Sx Contenders Tell Themselves...

Anonymous (not verified)
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 9:49am
What do the top riders tell themselves concerning how they stack up to the other true contenders? Of course, I can't pretend to know for sure, but this is a forum so I can speculate! If I was....

Ryan Dungey - I have all the momentum. I've won titles consecutively and can beat anyone in the world right now. I'm in better shape than the other guys. My
Bike is proven, I have the best program and the best people around me. I am invincible.
Skeleton: I don't really know If I can beat James and Chad, and I wish I still had Roger.

James Stewart - I can't be beaten. The only times I have been were flukes or because of injury. I am the fastest man on the planet. I ride the most advanced bike, and my reversed and backward tilted cylinder makes me faster because my bike is so cool. The other guys are scared because they all know who the man is - me. I have Johnny O so I'll be in the best shape. I won't crash this year because I am older and smarter.
Skeleton: I don't have one - I'm the best damnit!

Ryan Villipoto - I am faster than RD. RD won last year so obviously I will win this year. Everyone says I'm faster, so I must be. I killed it in the small bore class and that's what I will do in the big bores this year. I won't crash because I'm older and smarter.
Skeleton: I hope I make it through this year, people are starting to wonder.

Chad Reed - I'm sick of being so talented but not dominating races. This year I will be as consistant as ever, but I will also win the most races. I am on a Honda and everyone knows Hondas are the best bikes. I have fuel injection so I can race with complete confidence. I'm better than James, and this year I will finaly prove it. I have Three big bike championships.
Skeleton: James is actually better than me, and those Ryan kids will be tough.

Self Confidence Rating:
1. Stewart
2. Dungey
3. Reed
4. Villipoto
|
teggers
12/28/2010 11:13pm
Welcome. Good luck.

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
12/29/2010 1:33am
Billy Jack wrote:
Still doesn't tell me who Ryan Villipoto is.
Use your imagination. Wink
offspring22
12/29/2010 10:24am
Ryan Dungey - I'm clearly the best. I swept both series last year and let's be honest, I could have beat Bubba by the end of the series.

James Stewart - I'm clearly the fastest. I'm going to go 9000 miles per hour, destroy life for a few races, then probably crash because my will to win is greater than everyone elses.

Ryan Villopoto - I am going to crash while riding a little too fast.

Chad Reed - I'm not going to beat these guys, who am I kidding?

Kyle Regal - I'm going to destroy everyone and no one knows it.

Self Confidence Rating: (1-5 scale; 5 is highest)
Regal - 5
Stewart - over 9000
Dungey - 4
Villopoto - 2
Reed - >implying
jndmx
12/29/2010 10:44am
I think the SX contenders and even some of the also rans are thinking the same thing....

Ryan Dungey - Billy Jack is an asshole.
James Stewart - Billy Jack is an asshole.
Ryan Villopoto - Billy Jack is an asshole.
Chad Reed - Billy Jack is an asshole.
Any random fan that reads Vital - Billy Jack is an asshole.
Billy Jack
12/29/2010 10:51am
jndmx wrote:
I think the SX contenders and even some of the also rans are thinking the same thing.... Ryan Dungey - Billy Jack is an asshole. James...
I think the SX contenders and even some of the also rans are thinking the same thing....

I'm a jerk, too.
jndmx
12/29/2010 10:53am
jndmx wrote:
I think the SX contenders and even some of the also rans are thinking the same thing.... Ryan Dungey - Billy Jack is an asshole. James...

Billy Jack wrote:
I'm a jerk, too.
None of the folks I spoke with mentioned that.
Billy Jack
12/29/2010 11:00am Edited Date/Time 12/29/2010 11:04am
jndmx wrote:

Billy Jack wrote:
I'm a jerk, too.
jndmx wrote:
That's because they don't like talking to transvestites.
offspring22
12/29/2010 11:01am
Billy Jack wrote:
I'm a jerk, too.
jndmx wrote:
Billy Jack wrote:
FUCK YEAR
T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
12/29/2010 11:37am Edited Date/Time 12/29/2010 11:38am
They all chug on over to Mamby Pamby Land where they stock up on self-confidence. They don't need to tell themselves anything.

