Swingers in the MX Industry

Related:
Create New Tag

10/16/2016 9:18 PM

Mrs. Craig at it again! w00t

Photo

I've seen this topic brought up serveral times - is it that bad? ermm

|

10/16/2016 9:19 PM

MXChristian11 wrote:

Mrs. Craig at it again! w00t

Photo

I've seen this topic brought up serveral times - is it that bad? ermm

Yes.

|

10/16/2016 9:25 PM

Honestly who cares. If mrs Craig doesnt like that just say no thanks.

|

10/16/2016 9:25 PM

The stories you hear, and who they involve, can be downright shocking.

|

10/16/2016 9:28 PM

Do they throw their powerbands into a bowl?

|

10/16/2016 9:29 PM

Adam43 wrote:

The stories you hear, and who they involve, can be downright shocking.

Oh yes. All those stories we are all familiar with. How could I forget those classic well known stories?

|

10/16/2016 9:31 PM

Adam43 wrote:

The stories you hear, and who they involve, can be downright shocking.

Nothing in this industry shocks me anymore. Between sponsor issues, lawsuits, hidden wives, swingers, parents stealing money... It's been a while since I've truly been shocked! laughing

|

10/16/2016 9:34 PM

Adam43 wrote:

The stories you hear, and who they involve, can be downright shocking.

aeffertz wrote:

Oh yes. All those stories we are all familiar with. How could I forget those classic well known stories?

I've yet to hear any in regards of this topic. Should I throw some popcorn in the micro?

|

10/16/2016 9:36 PM

MXChristian11 wrote:

Mrs. Craig at it again! w00t

Photo

I've seen this topic brought up serveral times - is it that bad? ermm

UpTiTe wrote:

Yes.

Haha...

That's it ? tongue

|

10/16/2016 9:37 PM

ML512 wrote:

Nothing in this industry shocks me anymore. Between sponsor issues, lawsuits, hidden wives, swingers, parents stealing money... It's been a while since I've truly been shocked! laughing

Wow the "hidden wives" (plural?) is a new one, all the rest are old news.

|

10/16/2016 9:42 PM

Brent wrote:

Wow the "hidden wives" (plural?) is a new one, all the rest are old news.

Sorry, wife, not wives... No polygamy!

|

10/16/2016 9:43 PM

where can i hear these stories??

|

10/16/2016 9:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2016 9:51 PM

Adam43 wrote:

The stories you hear, and who they involve, can be downright shocking.

ML512 wrote:

Nothing in this industry shocks me anymore. Between sponsor issues, lawsuits, hidden wives, swingers, parents stealing money... It's been a while since I've truly been shocked! laughing

So, it's just like all the other sports (and music, film industry )?

|

10/16/2016 10:01 PM

Photo

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

10/16/2016 10:11 PM

Haha I always heard that a lot of the parents in the 80's and early 90's were swinging at the big races, but I didn't know it was still going on laughing

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/16/2016 10:29 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Oh yes. All those stories we are all familiar with. How could I forget those classic well known stories?

Ha Some righteous fans might consider it conduct unbecoming of a champ.

|

10/16/2016 10:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2016 11:04 PM

|

“Scrub as hard as you want. It’s a two-stroke, it’ll come back” - Robby Marshall

10/16/2016 11:10 PM

I thought this thread was about the playground at Loretta's.

|

10/16/2016 11:17 PM

Why would anyone ride just Honda 250F when they can ride all different brands and displacements of bikes....I don't get it.

|

10/16/2016 11:20 PM

Why would you eat same food everyday.. i dont get it.

|

10/16/2016 11:22 PM

KC435 wrote:

So, it's just like all the other sports (and music, film industry )?

or any other facet of society...

|

10/16/2016 11:25 PM

tek14 wrote:

Why would you eat same food everyday.. i dont get it.

Yes, this is highly concerning for me.

Big fan of Craig, but this tweet sound like "Everybody stop having so much fun and get married, like me!"

|

10/16/2016 11:28 PM

Adam43 wrote:

The stories you hear, and who they involve, can be downright shocking.

ML512 wrote:

Nothing in this industry shocks me anymore. Between sponsor issues, lawsuits, hidden wives, swingers, parents stealing money... It's been a while since I've truly been shocked! laughing

But that's life and in general. You grow up and start hearing about real world things.

No to take anything away from Paige and her comment. She grew up in Minnesota where things are much more conservative. New York and So Cal are completely different beasts than the mid west.

|

10/16/2016 11:29 PM

tek14 wrote:

Why would you eat same food everyday.. i dont get it.

dirtworldmx wrote:

Yes, this is highly concerning for me.

Big fan of Craig, but this tweet sound like "Everybody stop having so much fun and get married, like me!"

Swingers are married. They share wives or have open relationships...

|

10/16/2016 11:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2016 11:36 PM

I personally know a slew of pros who have had 4 somes and switched.
A couple or 5 who have tag teamed a chick or 10.

I got a full Pulpmx show of stories. Maybe 2. I know of a sex tape on Hi 8. Remember those?


|

10/16/2016 11:36 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Swingers are married. They share wives or have open relationships...

We all know what swingers are, but I'm doubtful she used the term properly, based on even making this tweet.

|

10/17/2016 12:32 AM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Do they throw their powerbands into a bowl?

This is an underrated post lol

|

10/17/2016 12:50 AM

I guess that the final flag on the Monster Energy Cup is not the official - OFF SEASON start.

Bring on A1 already.

Still plenty of American's racing in Australia if Moto topics are getting hard to find.

|

10/17/2016 1:02 AM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Do they throw their powerbands into a bowl?

You sir , are funny.

We had the Police turn up at a local race because someone was doing someone elses wife in their camper, and it got messy .

|

10/17/2016 1:17 AM

Ah the life of a pro...

|