TEAM USA: ET3, MM25, AP23

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/8/2018 5:11pm
plowboy wrote:
Lol...it's a funny old world. No matter how old you get there's always something that makes you go :blink: :silly: :pinch: . But, honestly...in the long...
Lol...it's a funny old world. No matter how old you get there's always something that makes you go BlinkSillyPinch . But, honestly...in the long run...a little crazy now and then helps break up the monotony. LITTLE being the key.
I agree. But you don't bring a donkey show to the Olympics.
Helder
8/8/2018 5:13pm
If that's true Motocross is dead, I have no problem Jimmy entering but it has to be Jimmy not ththe side show
plowboy
8/8/2018 5:15pm
plowboy wrote:
Lol...it's a funny old world. No matter how old you get there's always something that makes you go :blink: :silly: :pinch: . But, honestly...in the long...
Lol...it's a funny old world. No matter how old you get there's always something that makes you go BlinkSillyPinch . But, honestly...in the long run...a little crazy now and then helps break up the monotony. LITTLE being the key.
GuyB wrote:
True dat. Keep us updated.
plowboy
8/8/2018 5:16pm
plowboy wrote:
GuyB wrote:
plowboy wrote:
True dat. Keep us updated.
While you're on the line...are you in NY already?

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/8/2018 5:20pm
plowboy wrote:
Nope, not yet. Late tomorrow night.
kb228
8/8/2018 5:20pm
My point exactly. If Liles can race for a country he had ZERO connections to other than a piece of paper, why can't a legal citizen...
My point exactly. If Liles can race for a country he had ZERO connections to other than a piece of paper, why can't a legal citizen of OUR country? Just asking.
kb228 wrote:
Because we want someone from the states to win. Marvin is from france.
Marvin lives in the USA and is a citizen.
Hes from france. Hes referred to as the frenchman. He represents france at the races. He was looking forward to racing for france. Thats not american. Hes a frenchman with citizenship in the states for his job. If he wanted to be an american then he needs to represent the states and want to race for the states. But he doesnt because hes french. Hes got a french flag on his helmet all the time.

Theres nothing wrong with any of that but normal americans dont openly fly other countries flags all the time.
plowboy
8/8/2018 5:31pm
plowboy wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Nope, not yet. Late tomorrow night.
I finally saw a full shot of your trailer. How long is that thing? It looked pretty spacious from the outside. Give us some interior shots (pick up the dirty underwear, beer cans, and condoms first please). Is your gal traveling with you? Thought I remembered that she's tied to a job back west.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/8/2018 5:42pm
plowboy wrote:
I finally saw a full shot of your trailer. How long is that thing? It looked pretty spacious from the outside. Give us some interior shots...
I finally saw a full shot of your trailer. How long is that thing? It looked pretty spacious from the outside. Give us some interior shots (pick up the dirty underwear, beer cans, and condoms first please). Is your gal traveling with you? Thought I remembered that she's tied to a job back west.
Thread tangent...

Take it to a new Non-Moto thread, and I'll get to it over there. Smile
plowboy
8/8/2018 5:44pm
plowboy wrote:
I finally saw a full shot of your trailer. How long is that thing? It looked pretty spacious from the outside. Give us some interior shots...
GuyB wrote:
Thread tangent...

Take it to a new Non-Moto thread, and I'll get to it over there. Smile
Done
BS12
8/8/2018 5:53pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2018 5:55pm
I fully support the idea an ET, Marv and Barcia team, simply to see Barcia ring the piss out of a 250F around Red Bud and nothing more.
umagumadog
8/8/2018 6:20pm
If I was MM25 and they did ask me I would tell them to kiss my ass after the way he's been treated.
ruskymx
8/8/2018 6:36pm
Now what would happen if Paulin or Febvre gets injured before MXON.....does he get asked then, and if so, does he accept? No one wants to see anyone get injured, but Marv responding with a selfie sitting on the beach drinking a Mohito would be a great way to decline the offer if I was him
ktmfun219
Fantasy
554th
8/8/2018 6:44pm
crockett wrote:
I don't think American fans could handle the backlash they would get from "needing a French rider to help the Americans win on home soil." US...
I don't think American fans could handle the backlash they would get from "needing a French rider to help the Americans win on home soil."
US citizen or not, Marvin is a French rider to most people. JB 51 is more than capable anyways
YES. Pride is pride.
ktmfun219
Fantasy
554th
8/8/2018 6:45pm
umagumadog wrote:
If I was MM25 and they did ask me I would tell them to kiss my ass after the way he's been treated.
respect must be earned over time.
Doddy
8/8/2018 6:55pm
Donovan759 wrote:
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE...
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.
Mit12
8/9/2018 12:18am
Last I heard Roger is not racing for the team.

Post a reply to: TEAM USA: ET3, MM25, AP23

The Latest