Jackwagon...
Outsider
12/29/2010 11:46am
jndmx wrote:

jndmx
12/29/2010 4:21pm
Billy Jack wrote:
I'm a jerk, too.
jndmx wrote:
Billy Jack wrote:
That's not the reason people don't talk to you Billy......
Billy Jack
12/29/2010 4:26pm
jndmx wrote:
Billy Jack wrote:
jndmx wrote:
I know...it's the reason they don't talk to you.
jndmx
12/29/2010 4:32pm
Billy Jack wrote:
jndmx wrote:
Billy Jack wrote:
Oh Billy.....just swing the door open and come out of that closet no one will think any different of you.
Maybe you will be a little happier?
Billy Jack
12/29/2010 4:39pm
jndmx wrote:
Billy Jack wrote:
jndmx wrote:
Oh Billy.....just swing the door open and come out of that closet no one will think any different of you. Maybe you will be a little...
Oh Billy.....just swing the door open and come out of that closet no one will think any different of you.
Maybe you will be a little happier?
jndmx here to ruin another thread...this is moto, bro...try to stick to the topic.
jndmx
12/29/2010 4:57pm
Billy Jack wrote:
jndmx here to ruin another thread...this is moto, bro...try to stick to the topic.
I'm sorry but wasn't that you being an asshole about someone spelling Villopoto wrong farther up the page?

If somebody took you to task in every thread you derailed we would be posting about nothing else but your dumb ass comments.
Then you throw out the tired old homophobia insults as per usual and your telling me to stay on topic?

I liked you better when I needed a thesaurus to read your posts.
Billy Jack
12/29/2010 5:16pm
Billy Jack wrote:
jndmx wrote:
I'm sorry but wasn't that you being an asshole about someone spelling Villopoto wrong farther up the page? If somebody took you to task in every...
I'm sorry but wasn't that you being an asshole about someone spelling Villopoto wrong farther up the page?

If somebody took you to task in every thread you derailed we would be posting about nothing else but your dumb ass comments.
Then you throw out the tired old homophobia insults as per usual and your telling me to stay on topic?

I liked you better when I needed a thesaurus to read your posts.
12/29/2010 7:51pm
Just when I think I'll finally be hazed the thread turns into this. How dissapointing. Whistling
jndmx
12/29/2010 10:23pm
Just when I think I'll finally be hazed the thread turns into this. How dissapointing. Whistling
Go fuck yourself.....

Feel better now?
Cool
Mod Killer
12/29/2010 10:33pm
Billy Jack wrote:
I'm a jerk, too.
jndmx wrote:
Billy Jack wrote:
hahahaha.....i laughed out loud with that one.

score

billy jack 1
jndmx 0
12/29/2010 10:36pm
jndmx wrote:
Go fuck yourself.....

Feel better now?
Cool
Lol no, the magic is gone Tongue
bama205
12/29/2010 10:52pm
Anonymous wrote:
What do the top riders tell themselves concerning how they stack up to the other true contenders? Of course, I can't pretend to know for sure...
What do the top riders tell themselves concerning how they stack up to the other true contenders? Of course, I can't pretend to know for sure, but this is a forum so I can speculate! If I was....

Ryan Dungey - I have all the momentum. I've won titles consecutively and can beat anyone in the world right now. I'm in better shape than the other guys. My
Bike is proven, I have the best program and the best people around me. I am invincible.
Skeleton: I don't really know If I can beat James and Chad, and I wish I still had Roger.

James Stewart - I can't be beaten. The only times I have been were flukes or because of injury. I am the fastest man on the planet. I ride the most advanced bike, and my reversed and backward tilted cylinder makes me faster because my bike is so cool. The other guys are scared because they all know who the man is - me. I have Johnny O so I'll be in the best shape. I won't crash this year because I am older and smarter.
Skeleton: I don't have one - I'm the best damnit!

Ryan Villipoto - I am faster than RD. RD won last year so obviously I will win this year. Everyone says I'm faster, so I must be. I killed it in the small bore class and that's what I will do in the big bores this year. I won't crash because I'm older and smarter.
Skeleton: I hope I make it through this year, people are starting to wonder.

Chad Reed - I'm sick of being so talented but not dominating races. This year I will be as consistant as ever, but I will also win the most races. I am on a Honda and everyone knows Hondas are the best bikes. I have fuel injection so I can race with complete confidence. I'm better than James, and this year I will finaly prove it. I have Three big bike championships.
Skeleton: James is actually better than me, and those Ryan kids will be tough.

Self Confidence Rating:
1. Stewart
2. Dungey
3. Reed
4. Villipoto
fag

Post a reply to: Sx Contenders Tell Themselves...

The Latest