Sx futures rider injured.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2019 12:43 PM

Anyone know any info on pulps last tweet? Quickly combed here but didn’t see anything?

|

10/24/2019 12:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2019 1:12 PM

Connor Webb, one of our young men from Huntington Beach CA. passed away at Monster Cup. I did not know him nor his family. Several racers from the area have posted info on their Instagram's

God Speed and Rest in Peace young man! @connorw327

|

10/24/2019 1:02 PM

Very sad. RIP Connor.
My thoughts are with the Webb family and friends.

|

“Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. We have the greatest opportunity ever presented an army. We can attack in any direction.”
― General Anthony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne, while addressing troops at Bastogne during the Battle
of the Bulge.

10/24/2019 1:08 PM

Is it definitly confirmed that it was due to a crash?

He was in my class, and I don’t remember anything major happening during our first practice session. Timing results show that he finished the first session but did not line up for the second one, so I assumed something happened between sessions like some sort of medical emergency or something like that. Regardless, it’s an absolutely horrible deal and wish his family the best, this was supposed to be a fun weekend for everyone and nobody deserves to go through something like that. I just wasn’t sure if it was confirmed to be an on track incident.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

10/24/2019 1:17 PM

JM485 wrote:

He was in my class, and I don’t remember anything major happening during our first practice session. Timing results show that he finished the first session but did not line up for the second one, so I assumed something happened between sessions like some sort of medical emergency or something like that. Regardless, it’s an absolutely horrible deal and wish his family the best, this was supposed to be a fun weekend for everyone and nobody deserves to go through something like that. I just wasn’t sure if it was confirmed to be an on track incident.

I'm not 100% sure of the circumstances. A reply post on his insta indicates it was crash related. I edited my original post....very sad...I believe he was just 18.

|

10/24/2019 1:19 PM

JM485 wrote:

Could be possible he crashed in said practice, got back to the pits then succumbed to an injury he picked up?

|

10/24/2019 1:24 PM

JM485 wrote:

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Could be possible he crashed in said practice, got back to the pits then succumbed to an injury he picked up?

Definitely possible, but I don’t want to speculate. I’d hate to have the event be given a dark cloud over it if the incident was totally unrelated, they didn’t offer any details as to what happened at our riders meeting and I’d rather not spread or start any false info.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

10/24/2019 1:54 PM

Goodspeed and prayers to his family and those affected by his passing.

|

10/24/2019 3:50 PM

JM485 wrote:

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

I don’t want to speculate either. However, I could see how that could happen. Could have broken a rib that punctured a lung or something of that nature.

Godspeed to the family and RIP moto brother.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

10/24/2019 4:19 PM

Just fucking awful to hear. RIP.

|

10/24/2019 4:42 PM

Horrible...prayers to family and RIP

|

1988 CR 250
2002 RM 125

10/24/2019 4:48 PM

Just FYI, l googled Conners name since we're locals, both HB, and l would attend any services and there is an article from NPR about a Conner Webb with his mother and they discuss Conners rare cancer that he had on his thumb. He was cleared this July as cancer free. I hate think it's the same family but damn the coincidences. I won't post any links but damn, prayers for this family.

|

10/24/2019 8:43 PM

JM485 wrote:

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

I don’t want to speculate either. However, I could see how that could happen. Could have broken a rib that punctured a lung or something of that nature.

Godspeed to the family and RIP moto brother.

Possible he was in more than 1 class?

|

10/24/2019 10:40 PM

Terrible.

Godspeed Connor

|