TEAM USA: ET3, MM25, AP23

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2018 8:01 AM

Now that Marv is a legal U.S. citizen, it would be a stick in the eye to France, and an epic win for the U.S.

|

8/8/2018 8:03 AM

Dumbgeon material........

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

8/8/2018 8:07 AM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

No. That is a legit option now little fella

|

8/8/2018 8:12 AM

This is probably the american in me speaking but i want americans on the team.

|

8/8/2018 8:15 AM

kb228 wrote:

This is probably the american in me speaking but i want americans on the team.

If he is a citizen then he is American. DeCoster is the American manager, and he is as American as any of us born here.

|

8/8/2018 8:16 AM

Photo
|

8/8/2018 8:26 AM

Absolutely not.

|

8/8/2018 8:28 AM

gabrielito wrote:

If he is a citizen then he is American. DeCoster is the American manager, and he is as American as any of us born here.

Yet, somehow more Belgian than all of us. He really can do it all, can't he?

|

8/8/2018 8:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2018 8:32 AM

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

|

8/8/2018 8:31 AM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

aroark247 wrote:

No. That is a legit option now little fella

I like home grown big fella!

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

8/8/2018 8:32 AM

Musquin probably would just to stick it to France. But he would rather be on Puerto Rico team instead. He wouldn't want to be team mates with ELI.

|

I'm just here to stir sh#t up...

8/8/2018 8:34 AM

Great, an "American" rider getting boo'd and flipped off on the home track.

|

8/8/2018 8:34 AM

I thought the reason Musquin doesn't do MXDN is the same reason dungey stopped. Baker factory "rules".

|

8/8/2018 8:35 AM

Why do you need to use other countries riders? Your own not good enoughwhistling

|

8/8/2018 8:37 AM

Jean Girard came to America to beat the best

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

8/8/2018 8:39 AM

Stuntman949 wrote:

Jean Girard came to America to beat the best

|

8/8/2018 8:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2018 8:40 AM

DoubleA wrote:

Why do you need to use other countries riders? Your own not good enoughwhistling

We have always welcomed the best from around the world. MX shouldn't be any different. Is Marv a US citizen? I have no idea, but if he is the best way to welcome him would be to drape him in the stars and stripes.

|

8/8/2018 8:44 AM

DoubleA wrote:

gabrielito wrote:

We have always welcomed the best from around the world. MX shouldn't be any different. Is Marv a US citizen? I have no idea, but if he is the best way to welcome him would be to drape him in the stars and stripes.

Even tho he reps the french flag in every other race?

|

8/8/2018 8:45 AM

If Marv is a US citizen (I don't know if he is or not) then I'd be all for him racing on team USA if he wanted to.

|

8/8/2018 8:48 AM

DoubleA wrote:

gabrielito wrote:

kb228 wrote:

Even tho he reps the french flag in every other race?

Obviously it comes down to if he is a citizen and how he views his citizenship. If his citizenship is merely to avoid French taxes but he still considers himself a French citizen rather than an American who immigrated from France then no, but if he embraces America and considers himself now an American then heck yeah.

|

8/8/2018 8:49 AM

Maybe Roger will pick MM, BB, and Kalib Russell.

|

8/8/2018 8:53 AM

DoubleA wrote:

gabrielito wrote:

as patriotic as its suits you he ... laughing laughing lets make America great again , youre hilarious

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

8/8/2018 8:57 AM

gb4mx wrote:

SPECIAL INTERESTS

|

8/8/2018 9:01 AM

If Marvin is a US Citizen, he's no different than any other "legal" immigrant that came after the orientals that were here before the Indians.

BUT...…..Barcia should be offered the position as he has went for the US in the past and as always stepped up.

BUT (#2)..… If I was Marvin I'd tell France to go screw themselves and put a Peurto Rico or Virgin Islands team together. If he was going to take any spot on the US team it should be...……..wait for it...……….Tomac's spot who has chose not to represent his country for the last couple years stating that Monster has put too many race demands on his time. Must be nice to race dirt bikes for a living and train when not on your job. Most people do both every day, workout and go to work. Then lets not mention the 3 month vacation that no other workers get.

|

8/8/2018 9:08 AM

gb4mx wrote:

kb228 wrote:

SPECIAL INTERESTS

Same plan worked for him in '81.

|

8/8/2018 9:09 AM

DoubleA wrote:

gabrielito wrote:

RichardLoots wrote:

as patriotic as its suits you he ... laughing laughing lets make America great again , youre hilarious

So now you follow me around. Be careful I will verbally obliterate you again if you are not careful.

|

8/8/2018 9:37 AM

aroark247 wrote:

Now that Marv is a legal U.S. citizen, it would be a stick in the eye to France, and an epic win for the U.S.

Just to wind the French Federation up it would be funny

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

8/8/2018 9:40 AM

ET3, JB51, AP23. End of discussion

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

8/8/2018 9:41 AM

If the MXdN was being held in France, this would be funny.

Red Bud is not a good place for this experiment.

|

8/8/2018 9:54 AM

MotoX85 wrote:

If Marvin is a US Citizen, he's no different than any other "legal" immigrant that came after the orientals that were here before the Indians.

BUT...…..Barcia should be offered the position as he has went for the US in the past and as always stepped up.

BUT (#2)..… If I was Marvin I'd tell France to go screw themselves and put a Peurto Rico or Virgin Islands team together. If he was going to take any spot on the US team it should be...……..wait for it...……….Tomac's spot who has chose not to represent his country for the last couple years stating that Monster has put too many race demands on his time. Must be nice to race dirt bikes for a living and train when not on your job. Most people do both every day, workout and go to work. Then lets not mention the 3 month vacation that no other workers get.

Photo
|