/10/2020 7:38 AM

Obviously this would never happen, his announcing skills are good but his voice just doesn't fit for SX. Now that I think about it, Ralph should start commentating marble races.

|

7/10/2020 7:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2020 7:43 AM

Kellen Brauer from SYS (also RacerX) gets my vote. He does a fantastic job announcing MX Simulator races and is a real life motocross encyclopedia.

|

7/10/2020 8:24 AM

You can’t be serious blink

|

7/10/2020 8:49 AM

langhammx wrote:

You can’t be serious blink

I was only being half serious .... just trying to bring a little fun into here on a friday.

If anyone that didnt find that at least a little amusing they need to have their pulse checked 😂

|

7/10/2020 8:58 AM

I like the marble rallys

|

7/10/2020 9:26 AM

We need the Aussie from the beginning of the season. He was on point.

|

7/10/2020 9:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2020 9:42 AM

I’m a great retired announcer. Ex professional which means I got paid to do it. We need a poll done by pro announcers but hide who they are so those to be judged would not know who judged them. You know they are sensitive in real life. Lol

|

7/10/2020 10:15 AM

I’d protest white widow’s fuel. No marble goes that fast without cheating.

|

7/10/2020 10:19 AM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

Kellen Brauer from SYS (also RacerX) gets my vote. He does a fantastic job announcing MX Simulator races and is a real life motocross encyclopedia.

Classic downvotes from boomers "those damn video games." He could replace Ralph all day long. He doesn't trip up every other damn sentence and actually has a background in Moto. Motogp and F1 announcers make SX sound like a joke. They know the sport and have technical knowledge to make commentating enjoyable and informative to listen. They don't call hondas the "red bike" either.

|

7/10/2020 10:27 AM

I watched the first race....got all into it..then...watched the whole thing..

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

7/10/2020 10:31 AM

Mr. Info wrote:

I’m a great retired announcer. Ex professional which means I got paid to do it. We need a poll done by pro announcers but hide who they are so those to be judged would not know who judged them. You know they are sensitive in real life. Lol

Same.
I announced MX and RR in florida

I to have my opinions about announcers and voices

|

7/10/2020 11:09 AM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

skeef wrote:

Classic downvotes from boomers "those damn video games." He could replace Ralph all day long. He doesn't trip up every other damn sentence and actually has a background in Moto. Motogp and F1 announcers make SX sound like a joke. They know the sport and have technical knowledge to make commentating enjoyable and informative to listen. They don't call hondas the "red bike" either.

I watched the video expecting to be bored, and I was dead wrong, the racing was intense! As far as the announcer goes, he did a good job, but in my opinion, he does not have a broadcasters "voice". He got squeaky when the intensity level went up

|

7/10/2020 11:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2020 11:21 AM

jstnumber73 wrote:

Here he is. Yeah, he's great!

|

7/10/2020 12:07 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

Happy Friday everyone.....I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Heard about it on Joe Rogan.

Reason I'm sharing is bec the announcer is GREAT and I wish they could get him to do Supercross

Me: this is the dumbest thing I have ever watched in my life

Also me: YouTube - marble racing

|

7/10/2020 12:20 PM

jstnumber73 wrote:

Agree

|

7/10/2020 12:28 PM

Make sure you use the link In The pulp banner before ordering your racing marbles.

|

7/10/2020 12:28 PM

Haha totally forgot about these. Marble Racing! Both the dumbest yet somehow most entertaining thing I've seen today.

|

Twitter: @bayodome
Instagram: @bayodome

7/10/2020 2:44 PM

he has a great voice for golf not moto.
and diffy sucks more than ralph

|

7/10/2020 3:12 PM

jstnumber73 wrote:

tingo wrote:

Here he is. Yeah, he's great!

Dude I watch all of his videos they are great!!!

|

7/10/2020 7:22 PM

Mr. Info wrote:

EngIceDave wrote:

Same.
I announced MX and RR in florida

I to have my opinions about announcers and voices

Race annoucing is a hoot. I used an English accent 1 time. One line was- oh looks like smile some dirt bike pilots are playing pick up sticks in the front corner-. The 1st turn. Bunch of us where laughing in the tower. You forget that you have microphone and say yeah man get me a beer too and some cheeseburgers.smile

|