THERE IS NO VILLAPOTO

Edited Date/Time 4/28/2014 1:48pm
O.k. so here it is. I've been doing some thinking about this (okay allot) and I have finally got the courage to say what it is. Guys there is no Villapoto. What? your thinking. How can you be so Fing stupid? I know I know but hear me out. It's not that Villapoto doesn't EXIST persay. He does and actually he looks good and classy with his beard trimmed so neatly. With the nice beard is his best look IMO. It's just that that guy you've been seeing on the number 2 Monster energy kawasaki? Is NOT Ryan Villopoto.

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe it's IMPOSSIBLE not to only to come back from an injury that bad (shattered tibia AND fibia) but come back much faster and fitter then before? Or not impossible. But just very unlikely? Yeah I know ALdon Baker is amazing and he's god so lets worship him blah blah yeah right o.k. does the name Myke Johansen ring any of you idiots bells? He was a european rider late in the seventies so you probably never heard of him. The other reason you probarbly never heard of him is that this same thing happened to him= he had a similar crash off a huge triple and fucked ^ his leg JUST like RV. And guess what? Did he come back stronger then ever and kick all the asses in the sport? No. He was never the same. Wow what a surprise. The guy was toast and so was his career. Kapeesh?

Here comes the truth so maybe you should be sitting down= The last time we saw the REAL Ryan Vilopoto ride was ST lOUISE in 2010!! He was racing Dungey in a race in the main event and he crashed hard breaking his leg badly. He broke his tib & fib. It was suck a knurly crash I don't understand how we could've all been so dumb. And after it he looked as gangrenous as a mother fucker and we're supposed to believe he came back just a few months later and wasted the enitre field? We've all been tricked all of us. So if your like me and your wondering how RV can be such a good champion well it's time to wake the fuck up from your nappy nap and open your god damn eyes to see the truth.

I'm not going to tell you who I think has been riding Villapoto's bike. You have to use your own brains here I know that it is hard for you. But I'll ask you this to give you a clue= who else could it be? It has to be someone roughly the same size and shape to RV. He has to have all the amazing skills that we've been witnessing this year all years enough skill to beat Ryan Dungey and James Stewart and any other mother fucker he wanted to beat whenever he wanted to beat. Indoors AND outdoors. Someone that good would have to be good maybe even great perhaps even greatest hint hin.t That is a hint for you. So whoever it is rides RV's bike to lots of wins and allot of championships (because he's good at chamships and that's another hint for you) and then while we're not looking after the race he jumps off the bike and hides and RV does the interview like it was him riding the whole time. Guys they thought we would never find out.

Listen to me I'm a regular poster yes it's true I won't lie I had to make a 2nd account so I could speak my mind without worrying about u guys thinking oh that guys an idiot let's not listen to him ever again. My new name is a battle cry for all you to stop being slaves to what they want you t o see. It is deep. Also it is a metaphore. BRO's are idiots and they are cancer in the boards. They are easily fooled. And mis-lead. They are the slaves. And so are everybody. Moniters I know you can find out who I am my real identity. JUST PLEASE DON"T I DON'T Want to be found out. Kapeesh? I know you guys like to stifel original thinking like mine so this will probably get deleted from the board like ashwitz. But you can't stifel the truth. The truth alwyas finds the way. I know your thinking how can I be sure? Just trust me I'm sure. Get that guy Uncle of 2 in a room and tie him to a chair and hit him in the face to scare him and I bet U anything he'd admit that it's all true while crying an then put him on the poly graph.

If all you fucking sheeple would wake up and realise what is happening. Then you would see. I have seen it. The truth that there is no Villopoto. It is opened my eyes (the truth has.) Now Let it open your's. Peace.
|
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
4/23/2014 1:04pm
I've been waiting for this to finally come out. Thank you for your courage.

The Shop

mmain62
4/23/2014 1:07pm
Bath Salts are bad mmmkkk!!! Waste of time!!
You are correct, there is no Villapoto. I do know of a Ryan Villopoto though...
JW381
How do you explain the podium interviews then? Is Villopoto tucked away somewhere, getting sweaty and dirty for his post-race talk, while his stunt double goes out and whoops up on everyone? Who did you hear this from? Did you stamp it? Do you even know who Travis Pastrami is, even though his number is high and he's not that good?

You make some good points though.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
4/23/2014 1:08pm
The Dumbgeon? This one had potential for H.O.F.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/23/2014 1:08pm
Oh boy. Another one-post wonder.
davistld01
4/23/2014 1:10pm
Damn, I'd heard the reefer nowadays is a lot stronger than when I used to smoke it as a youngster...but I had no idea until I read that post!!

_12 YEARS A BRO_...if I were you, I'd check into a rehab! Whistling
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/23/2014 1:10pm
GrapeApe wrote:
The Dumbgeon? This one had potential for H.O.F.
H.O.WTF., maybe.
Capone
4/23/2014 2:39pm
Kapeesh? You gotta be kidding, gonna have to talk to my boys about this!
JM485
4/23/2014 10:15pm
Ok, that might be one of the funnies things I've read on here. HOF material for sure!!!
KlootZak
4/24/2014 2:03pm
This level of stupidity makes me scared Blink
thesadguy
4/24/2014 2:43pm
This is the greatest thing I have ever read in my life.
HenryA
4/24/2014 4:09pm
Hahahah this is fucking great!
rebus
4/24/2014 6:15pm
I think some of you missed the humor and sarcasm. Funny shit.
SEEMEFIRST
4/26/2014 2:58am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2014 2:59am
The 12 year bro's from Phoenix ARKANSAS!!! It has to be real!!!
peelout
4/28/2014 1:48pm
i have to admit, i laughed

Post a reply to: THERE IS NO VILLAPOTO

The Latest