TEAM ECC SUZUKI GRAPHICS RECREATED (VIDEO)

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2019 8:13 AM

We have lots of customers looking for that nostalgic graphic kit from their childhood. This week we decided to put together a popular kit from the early 2000s. The TEAM ECC SUZUKI! Have a watch and please weigh in with your comments. We want to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what kits you want us to bring back from the dead.

Photo

|

1/17/2019 8:19 AM

Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/17/2019 8:41 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote: Photo

Would you like a spam kit? Just kidding Just kidding! We want to engage with everyone as we grow our youtube channel. Why not make a suggestion? Everyone has that one kit that just did it for them. Whats yours? If not we will just use the spam can as our inspiration sad

|

1/17/2019 8:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2019 8:51 AM

That's some nice looking graphics but not really a replica? Where's the bee?

|

KX125

1/17/2019 8:53 AM

I'd be interested to see a picture of them on an actual bike. Not interested in watching a 20 minute video, though.

|

1/17/2019 8:58 AM

My suggestion would be to put your video in 10x so it only takes a minute to see the creation of the graphics and then show the graphics mounted on a bike so we can all see what the final product looks like...

|

1/17/2019 9:00 AM

Needs some refinement, but always dug the ECC Bikes.

Photo

|

1/17/2019 9:35 AM

PRIMAL_X_MOTORSPORTS wrote:

Would you like a spam kit? Just kidding Just kidding! We want to engage with everyone as we grow our youtube channel. Why not make a suggestion? Everyone has that one kit that just did it for them. Whats yours? If not we will just use the spam can as our inspiration sad

Suggestion, buy an ad.

|

1/17/2019 9:44 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Suggestion, buy an ad.

Dang dude. Why so salty? There are quite a few people on here that promote their product. At least the person is trying to start a discussion.

|

1/17/2019 12:13 PM

It’s 2002 and 125B practice is about to go off Photo

|

1/17/2019 12:19 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Suggestion, buy an ad.

What are you the Vital police now, you should find something more constructive to do with your time. cool

|

Ed Johnson

1/17/2019 12:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2019 12:23 PM

We have lots of customers looking for that nostalgic graphic kit from their childhood. This week we decided to put together a popular kit from the early 2000s. The TEAM ECC SUZUKI! Have a watch and please weigh in with your comments. We want to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what kits you want us to bring back from the dead.

Photo

Make some Hurricane Graphics in yellow similar to the One industries I will buy a couple sets. Photo

|

Ed Johnson

1/17/2019 3:54 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Suggestion, buy an ad.

mxbrian15 wrote:

Dang dude. Why so salty? There are quite a few people on here that promote their product. At least the person is trying to start a discussion.

Take a look at his posts. Most of them are about his company. Also known as spam.

|

1/17/2019 11:17 PM

If youmake them for a RMZ 08-17..I’d buy a set ?

|

1/17/2019 11:18 PM

|

1/17/2019 11:23 PM

Available for newer rmz 450s as well?

|

1/17/2019 11:44 PM

Ugliest bike EVER.
Great idea to bring it back.
sick

|

1/18/2019 12:03 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Suggestion, buy an ad.

mxbrian15 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Take a look at his posts. Most of them are about his company. Also known as spam.

Maybe put in a word to the vital team to create a new forum catagory “ products “ not the same as tested products but a section where companies can pay for a profile to post as I like to interact with employees or owners in the forums and as for ads I skip them as they annoy the fuck out of me if I want something I’ll look for it. We all u der Stand vital has to be paid for so let the “spammers” have a paid profile they can post in one section of the forum. That way if you want to see it like some of us do we can go see it and all others will kot be bothered by companies that wish to interact.

|

1/18/2019 1:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2019 1:28 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Suggestion, buy an ad.

mxbrian15 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Double post sorry

|

1/18/2019 1:52 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Suggestion, buy an ad.

Do you not find it interesting seeing how moto products are designed and produced?

|

Braaaaaaaap!!

1/18/2019 8:56 AM

Bee is trademarked by Sue Bee Honey

|

1/18/2019 9:41 AM

NATEP231 wrote:

It’s 2002 and 125B practice is about to go off Photo

Killer bike/gear combo, dude. I love that look.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/18/2019 11:20 AM

A little bit off topic here but I do have a question. I recently saw this website pop up on here and I happen to be looking to the graphics company I wanted to go with. I went to the primal website for a look. One thing I noticed was seemingly overwhelming pictures and examples of the “street” wheelie boy style bikes. On vital stuff however I’ve seen some throwback stuff and nice looking race bikes.
I was a bit turned off by the examples( for lack of better terms) I saw on the website. If that’s a nitch in the market that is aimed at I’d rather support fellow race and motocross company’s. I don’t want this to come off as hate and if I read into it wrong my bad. just my thoughts as I choose who I want to use.

|

6/25/2019 3:22 PM

Photo
|

6/25/2019 3:22 PM

Yes please.

|

6/25/2019 3:44 PM

Photo

Heck yeah! That's awesome.

|