THE BEST CR 250 IN AUSTRALIA

Jrewing
10/4/2018 2:38am Edited Date/Time 10/4/2018 2:40am
Ewan49 wrote:
Do you know the story why he went back over?
Because America is the land of opportunity and Australia is the land of getting bent over?
fanger wrote:
Quite the opposite actually, our wages are much higher, we have free health care, when you work out the exchange rate our new bike prices are...
Quite the opposite actually, our wages are much higher, we have free health care, when you work out the exchange rate our new bike prices are quite similar. You guys get bent over in so many ways and cry freedom it’s kind of sad actually.
But our home prices, energy costs, toll roads $10-15 each way plus a CPI increase twice a year, loads of other things are worse. Plus we cant have guns so our rights are slowly being eroded. Cameras at every intersection etc Sounds crazy talk but it’s snowballing.
$10 dollars an hour at our local beach to park and a minimum 2 hrs...
Country has gone shit and our govt works for large business. We haven’t hit our recession yet and the immigration already is eroding payrates rapidly. No wonder cunts are topping themselves trying to keep up. Oh yeah wait til interest rates top 4-5% official rate.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
10/4/2018 2:42am
Ewan49 wrote:
Barry Reed....now there is another awesome guy!
Sounds like you knew that whole crew a little better than me! haha
It was good times for my dad, good people, good times in general. Wink

They were at his funeral. I love this fucking sport.

Gurgle, cheech, happy daze.Smile
Ewan49
10/4/2018 2:55am
Ewan49 wrote:
Barry Reed....now there is another awesome guy!
Sounds like you knew that whole crew a little better than me! haha
EZZA 95B wrote:
It was good times for my dad, good people, good times in general. ;) They were at his funeral. I love this fucking sport. Gurgle, cheech...
It was good times for my dad, good people, good times in general. Wink

They were at his funeral. I love this fucking sport.

Gurgle, cheech, happy daze.Smile
And a hell of alot of great memories for you to live with by the sounds of it!
Good for you bud!
10/4/2018 3:02am
Ewan49 wrote:
Do you know the story why he went back over?
Because America is the land of opportunity and Australia is the land of getting bent over?
fanger wrote:
Quite the opposite actually, our wages are much higher, we have free health care, when you work out the exchange rate our new bike prices are...
Quite the opposite actually, our wages are much higher, we have free health care, when you work out the exchange rate our new bike prices are quite similar. You guys get bent over in so many ways and cry freedom it’s kind of sad actually.
Different story bud

The Shop

make1go
10/4/2018 3:46am
Fresh wrote:
I always laugh at CR (or KX) adds in Australia. 10k?? That’s kinda ridiculous. Especially considering the 07-current yz is a better bike, and an off...
I always laugh at CR (or KX) adds in Australia. 10k?? That’s kinda ridiculous. Especially considering the 07-current yz is a better bike, and an off the showroom floor yz or yz-f would/could be 10k, a mate of mine got his 2017 for 8.5k.
I guess though if someone will pay the money then that’s what it’s worth
r18b wrote:
07 current yz is still a 99 engine yz. So if your mate pays 8.5k for a 99 engine and 05 frame he is quit a...
07 current yz is still a 99 engine yz. So if your mate pays 8.5k for a 99 engine and 05 frame he is quit a dumbass. The handling feels pretty heavy compared to a cr. The engine gives not the power what a good cr could give. Only kinda 4 stroke guys like the power. Then if we are talking about reliability then the cr is far a head. A friend of.mine had a yz.. rode it 2 laps what a shit bike compared to my cr. 3 weeks later he sold his yz and bought a new crf lol
you are 18 right?
cause you are talking shit and the ONLY acceptable excuse is "im 18"

?
PJRAUS
10/4/2018 5:11am
drt410 wrote:
If it only has 6 hours why doesnt it have the original parts on it? Its easy to say 6 hrs with no hr meter. Luckily...
If it only has 6 hours why doesnt it have the original parts on it? Its easy to say 6 hrs with no hr meter. Luckily once hour meters started coming on bikes they weeded out the bullshitters.

Holy shit 10 grand for an 07 cr250? Is that what bikes go for over there? No wonder theres only been a couple pros from over there. What do they go for new 30k? That would be like 2500 over here.
fanger wrote:
If you be a tight ass and wait for the run outs you can get a new bike for around 8-9ish depending. Usually new they’re around...
If you be a tight ass and wait for the run outs you can get a new bike for around 8-9ish depending.

Usually new they’re around the 11-12 mark though.
I certainly be a tight arse and I do wait for runouts! Got a brand new 2017 yz 250 for $9.5k
That might sound shocking to our American friends, but here in AUS, it's a pretty good deal when you also get the full GYTR by HGS exhaust , a full piston kit, gasket set, bunch of oils, extra sprocket and a holeshot device..
Bikes are too dear but runouts are good...you can buy a 2016 yz 450..same as 17 model for $8k brand new..the 19 is gonna cost clo we to $13k

Fresh
Fantasy
3312th
10/4/2018 3:29pm
Fresh wrote:
I always laugh at CR (or KX) adds in Australia. 10k?? That’s kinda ridiculous. Especially considering the 07-current yz is a better bike, and an off...
I always laugh at CR (or KX) adds in Australia. 10k?? That’s kinda ridiculous. Especially considering the 07-current yz is a better bike, and an off the showroom floor yz or yz-f would/could be 10k, a mate of mine got his 2017 for 8.5k.
I guess though if someone will pay the money then that’s what it’s worth
r18b wrote:
07 current yz is still a 99 engine yz. So if your mate pays 8.5k for a 99 engine and 05 frame he is quit a...
07 current yz is still a 99 engine yz. So if your mate pays 8.5k for a 99 engine and 05 frame he is quit a dumbass. The handling feels pretty heavy compared to a cr. The engine gives not the power what a good cr could give. Only kinda 4 stroke guys like the power. Then if we are talking about reliability then the cr is far a head. A friend of.mine had a yz.. rode it 2 laps what a shit bike compared to my cr. 3 weeks later he sold his yz and bought a new crf lol
When I purchased my 250f a 250 2T was 10.5k. That was January this year. So 8.5k seems like a great deal to me.
You can buy a 10k cr and polish and clean all you like. It’s never going to feel like it just came off the showroom floor.
Add the gytr exhaust to your brand new yz and you’ve got a pretty competitive bike.

Post a reply to: THE BEST CR 250 IN AUSTRALIA

The Latest