TENTATIVE sx start date

NvHermit
Fantasy
4326th
4/21/2020 7:14am
davis224 wrote:
From what I've read on here it sounds like they're more worried about sponsors not paying the full amount agreed upon unless they get 17 events...
From what I've read on here it sounds like they're more worried about sponsors not paying the full amount agreed upon unless they get 17 events in. If they run no more races, they would owe money back. Plus I'm sure they'll find a way to get a tax break if they show they ran at a loss.

Disclaimer: I do not know what I'm talking about.
I think this is accurate contractually. I also don’t know what I’m talking about but do know that these deals are made for full seasons and...
I think this is accurate contractually. I also don’t know what I’m talking about but do know that these deals are made for full seasons and not individual races
TeamGreen wrote:
Did either of you sleep at a Holiday Inn last-night?
If my sponsor didn't prorate my pay and instead decided not to pay me at all, I'd run a different product next year.
davis224
Fantasy
138th
4/21/2020 10:17am
davis224 wrote:
From what I've read on here it sounds like they're more worried about sponsors not paying the full amount agreed upon unless they get 17 events...
From what I've read on here it sounds like they're more worried about sponsors not paying the full amount agreed upon unless they get 17 events in. If they run no more races, they would owe money back. Plus I'm sure they'll find a way to get a tax break if they show they ran at a loss.

Disclaimer: I do not know what I'm talking about.
I think this is accurate contractually. I also don’t know what I’m talking about but do know that these deals are made for full seasons and...
I think this is accurate contractually. I also don’t know what I’m talking about but do know that these deals are made for full seasons and not individual races
TeamGreen wrote:
Did either of you sleep at a Holiday Inn last-night?

EngIceDave
4/21/2020 11:42am
NvHermit wrote:
If my sponsor didn't prorate my pay and instead decided not to pay me at all, I'd run a different product next year.
It's that easy?

Hey FU handlebar guy, I'm going to the other handlebar guy and they going to pay just as much as you!!
No problem!!

Yeah, no, I don't think so

NvHermit
Fantasy
4326th
4/21/2020 12:10pm
NvHermit wrote:
EngIceDave wrote:
It's that easy? Hey FU handlebar guy, I'm going to the other handlebar guy and they going to pay just as much as you!! No problem...
It's that easy?

Hey FU handlebar guy, I'm going to the other handlebar guy and they going to pay just as much as you!!
No problem!!

Yeah, no, I don't think so

It is that easy... I wouldn't advertise your product if I was paid.

The Shop

EngIceDave
4/21/2020 12:49pm
NvHermit wrote:
It is that easy... I wouldn't advertise your product if I was paid.

No, it isn't, otherwise every team would use that one product brand willing to match or outbid everyone else.
Even those sponsoring companies have to work within budgets

As for "my product," it's sad you're incapable of having a reasonable discussion without going there
EngIceDave
4/21/2020 4:42pm
Probably not and not from what I understand.
Few have a "pandemic rider" on their business interruption insurance, this is why so many are pissed at the insurance companies.

Pandemic isn't in anyone's regular business and business interruption insurance, you had to add it on, and who really thought this would happen? Be like insuring for the zombie apocalypse
BobbyM
4/21/2020 5:50pm
Zombie apocalypse has arrived I'm pretty sure. . Scientists have already pinpointed its origin, somewhere back east around 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. We're screwed man...

Post a reply to: TENTATIVE sx start date

The Latest