Sx and Daytona TV ratings

cameron96
Edited Date/Time 3/16/2018 12:44am
Was a good weekend. Some nice number this season even tho half the guys are gone

|
3/15/2018 3:10pm
Really surprised that the whole shift to FS2 for half the race due to the NASCAR rain delay didn't have more of a negative impact (or maybe it did, and ratings still prevailed?) I know a lot of folks don't get FS2.... and I find it hard to believe that the "casual fan" went out of their way to find a way to watch...
kkawboy14
3/15/2018 3:20pm
It’s interesting to me that it is how many houses but there was 6 people at my house watching the 1 tv.
3/15/2018 3:25pm
I'm guessing this is through Nielson.
We were a Nielson household for several years....they know EVERYTHING about You and your family or you dont participate. It was some crazy number they told us....whatever we watch counted as 10,000 viewers...it was a crazy number....
KirkChandler
Fantasy
278th
3/15/2018 4:43pm
Really surprised that the whole shift to FS2 for half the race due to the NASCAR rain delay didn't have more of a negative impact (or...
Really surprised that the whole shift to FS2 for half the race due to the NASCAR rain delay didn't have more of a negative impact (or maybe it did, and ratings still prevailed?) I know a lot of folks don't get FS2.... and I find it hard to believe that the "casual fan" went out of their way to find a way to watch...
I wonder if the ratings factored in the NASCAR broadcast at all. SX is probably getting the bump counting the hour that was actually NASCAR.

Or people that were watching the NASCAR race fell asleep and just kept on "watching" Supercross.

The Shop

3/15/2018 7:11pm
Hard to believe on 362k avg viewers we have sponsor involvement the way we do.

thearc
3/15/2018 7:53pm
Wow,I'm glad they are happy cause that seems like nothing.
For example this week "BLACK INK CREW" on VH1 at 9:00 PM got 1.12 million viewers.
Ratings here
No idea what that show is but it sounds way more niche then supercross.

TDeath21
3/15/2018 8:24pm
Really surprised that the whole shift to FS2 for half the race due to the NASCAR rain delay didn't have more of a negative impact (or...
I wonder if the ratings factored in the NASCAR broadcast at all. SX is probably getting the bump counting the hour that was actually NASCAR. Or...
I wonder if the ratings factored in the NASCAR broadcast at all. SX is probably getting the bump counting the hour that was actually NASCAR.

Or people that were watching the NASCAR race fell asleep and just kept on "watching" Supercross.
That’s my guess. The ratings are for the time slot on FS1 of what Supercross was scheduled to be. So a lot of that was actually NASCAR.
BobbyM
3/16/2018 12:41am
I'm guessing this is through Nielson. We were a Nielson household for several years....they know EVERYTHING about You and your family or you dont participate. It...
I'm guessing this is through Nielson.
We were a Nielson household for several years....they know EVERYTHING about You and your family or you dont participate. It was some crazy number they told us....whatever we watch counted as 10,000 viewers...it was a crazy number....
We were too, watch, listen to damn near think about listening and watching any thing, got paid too
BobbyM
3/16/2018 12:44am
I wonder if the ratings factored in the NASCAR broadcast at all. SX is probably getting the bump counting the hour that was actually NASCAR. Or...

TDeath21 wrote:
That’s my guess. The ratings are for the time slot on FS1 of what Supercross was scheduled to be. So a lot of that was actually...
That’s my guess. The ratings are for the time slot on FS1 of what Supercross was scheduled to be. So a lot of that was actually NASCAR.
Nielson knows exactly what their employees are watching believe me.

Post a reply to: Sx and Daytona TV ratings

The Latest